Chapter 5

Bittersweet Relation

Jungkook 

I got on the bus with a box with presents inside and sat at the back of the bus, seat closest to the window. At the next stop, someone enters and decides to sit right beside me. He was a tall and handsome brunet and had kind of a baby face. What I wondered was why he would sit right next to me when there was a whole bunch of empty seats but I brushed off the thoughts as the bus started move.

After a few minutes of silence the brunet starts to make conversation.

"Anything special happening? He asked pointing at the presents. 

I smiled and nodded, "Present for a friends birthday." 

He nodded and said, "My names Junhong, Choi Junhong."

"Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook." 

"I know." He said, "You're that kid that skipped a grade and even got to speak at the school opening ceremony." 

I was a little surprised that he knew me and asked, "What grade are you in?" 

"First year, like you." He answered. "I'm actually a member of the same dance club as Jimin who I see you hangin' out with sometimes." 

For the rest of the bus ride, I talked with Junhong and we learned some stuff about each other. He was a pretty cool guy with the passion of dancing along with his best friend Jongup, who was also in the same dance club as Jimin. We exchanged numbers, promising to call and hang out at school too. 

As I got to my bus stop, I noticed a familiar figure. It was Jimin and it made me perk up a bit. I greeted him immediately after getting off and where the slight frown used to be was replaced with a warm smile greeting me back. 

"Are those presents?" asked Jimin, pointing at the box.

"Yes." I answered, "Did you bring anything?" 

Jimin lifts up bags he was hold full of food. His other hand was occupied with two giant coke bottles. 

"Was left with food duties by Jin since he was too busy making the cake." Jimin said slightly waving the bags. 

We started walking to Yoongi's and Hoseok's new house and I told Jimin about how I met Junhong along the way. 

"He said you were a really good senior to him and Jongup when you first joined." I laughed, "I don't remember you being nice to any juniors except me, I thought I was special but I guess not." I fake pouted.

Jimin chuckles, "Usually I don't like younger people except for you but they were pretty nice and respectful, I saw that they were serious unlike the others so I guess I instantly liked them. Why? Are you jealous." 

"No!" I restored.

Jimin goes into a fit of laughter for a few seconds until he suddenly stops, it looked like he had a slightly hurt smile on. 

"Of course not... You love Taehyung after all..." He said mumbling the last part but I could still hear.

My eyes widen, I couldn't believe that he still remembered what I told him years ago. 

"Wait I-" 

"Oh! You guys are here!" shouted Hoseok and cutting me off. "Yoongi doesn't know about this and he's taking a shower so be quiet, okay!"

We nodded and entered their new home they had just moved in. We had to prepare quickly but quietly because we knew that Yoongi could step out any minute and during the process I took little glances at Jimin's way. He was preparing food with Taehyung and they were laughing at each other's jokes just to be shushed by Jin 'cause they were too loud. 

"Okay! get into your positions!" Jin ordered while turning the lights off. 

I hid behind the couch while Taehyung and Jimin hid beside me. We heard the bathroom door open and Yoongi with only a towel tied around his waist and drying his hair another towel.

"Happy birthday!" We shouted, surprising the birthday boy. He shrieked, throwing his towel directly at Hoseok's face causing a fit of laughter from all of us but Hoseok.

We start singing the birthday and ended when Yoongi blew the candle from the cake and cheered.

"Now did you guys have to do that before I could change?" Yoongi asks in a little bit of a joking tone.

We all laughed while he quickly went to his room to change. The rest of the evening we just hung out since it had been a while. Yoongi was busy with his music producing, Hoseok and Jin was busy with college, Namjoon was preparing for another trip to america and the rest of us had school so it was nice that we could finally catch up on things. The presents we got him were all pretty much music related but he still liked it.  

At the end of our little party, Namjoon was the first one to go since he had some business to attend. We cleaned up and also went home soon after leaving Yoongi and Hoseok. 

I walked to the bus stop with Taehyung and Jimin, Taehyung was in middle. We talked along the way but it was just either Taehyung talking to me or Taehyung talking to Jimin and soon we had gotten to the bus stop and I parted ways with the two. 

That night I went home, changed and got into bed sending a goodnight text to Jimin.

Jimin

After leaving Jungkook at the bus stop it was just me and Taehyung. We talked and joked around until he asked a question. 

"Are you in a fight with Jungkook or something?" He asked. 

I shook my head and said, "It's nothing."

He furrowed his brow and looked at me like he didn't believe it. 

"Usually you would be all over him but since yesterday it's as if you're ignoring him." He said in a matter of factly. 

I shook my head again but he went on until I kinda had enough.

"It's nothing! Nothing, okay!" I lashed out, regretting it a little after. 

After that I ran home leaving a very shocked Taehyung behind, forgetting that I promised his ride home. 

After coming home, changing and getting in bed, I got a text from Jungkook reading good night. I couldn't help but smile just a little. I saw it today, I saw Jungkook look my way but I knew that he was looking at Taehyung since he was besides me the whole time. 

That night I went to sleep wishing that the aching in my heart would go away, I wished that I wasn't so in love with the youngest person in our gang but I also wished that he at least just a little returned the same feelings I had for him. 

 

A/N:

It's done!!! I'm finally done with the chapter yay!!! Sorry for updating just a little late guys, I had some problems with writing the story but I finally finished! Hope it wasn't too boring to some of you by the way! Since I thought of this somewhere in March I wanted to put Suga's bday in it so yeah, which reminds me it gonna be Jin's birthday soon!! Thanks for reading and have a wonderful rest of your day or evening or night! Baii!