the meeting.

Text and Love

With all the husteling and busteling of the students, there stood Kim Jongdae. Awkwardly in between to large strangers. All he wanted to do was quickly sit beside his best friend, Byun Baekhyun.And when the two strangers finally decided sit down, Jongdae hastly searched and sat beside Baekhyun, resting his sore leg muscles.

"Are you ok?" Baekhyun teased with a small smirk.

"Hmm i dunno~ unless you want a punch in your face then rub my sore legs pup'." Jongdae bit back with the snappy reply.

And so, Jongdae and Baekhyun decided to chat until the end of the meeting.

It was a meeting of librarians, each class has two librarians and there are six classes for each grade. And it was the meeting after a small camp they held themselves at school.

Suddenly someone yelled at everyone to pipe down because apperently, everyone was chatting and it was like a scene by the fish market.

Jongdae didnt care much because he and Baekhyun talked at quite the soft volume. But because that perticular person just had to yell, Baekhyun and his chat had become strained.

So the both kept quiet. 

Peacefull at the least was what Jongdae thought. Maybe even forever was the best.

At an honest way to say, Jongdae merely entered because Baekhyun wanted to be a librarian, so he tagged along.

With his head rested upon the palm of his right hand, Jongdae let out a small sigh. Despite the loudness of others chatting, it was some type of peace in mind that made him think if it was the last time he was going to feel this peace.

With no reason at all, Jongdae twisted his body to look behind him, grabbing both Baekhyun and the person behind him's attention.

He, for the first in Jongdae's life had he seen such a funny character of a person.

'How could one's eyes be like the shape of a cat's eye?' He thought to himself as he studied the frozen person infront(behind) of him.

"Well aren't you the lonely guy." Jongdae gave a remark with a slight upper tug on his kitty curls.

Because it was true. Despite the guy being right behind him, he didnt hear any type of laughter or voice out from the man behind him.

And the person gave a small smirk.

"I'm just awesome that way." 

Jongdae bit back the laughter that he wanted to just shout it out at the person. But instead he muffled it into a giggle and looked beside him, yes, Baekhyun too giggled at the answer.

Because not only did the reply make exactly no sense, it was oozing with confidence, like that was the best answer out of everything.

Jongdae turned back his head to the person behind him.

"Pfft you sound so full of yourself, by the way what's your name?" Jongdae asked, for the first time, Jongdae really wanted to know the person's name.

The man smiled. It was a soft and gentle one. And it made Jongdae's heart of ice melt slowly. What an effect this guy had on Jongdae despite this being the first time they met. 

"Minseok. Kim Minseok."