Chapter 11 : Never had a chance.

Polyamorous relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jiyong-ah. Do you really think this is gonna work?" Youngbae asked worriedly. He's been with Jiyong since this morning organising stuffs at yeolbong, putting up "I love you, Dara"  and a "Happy birthday" banners in the store. Jiyong booked the place, Yeolbong, Choi dongwook's restaurant for tonight. Choi dongwook is one of his childhood friends along with Youngbae. Yeolbong is not really much of a fancy restaurant but he chose that because he knows that Dara isn't really picky when it comes to food.

Jiyong's eyes wandered the place and gave Youngbae a satisfied smile. He knew this is kinda corny or lame to people's eyes with all those balloons hanging, the banners, and pictures of her were stucked in the wall of the restaurant, but he doesn't care. He just wants Dara to open her eyes and realize that he is a changed man now. He's not the player Jiyong she knew before. "You know Dara, Youngbae. She's not a brat. I know she'll love it," Jiyong stated confidently. Youngbae just nodded in response.

"Go get dress. You looked really tired, Ji." Youngbae said. Sure enough he was tired, but despite all the tiredness he felt that day, he keeps convincing himself all those sufferings to get Dara's attention will paid off tonight. He's sure that Dara will open her heart for him once again. He nodded. "I gotta go, Ji. Hope you and Dara will get back together tonight. Good luck, my man," Youngbae said as he patted Jiyong's shoulder. Jiyong chuckled, "I'm Dara's man.. not your man" He teased making Youngbae rolled his eyes. After Youngbae gone home, he went straight to the toilet and get dressed to his casual clothes.

He took out a blue velvet box from his pocket and opened it. A couple silver ring, the other ring were written "Jiyong" and the other partner were written "Sandara". He planned to give her the "Jiyong" ring to her while the other one is for him. He smiled upon the thought of her loving the ring popped into his mind. but his smile faded when negative thoughts popped into his mind. What if she doesn't like it? What if she doesn't want to make it better for their relationship?

His phone beeped making him startled and interupting his stupid thoughts. He immediately flipped it open while putting the Velvet box in his pocket. He received a text message from Park Bom. 'Dragon. Be ready! Dara is on her way!!!!!! Good luck. make sure to bring her home safely or I will kill you' He couldn't help but to chuckle upon receiving that cute text of Bom. He replied back. 'Arasso. Don't worry, Noona. I'm nervous but excited!!! ^^'  He shove his phone into his pocket and waited for Dara. Every time passes by, his heart began to accelerates.

---

On the other hand, Dara kept trying to pull her dress down since it was too revealing. It was the dress Bom asked her to wear. She doesn't even know where Bom is bringing her. "Bom-ah. This dress is too short! Where are we going anyway? Don't tell me we're going to a club. You know that's not realy my kind of thing" She stated irritatingly, while pulling the dress down to cover her thighs more. "You'll know it soon. And can you please stop pulling that dress? You'll ruin that dress! Seunghyun bought that for me" Bom replied. Dara's jaw dropped in disbelief "Seunghyun bought this for you? Then why are you letting me wear this?" She asked.

"Because you don't have anything nice in your closet. You don't want to look like a beggar infront of him, do you?" Bom replied without even realizing what she just said. "Him? what do you mean him? Bom-- are you setting me up on a blind date? That's not gonna work, you know. Yes, I have boyfriends. but you know, the only guy i love is--" Bom cut her off. "Jiyong." Bom continued "I know. I'm not setting you up on a blind date. Just follow me and you'll see. I'm sure you'll love it. Will you just stop talking? Please..." Bom pleaded while giving

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter