the get-to-know-each other

Text and Love

"it's a secret."

this right second, Jongdae felt like slapping Baekhyun with a metal chair, might as well ask hulk to do it. Jongdae's left eye twitched in annoyence. 'my goddamn bff twinkly star to death just gave a hint to Minseok.' Jongdae took a really long inhale and made sure to promise himself that he would torture Baekhyun when the meeting is over.

And speak of the devil. "Thank you for all of your help! Let's be sure to stay happy this year as well!" the oldest senior, and so labeled president of the librarians smiled brightly and clapped his hands. "you can all go back to your classes." his smile was not only sweet but also told that if they went skipping he would first class gave them a slap to the face. With brows furrowed, Jongdae quickly stood up but groaned in pain because his kneecap hit the seat infront of him.

He heard a muffled laugh behind him. It better not be Baekhyun because if it is, then he would seriously beat him up. Jongdae turned to glance behind him and it was actually Minseok. The way Minseok clutched his stomach and muffled his laughter with his other hand was very...adorable to Jongdae. Jaw dropped and eyes not blinking.

A tap on his shoulder was what brought him back out of delusion. He looked beside him, Baekhyun had a weird 'are you ok' type of look. A sound of drip made Jongdae understand why.

His nose was bleeding. 

"Oh blood." Jongdae was already too dizzy to be shocked or surprised. He looked infront and saw that Minseok had a double chin on with widen eyes. 

"You ok bro?" Baekhyun asked with his right hand placed on Jongdae's right shoulder, huddling the two together. Baekhyun then proceeded to cover his own mouth with his free hand, exhaling semi loud and side look at Jongdae, who was confused by Baekhyun's actions. Raising a brow to the other, Jongdae swinged his arm and huddled the two tighter. 

"Now what's your problem?" his eyes narrowed as he asked. The shorter snorted and showed his nose, slowly blood was dripping out. "He is illegal."

Now that. That was absoulutely true. The two pals leaned to glanced at the man behind them. Only to find that there was no one behind them. Then Jongdae flinched hard when he heard a small chuckle beside Baekhyun, it was Minseok.

The two looked at the man with narrowed eyes. "and scary too." they said in unision. Minseok merely had a smile with raised brow, head tilted, seeming vrey innocent, curious and confused. 

Then the three heard a cough, they looked to the front. An annoyed teacher was standing with her feet tapped on the floor, the students were staring at them like they suddenly had rainbow wings and horns or something. 

"Unless you're bleeding then please get your arses out." the teacher annoyed by how they were wasting her time wanted them to get out of the auditorium as soon as possible.

With poker faces, Baekhyun and Jongdae stood straight, gaining looks from everyone. Then they uncovered their mouth-noses, revieling two bloody noses. The teacher was shocked, along with the students and Minseok. The two best friends shrugged and walked out with hands in their pockets, not bothering to wipe their bloody noses because they were rebels and now they were currently eyeing the teacher who flinched very hard when they leaned in to her and exhaled softly.

"Good day Miss Choi, we'll be out of our way now then." Baekhyun and Jongdae once again said in unision. Minseok who stared in awe then ran after the two.

He slinged his arms and hugged the two's necks, it was good thing they all were of more or less the same height or he would be damned. "Shouldn't we visit the infirmary?" He smiled and suggested and he took a turn to the left and right to look at the two. 

'Whose fault do you even think made us get a nosebleed?' Baekhyun and Jongdae even thought in unision. The two sighed and complied to the middle's suggestion and made their way towards the infirmary of the school.

 

 

 

 

---

ola :D  it is I with an update! oh please do comment ;-; it gives me joy and all huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu. I'll be sure to update tomorrow seeing as im free tomorrow :o until then, bye bye!