the start

Text and Love

"Minseok. Kim Minseok."

The name. It fit the person- Minseok so much. It really did. And Jongdae wanted to say it all day, 24 hours and no less.

"Minseok." Jongdae let out as a whisper. The name left a sweet after taste in his mouth and he wanted to keep on repeating it.

But sadly he didn't. He couldn't.

"So what's your name?" Minseok asked with the smile that never left.

Jongdae was too busy looking at the smile that he didnt hear the question at all. It took a bang in the head for Jongdae to notice that Minseok was waiting for his name. Baekhyun nudge his elbow. "His asking your name dummy." Baekhyun whispered.

Jongdae shyly peeked at Minseok, still smiling and cheerful. "Ah sorry sorry~" Jongdae apologized as he scratched the back of his head playfully with his tongue darted a bit out between his lips.

"Kim Jongdae." his hand slowly fell to his side as he smiled softly. His eyes gazing upon the other's similar gentle dark hazel ones. Minseok blinked twice then gave a cute grin.

He let out a small snicker to Jongdae. "To be honest, that name really does suit you!" Jongdae and Baekhyun gave a poker face reply to the other. "Well...it's my name. Of course it would suit me." 

Jongdae couldn't help the small chuckle escaping his lips. He found it funny even though he was thinking the same to the other just a few seconds ago with Minseok's name. 

Minseok turned to look at Baekhyun. Before he could even let out his question, Baekhyun cutted him. "Byun Baekhyun. Please, you're too easy to read." Baekhyun gave a pretty smile.

Jongdae kinda didn't like that Baekhyun had given the other one of his pretty smiles. It was always one of those smiles that attracted people towards him, to be honest, Jongdae had already gone sick at looking at all those love letters flooding out of Baekhyun's shoe locker, book locker and underneath his desk.

He gave a face that clearly showed how annoyed he was. He glanced at Minseok, who was currently talking to Baekhyun, and gave a small ducky pout. Brows slightly furrowed. Fingers tapped on the table as he rested on one of his arm. 

"He's really cute when his crush walks past-" Baekhyun's mouth was aggresively shut by Jongdae's hand. Jongdae hissed at Baekhyun and glared. "Don't tell anyone remember." he said under his breath. 

Minseok on the other hand was surprised by how quick Jongdae had acted. On count, Baekhyun and him were actually talking at a very soft volume. 'He must really have good hearing, i should be more careful if i'm with him." Minseok chuckled to himself.

He looked at how the two friends were lightly fighting. He wanted to laugh even more because the meeting had already started. Good thing they weren't directly infront, now that would be bad

Minseok decided to in a bit. "Whose your crush?" he asked, his sentence was dripping with curiosity. Jongdae was eyes widen along with a slight frown.

For some reason, Jongdae didn't felt good, nor did he want to tell his crush's name. Actually, Jongdae was okay with telling some people. Minseok was someone that looked like he could keep a promise.

His left eye twitched. His stomach churned a bit, he didn't feel like he wanted Minseok to know who his crush was. He didn't even feel those butterflies hearing the word crush out of Baekhyun's mouth anymore.

Jongdae shook his head lightly. Baekhyun was quiet. They both stared at the innocent Minseok. Baekhyun was quick to catch when it involved his best friend.

"It's noo-" "It's a secret."

But that didn't meant that Baekhyun wasn't such a tease.

 

 

 

 

-

Goddamn. once a week more like once every two months brain please. Well here's my crappy so called update.......