Chapter 02: And new friends... maybe?

Made of dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 2. And new friends... maybe?

Jinhee woke up energetic that day. She had so much energy in her that she woke up before her alarm clock went off. But something felt wrong, there was something missing. Jinhee glanced at her surroundings and realized that this was her new home and that meant today was her first day at work. Then she realized that this energy that woke her up was actually nervousness. 

The light of the smartphone lighted up the room as she saw it was five o'clock. She had a message, received at 2 o'clock. Weird, who would send a message that late?

"[2:17] Seunghyun: Sorey i fotgot to telui u that I?ll pickl u 7p atr 7 oclok"

What the hell? Was he drunk? lmao

"[5:02] No problem, I just woke up. Don't forget to take some pills for the headache ;)"

The time went on slowly and it could only increase her agonizing feelings, so that she wasn't able to go back to sleep. After what seemed it was half an hour (actually it were only 5 minutes) she decided to take a long "relaxing" bath, egt ready for work, then have breakfast and wait for Seunghyun to arrive. 

When she finished her breakfast she thought that it was too early to watch TV, so instead she went to the balcony. The cool morning breeze seemed to relax her a little bit more and the time went by quicker. So quick that she thought she was hallucinating when a black car just like Seunghyuns' came to a stop in front of her building. There were still 15 minutes left until 7, and just then her phone went off.

"[6:45] Sorry you had to see that, my hyungs forced me to drink and i completely forgot about telling you before. I'm already here"

Without replying, Jinhee grabbed her bag and went downstairs. Just when she was about to open the car's door, a two huge SUV came in view and stopped behind them. Wow... so many people could fit in there... She thought as she waved Seunghyun.

"Good morning!" She cheerily greeted.

"Yeahh hmm good morning..."

"What's wrong? Too much alcohol? Your hyungs are too bad on you"

"Tell me about it," He mumbled. "Ahhh It's so embarrassing, I'm sure you already have a bad image on me."

"Don't worry about it, I drink too much sometimes too hahaha, the bad ones should be the ones who forced you."

"Well... you're about to know them, but don't tell them please, they would pick on me forever."

"Alright, alright..." Jinhee didn't want the ambient to freeze like yesterday so she tried to establish a conversation. "How are they? I mean, are they easy to work with?"

He seemed to froze for a second "Yeah, well.. you'll see when yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter