Destination

Dystopia

A/N: Yay 8 subscribers! And new comments! I love reading those, it motivates me to write. And it did! New chapter. Sorry I couldn't update. Firstly, I had no inspiration. So I logged in (cos it's like routine) but didn't write. Secondly, I had a bunch of hw.

Well, read on!

------------------------------------------------------

This story is set near the beginning of the year. Their current ages are:

Onew: 18

Jonghyun: 16

Minho: 16

Key: 15

Taemin: 14

----------------------------------------------------------------

Recap

"How many people live there?" I asked.

"5 including you and me," Minho answered. "You'll get along with the rest. They're nice and fun to be around."

Jonghyun POV

Minho and the other boy, Taemin lead the way. We walked through countless numbers of bushes but after a while we arrived.

Taemin instantly rushed away yelling: "UMMA!!!!! HYUNG!!!! We have a new person!!!"

*Silence*

"He's really energetic isn't he?" I said to Minho.

He smiled and nodded in agreement.

"Here, give me your things. I'll put them away. Follow where Taemin went." Minho said.

"K"

***

Onew POV

Taemin rushed towards us yelling something about a new person arriving.

"Taebaby! Why are you hyper? Did something good happen?"

Of course, I should have expected Key to react first to Taemin's hyperness.

"Umma a new person arrived. He's the one that Minho hyung was talking about. The one that is also from his Society."

Taemin calls Key 'umma' even though, of course, Key isn't Taemin's real umma. Taemin was kicked out of his Society when he was 12 years old and Key ran away from his last year. Taemin and Key found each other before they found me and Key was very caring towards Taemin, hence the 'umma' nickname.

There was a rustle in the bushes in front of us, the ones that Taemin just ran through. Then a guy came through.

"Umma! Hyung! This is the new person I was talking about!"

The new guy bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Jonghyun imnida."

Key POV

The new guy looks pretty good. I flicked my eyes over his body. He had muscles. That was unusual as no one ever needed to use muscles in the Society. Which meant that he must have gotten muscles from getting to this place. I smiled in approval. This meant that the guy was serious about joining.

This guy also looked like a dinosaur cross puppy. He had these adorable brown puppy eyes. Wait, did I just say that a guys eyes were adorable? But he did look kind of cute. Did I just call him cute? I mean weird. Weird.

"Umma, are you ok? You seem out of it," Taemin said. I turned my head towards him and gave him a quick smile before turning my attention back to the new guy.

"Annyeonghaseyo Jonghyun-sshi. Onew imnida." I heard Onew hyung say.

Jonghyun? It fits him.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Key imnida," I said to Jonghyun. He looked at me. For a second there, we locked stares. During that second, I felt very weird but I didn't hate the feeling.

"Key, for the time being, Jonghyun will be staying at your area." Onew hyung's voice broke me out of my trance.

"Why?!!!"

"Because you have an extra bed."

I pouted then motioned for Jonghyun to follow me. We walked the first few minutes in silence. It was very awkward.

"So..." Jonghyun began.

I looked up questioningly.

"Your name, Key, it's very unique isn't it?"

Unique. Is that a good thing?

"My name is awesome. Better than yours, dinohead."

"Since when was I a dinohead?!"

"Since I discovered that you looked like one."

"I do?"

I stopped and turned around to face him.

"Are you kidding me? You just accept it? You don't even argue back? That's boring." I opened my mouth to rant some more about his pushoverness but I realised that I had arrived at my area. I motioned towards the extra bed before sitting down on my one.

"Wow,  there are proper living conditions here. I thought that you would be camping out in a triangular house called a tent. Like how the Bygones lived in the wild."

I threw a pillow at him.

"Cos we totally have a lack of technology," I said sarcastically. "Just because we live out here, doesn't mean that we don't live properly. Just away from most people."

"Okay okay. Sheesh, you don't have to be such a diva all the time." Jonghyun muttered the last part. But I still heard him.

"Yah!" I stood up and placed my hands on my hips. "Who are you calling a diva?!" I gave him my best Almightly Key glare. And he started laughing at me. He started laughing at me! But I liked his laugh. It was a nice comforting laugh.

"Shouldn't we be going to eat now?" he asked.

"Yea we should." I walked out of my area towards the kitchen/dining area. He walked behind me.

"So how do you eat? Do you catch your food?"

"Does it look like we have an unlimited supply of Society food?"

"Oh. Then, do you shower?"

"Do you think that we are a tribe or something?!"

"Oh. Right... what's your favourite colour?"

"Pink"

"Do you listen to music?"

"What is this, 20 questions?!"

"Do you have a favourite band?"

"Did you not hear what I just said?"

"Favourite song?"

"Are you deaf dinohead?"

"Sweet or savoury?"

"Urgh! You are hopeless!"

----------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: So yea, tiny bit of Jongkey there. But you know, I can't just make it suddenly happen. And cos I at writing romance... yea.

Anyone go to the Kpop music fest in sydney last Saturday? Urgh I feel so pissed off that I wasn't allowed to go. My parents wouldn't let :(. They were like you're too young, you can't stay out after dark. ARGH!!!!!!!! I missed seeing SHINee!!!!! Cos I felt so depressed that I wasn't allowed to go, I have been overdosing on SHINee songs, music videos, shows, pictures etc. It's like anti depressant medicine.

Please comment and subscribe~ ^^