Chapter 01. A new life.

Made of dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 1: A new life

New job, new country, new life. That's what Jinhee thought as she put her feet in South Korea for the first time since she was a baby. She was raised abroad, in a country with a very different culture because her parents had to move to find a job. Ironic, isn't it? She came back for the same reason. Although her parents taught her the language and basic manners, this was a whole new experience since she had to move alone as they had stable jobs. 

“Kim Jinhee!” She heard her name being called and turned her head to see the owner of the voice. It was a young man, not much older than her holding a sing with her name. Jinhee walked up to him and bowed as a greeting.

“Hello, I'm Song Seunghyun, I suppose you are Kim Jinhee?” He greeted and time stopped. Jinhee could just nod, watching him up close and staring at how handsome he was. Then he smiled and… wow. She was left without words. How could someone have such a beautiful smile? And he looked like he never had a single hair in his face; she was starting to like this new life thing.

“Well… our boss told me to pick you up here and take you home”

“Take me,” Her words left before she could stop them, so she tried covering it up with a cough and an “I- I mean take me home hahaha...”

Crap... Good way to start Jinhee

He just smirked and muttered "of course" while taking her luggage. Jinhee could feel her face falling off from embarrassment. Those words sounded wrong in so many ways so that she tried changing the subject.

“You said our boss... Are you a chauffeur for the company or..?”

“Nah,” he laughed. “I'm a graphic designer in the marketing department but we are like a family so why paying for something we can do ourselves, right?” So they were going to work toghether… perfect. “Yeah.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter