chapter 3

Bittersweet Relation

 

Taehyung

 

Everyone has secrets, even myself. Usually some people would look and me and think I have a billion secrets hidden beneath me but I just have one. I like Hoseok... like a lot. And maybe a few more like, my father is abusive but my friends know that one so it isn't really a secret. I know Namjoon and Jin is dating, but it's kinda their secret, I just happen to know it. Also I know Jimin likes Jungkook but again it's kinda his secret and I just happen to know it.

 

No one (but Jin) knows my secret though and no one will find out about it. Why? because no one likes getting humiliated do they? All of us know he has an obsession with Yoongi, even though he hasn't told us he makes it so obvious. Obviously if any words of me having to like him travels to him, I'm probably am gonna be turned down. 

 

My phone vibrates, I see that someone has texted me and that someone was Jin.

 

Jin: Hey, wanna hangout? 

 

Tae: Will Namjoon be there? I don't wanna be a third wheel again.

 

Jin: No not this time and you're not a third wheel okay Tae!

 

Tae: Okay what ever you say, anyways yeah I'll go I have nothing to do anyways 

 

Jin: Okay great, it's at the usual coffee place 

 

Tae: Okay I'll be there in ten, bye

 

Jin: Bye

 

I dropped my phone on my bed and started to change into clothes I could actually wear outside. I washed my face and brushed my teeth and head out. The weather was chilly but nice.

 

When I got to the coffee shop, I saw a guy with dyed brown hair. It was Jin. He was facing the other direction, his back facing me. I tip toed and tried to be at least unnoticeable as I can. When I was right behind him I shouted out, "Boo!" and he jumped.

 

"Kim Taehyung! Who do you think you are, scaring me like that!" He scolded me, his hands on his heart,

 

I laughed and the customers in coffee shop stared at us then back at what they were doing, I myset take a seat.

 

A waiter comes our way and asked if we wanted anything. Jin orders a cake and an Americano and Orders strawberry milkshake. 

 

"So," I start, "why'd you call me here?" 

 

"Well... I just wanted to ask you something..." 

 

"Yeah, and that is?" 

 

"I'm ready to tell the others...about us dating and all that... But he's not but I really want the others to know for some reason, I'm even ready to let my parents know!" He states. 

 

The drinks we order arrives and Jin starts his coffee and biting his straw. 

 

"Well Jin I don't know how to answer to that, but I guess you can tell him how you feel Ya know." I try carefully answering him.

 

"...ugh..I don't know anymore!" He says slightly slamming his face against the table.

 

I feel kinda sorry I can't help him with this, I wanna be a good friend but I've never dealt with this before.

 

"Sorry Taehyung, I'm putting all this weight on you..."

 

"No it's okay, you needed help and I am here to help as much as I can, 'cause that's what friends do right?" I ask smiling at him. 

 

He smiles back and let's out a chuckle.

 

"Yeah...thanks Tae... I do feel better talking to you though." 

 

"No problem." 

 

His grin by now is wide and I feel really good because I got him to smile so wide.

 

"So how's everything with your love life?" he asks.

 

"Horrible and never gonna happen." I say straight out.

 

A/N: sorry this chapter is gonna be short like this but I'm gonna make it up to u guys! Sorry!!!! I'm just kinda running out of ideas here 〒_〒