2...

Marrying you

 

,, Dad what do you mean I will get married?'’ Baekhyun was shocked, confused and shocked again.,,He just hear right? He'll get marry?''

,, Son, please, listen to me carefully.’' Mr. Byun made ​​him sit.

,,I'm sick, who knows what could happen to me.’' In Baekhyun's eyes tears were gathering.

,, I don’t want you to stay alone, it was a decision I made long ago and I think now is the time to keep that promise.’' Baekhyun just looked at him not knowing what to say,, This thing really happens?’’ His father tight his grip gaining his attention.

,, But dad, with who you want me to marry?’'

,, You'll know him today, that's why I wanted you to come home.Now I want you to go and get ready.'’ Baekhyun looked shocked at him ,, Did he say to see him? It's a he?’’

,, Dad, I'm going to marry a he? With a guy?'’ His father smiled excused and his head affectionately.

,, Son,I know how it sounds but everything I do is for your own good.’' Baekhyun looked down,, That means I have to give up on Chanyeol. Who do I lie? He never noticed me, maybe everything will be fine.’’

,, Now go up son and dressed in something decent, we're go to an expensive restaurant.’'

,, Oayk dad I'll be ready on time.'’ Baekhyun stood up from the couch going to his room with a heavy heart.

 

 

In the other house, the spirits were more heated than in the Byun's family.

 

,, Omma ,appa, you can’t make me do something like this!'’ Chanyeol was too angry,he was walking from one corner to another.

,, Chanyeol son please understand,it is a promise made ​​long ago.’' Ms.Park tried to explain nicely, without losing her cool but Chanyeol didn’t ease her situation.

,, But why did you promise that!?’'Chanyeol was on the verge of breakdown,, This thing doesn’t happen, I'm not going to get married.’’

,, But omma I’m only seventeen, what about my school,what about with my life!?’'

,, I'm sorry son,the decision is made and he has school as you, so you can help each other.'’Chanyeol fell quietly a few minutes, absorbing what his mother just told him .

,, You said a he? I'll marry with a he!?’' Then he began laughed, shocking his parents.

,, Ha ..Ha..Ha! You fooled me for a second, I really believe you ,you’re so funny…. Ha…Ha…Ha! This is your revenge because I didn’t want to wake up, good joke, seriously.’' But his parents didn’t laugh, they were more serious than ever. Chanyeol laughter died slowly looking at his parents shocked.

,, You're serious, right? But I don’t even like boys!'’ Then Baekhyun's face appeared in my mind. ,, Why I think about him?’’

,,Chanyeol go up to dress, you will know him today, dress nice I want you to make a good impression.’' Said Ms.Park waving him to leave.Chanyeol turned and headed to his room, thinking, what he did wrong in a previous life to deserve this?

 

 

 

Baekhyun finished his shower and now he was standing in front of the mirror admiring his bruise on his cheek,, It looks like he hit me harder than I thought.’’ He combed his hair as best as he could but without much luck.

,,I need to cut my hair.'’ Baekhyun came out from the bathroom seeing on the nightstand his broke glasses.

,, Now I have to wear lenses until I fix them.'’His eyes already begins to sting ,, I hate lens!’’

,, Now what to wear? Even if I don’t agree, I have to look good. But with what? What do I do? How can my father do this?'’ He fell face down on his bed started to shake his hands and feet.

,, AAAAAAA!!!!!’' After his little breakdown he turned looked up the ceiling.

,, Mom if you hear me please help me, if I won't be happy? If he doesn't like me? I know I'm not the most handsome boy but please help me.’Baekhyun stood up from the bed heading too the closet after ten minutes he decided to choose a pair of tight black jeans and a black shirt and in feet his red sneakers.

,, Better than this I can’t do,I really need to go shopping.'’ Baekhyun looked once again in the mirror leaving his room heading to his father who was waiting for him.

,, Dad, I’m ready.'’ Mr. Byun looked at him starting to smile.

,, Good son, let's go, I don’t want to be late.’' Baekhyun nodded following his father to the car.

 

 

Chanyeol was lost in space in front of the mirror ,,How did this happen? I'm going marry with a boy. I'm not gay,is enough to see Sehun and Luhan all day , but me to be with a guy? This is not how I imagined my life to proceed.I  hope that he's good looking , I hope I have that much luck.’’ Chanyeol sighed once more going to his dressing, choosing a pair of black pants with a white shirt, ed the first two buttons and a blue sweater.He looked again in the mirror everything to be perfect.

 

 

,, I’m ready.'' He said to his parents ,Ms.Park looked at him, smiling and hugging him.

,, You're very beautiful Chanyeol and I'm sorry for what's happening.’' Chanyeol nodded kissing her cheek.

,, I can’t do too much now, right? Let's go.'' The three got in the car heading to the restaurant.

 

 

 

When they arrived in front of the restaurant, Baekhyun face fell . This restaurant is one of the most expensive restaurants in Korea.

,, Dad? You sure we got the right place?’'

,, Yes ,I’m sure, now let's get down.’'He looked at his father shocked,, With who will I going to marry? The President?’’

They entered the restaurant and the waiter brought them to the table,, It seems that we are first to arrive, I want this night to eand more faster.’’

 

 

,, We arrived Chanyeol.'’ The way to the restaurant was a quiet one , no one knew what to expect.

Chanyeol looked at his mother getting off the car. When they entered the restaurant, the waiter led them to their table, informing that their guests have already arrived. While heading to the table Chanyeol spotted Baekhyun.,, What is he doing here?’’

 

 

Baekhyun looked around him, how luxurious is everything ,when his eyes caught something ,,Chanyeol?What is he doing here? And he is looking at me? Why is he heading to our table?’’

 

 

,,Why are we heading towards the nerd table?’’

 

,, Don’t tell me he is my future husband?’’ They both thought at the same time. When their parents greeted, they looked at each other shocked.

,, YOU!’'  They said together, pointing toward each other, making their parents to look confused.

,, You two know each other?'’ Asked Ms.Park sitting down on her chair.

,, Yes omma, we're in the same class.'’ Chanyeol replay sitting down shocket. Baekhyun was constantly looking at chanyeol,,I’m seriously going to marry Chanyeol?’’

,, Baekhyun son, please introduce yourself.'’ His father nudge him.

,, Hm?’'  Baekhyun looked at his father not understanding what we want.

,, Introduce yourself.’'

,, Oh ! Excuse me. Good evening my name is Byun Baekhyun.'’ He bowed and sat down on his chair.

,, Ommo! He’s so cute, isn’t he Chanyeol? Then there is not a big problem if you two know each other already.’' Ms.Park looked happy at Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

Both remained quiet,in their minds were too many questions.,, How did I got in this situation?’’

,, Dear we decided together that the wedding will be in three weeks.’' Ms.Park has said,causing them to choke on their food.

,, T-that soon omma? Why such a hurry, we can’t even wait until we finish school?’'

,, Yes Ms.Park, I think it's better to wait.’'

,, Ahhh! Honey, you can tell me mom, and why wait?’'

,, But still.'’ He said softly looking at Chanyeol.

,, And after marriage you will move in together.’'

,, What? But seriously why?’' Asked a shocked Chanyeol.

,, Seriously? Chanyeol Seriously? You want to get married and stay separately? Sometimes I wonder if you really are my son.’'

,, But mother, we don’t know each other so well, how can we live together?’'

,, That's why you're going to live together, to know each other better. I'm sure you two would get along. Now continue to eat.’'

Baekhyun was in his own little bubble, ,He will live with Chanyeol, in the same house, only the two of them.’’ Without realizing he start smiling making Chanyeol to look at him with a raised eyebrow.

,, What is he thinking about? But I must admit he looks different without glasses.’’ But Chanyeol noticed on his cheek a bruise,, It seems that Taemin hit him harder than I expected.’’

 

The rest of the evening went well, most conversations had their parents with wedding plans while Chanyeol and Baekhyun looked at each other, occasionally.

,, Hey Chanyeol, me your appa and Baekhyun's father, we're going somewhere else to talk so you can take Baekhyun home,for me?'’ Chanyeol looked at her with big eyes.

,, Sure omma.’'

,, Well then, I'm happy knowing you Baekhyun, I have a feeling we'll be a happy family.’' Baekhyun looked at her and smiled slightly.

,, T-thank you.’'

,, Okay now home with you, big people needs to get drunk Ha…Ha..Ha!'’ Chanyeol looked at his mother in horror.

,, I can’t believe you're my mother.'’ He said in a whisper but not too quietly because his mother looked at him with a murderous look.

,, You're still here?'’ Chanyeol and Baekhyun looked at each other saying goodbye as quickly as they coul, heading for his car.When they got in the car they were both shocked, Ms.Park is the nicest person but when she wants she’s very diabolical.

,, Your mother is very scary.’'

,, I know.’' Chanyeol replied nodding, they looked at each other starting to laugh.

,, Come one I'll take you home now until my omma will came with a different idea.’'

,, Yes that's a good idea.'’ Chanyeol started the engine and headet to Baekhyun house. They were in the car in silence, they didn’t know what to say. Baekhyun thought he should apologize for all problems caused.

,, Chanyeol-si, I'm sorry for everything.'’Baekhyun decided to break the silence.

., Don’t worry, if my family promise we will keep that promise and don’t call me Chanyeol-si.’' Baekhyun nodded looking out the window.

When they arrived in front of the house, no one knew what to say,, Bye see you tomorrow at school?’’ or,,I will pick you up to go to school together?’’or ,,We'll avoid as before?’’

,, Chanyeol thanks for bringing me home, see you tomorrow?’'

,, Sure, see you tomorrow at school.’'Chanyeol looked at his bruise, without realizing he touched his cheek making Baekhyun to look at him shocked and red.,, His hand is so warm.’’

,, Does it hurt?’'

,, No, I'm fine now and this is nothing I was worse.’' Chanyeol gaze saddened.

,, I'm sorry.’'

,, You have nothing to be sorry, you did nothing wrong.’'

,, Yet, no one need to suffer.’'

,, This is it, I didn’t had the luck to be born into a family with money and power.'’Baekhyun wanted to be strong, he didn’t wanna cry in front of Chanyeol.

,, Thanks again Chanyeol, good night.'’ Baekhyun got out before Chanyeol had a chance to replied,Chanyeol saw how  Baekhyun's figure disappeared in his house.

,, From today I'll take care of you,nobody will hurt you ever again because I'm beginning to like you.’' Chanyeol looked once again at the house smiling.

,, Goodnight Baekhyun.’' Chanyeol started the engine going home as well.

 

 

When Baekhyun closed the door his tears started to run down his cheek.

,,Omma what do I do? If my classmates find out that I'll marry Chanyeol, they will kill me. What do I do mom? Help me because I love him.’' Baekhyun looked out the window to see if Chanyeol left, and he was gone.

,, Goodnight Chanyeol.’' Baekhyun wiped his tears away going to his room.

 

Both fell asleep thinking about tomorrow, the school rich and the school nerd will get marrid in three weeks.

 

Who would have thought?