Chapter 4

Bittersweet Relation

Taehyung

After my chat with Jin, which ended abruptly by a text from his beloved boyfriend, I walked back home and decided to actually take a shower. After that it was around eleven thirty and I decided to clean my room which looked like a garbage dump. 

For about an hour of cleaning and discovering things that I thought I lost but were there all along, I decided to study. That however failed miserably because just looking at the problems hurt my eyes and trying to solve it gave me a headache. After trying again and again for the umpteenth time, I came to an agreement that I cannot understand a single thing these numbers, words or symbols mean and that for now I should give up because this probably got me nowhere. After putting back all my textbooks and utensils away, I stepped outside hopping for something to do.

I walked a few blocks around my neighborhood, the weather got a little bit warmer from before and there were more kids out at the park near my apartment. A little kid was sitting alone on a bench staring at the other children playing and laughing happily on and about. Feeling a little warn out I needed to rest and so decided to sit next to him.

"Hello!" I greeted the little boy in the most friendliest tone I could make when I sat down.

He looked confused and shocked for a few seconds but hesitantly greeted back. I thought it was a bit cute how he looked so shy and awkward with his little chubby cheeks that's turned into a little shy shade of pink.

"My name's Kim Taehyung," I said "What's yours?"

"Yoo...Jae...." He mumbled out after a few seconds.

Not quite hearing what he said I politely asked again.

This time he cleared his throat and looked directly at me but looked away again in embarrassment and tried again, "Yoo Youngjae."

I smiled at the adorable little chubby cheeks Youngjae looking away in embarrassment. He was quite the looker with his long lashes and pink pouty lips and did I mention the most adorable chubby cheeks?

"What are you doing all alone here, Youngjae?" I asked not forgetting to put on a friendly smile.

Youngjae, who was looking down at his shoes just kept quiet.

"Why don't you go play with the other kids? You look quite lonely..."

Youngjae only shook his head and stayed silent after a while then goes back to observing the other kids. I decided to also just stay silent and observe with him.

One of the children I noticed was a kid who lived right across from my apartment named Jung Daehyun. His family had moved from Busan just a months ago and I've heard remarks about how he looked like me. Daehyun, from my observation, was like the center of attention. The others followed and listened him a lot, especially the girls. Reminded me of Hoseok a little.

"I want to be like him," Youngjae said, surprising me a little, "He's nice and everyone likes him."

Youngjae seemed mesmerized by Daehyun. The little boy chuckles when Daehyun bounces and does a small winning dance.

Youngjae reminded me of the little Taehyung who was different and had nobody to play with and Daehyun reminded me of little Hoseok who was outgoing and everyone seemed as if they loved him. Of course little Hoseok noticed the lonely little Taehyung and decided to make friends with him because that was just how he was, he never wanted to leave anyone out and hated the idea of outcasting. After that did little Taehyung open up to him and others and little by little did he fall for the happy, horse looking kind other. 

Having been caught up in my thought, I hadn't noticed that someone was heading forwards the our direction.

"Hey Youngjae, wanna come play?" Said Daehyun with an extended arm, "The other kids went home already so I thought I could play with you."

Youngjae eyed the other with his cheeks flushed even deeper than when I greeted him from before. He was hesitant but nodded and reached out to the others hand and got up with a shy smile. By now Daehyun was grinning widely and also had a shade of some pink on his skin.

Youngjae turned around facing me and bowed, "Thanks for the chat sir!" And with that he ran off with Daehyun with huge smiles painted brightly on their faces.

It made me feel kinda old being called sir. I am only a second year in highschool. But I shrugged it off and smiled at the cute sight of Youngjae and Daehyun chasing each other and looking like they're having the time of their lives. 

By the time I stopped by a convenience store and got home it was around three thirty in the afternoon and I got a text from Jin reminding all of us to meet at Hoseok's and Yoongi's house at six. After that I decided to play some games until we had to meet up.

Jimin

I stood in front of my father's desk ready for any punishment he could throw at me. He sat there on his chair talking to some students ignorant parent until the parent grew too frustrated and hung up. He sighed and I watched and waited for him to get to me. 

My father looked up at me and said, "I got a call from your teacher today and heard you slept in class again. Is that true?" 

I nodded, looking down and avoided any eye contact.

He sighed again and leaned back on his chair running his hand through his hair. 

"Well I guess I'll just have to cut off some of your allowance again." He said, brows furrowed and lips in a thin line, "I'm too busy to think about any other punishments anyway. Now go, I have to finish up some work." 

With that I bowed and left, hearing occasional frustrated mumbles and sighs. After closing the door I stood still looking down at the floor. I smiled bitterly and let out a little chuckle. Too busy to even care about his own kid now. 

 

A/N: Okay first of all, I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO FREAKIN LONG!!! IM SO SORRY GUYSS!! Thank you beautiful angels patient angels for waiting so freakin long!! I'll have to make up for this somehow... Anyways thank you guys for reading and yeah... I'm sorry beautifuls. Oh and have you guys heard Ma City yet?! Its so GOOD!! I literally just fangirled my heart out XD!! And also SUGAS BEAUTIFUL HAIRRRRRRR OMAILORD!! aha. Anyways I will probably update tomorrow or today since its 1 in the morning right now. Sorry for one last time and happy thanksgiving!