3...

Marrying you

Baekhyun woke up at 6 am but he didn’t dare to get out of bed, what happened yesterday kept him awake all night. How will he manage to get through senior year if his classmates will find out that he was going to marry Chanyeol?A part of him was happy that he'll marry Chanyeol, but Chanyeol wants to marry him?

When he wanted to give up ,this had to happen.Baekhyun closed his eyesletting out a heavy sight.

,, I hate my life.'’ Even if he didn’t wanted too, he had to go to school, sooner or later he hade to face Chanyeol.

Baekhyun got out of bed going to the bathroom, when he looked in the mirror he got scared of his eyes.

,, What do I do now? I look like a panda. I really hate my life!'' Baekhyun slapped his face trying to get ready for school.

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile Chanyeol was fast asleep until the alarm began to ring. He slowly opened his eyes looking on the ceiling, you could heard the birds singing at his window, it was a great day.

 

,,I need to get out of bed.'’ After Chanyeol finished his morning routine he was standing in front of the mirror.

,,I should go and take him from home? Or to meet at school?’' He looked at his reflection.

,,What do you think I should do? To go or not?’' But he got no answer.

,, Yes? I say go at his house. I like your thinking.’' Chanyeol came down the stairs, waiting to see his parents at table but no trace of his parents.

,, Odd, where are they?’' He look through the house when he noticed the family butler.

,,Mr. Lee, where is Omma and Appa?'’ Mr. Lee looked at him smiling.

,, The masters ar still sleeping,they came home late.’'

,,Aaaa!Yes I forgot that they left last night. Thanks.'’ Chanyeol turned and went out the door.

,, Young master ,you don’t eat?’'

,, No,I have to run now.'’ Chanyeol got in the car and went to Baekhyun's house.

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun got gress leaving his room goint to the kitchen, but when he passed his father room the door was open and Mr. Byun was sleeping deeply.

,, Strange why is he sleeping at this hour?’' Baekhyun closed the door to the room letting him sleep.

He ate a bowl of cereals washing the bowl after he was done,Baekhyun took his backpack and went out the door, he got on his bike leaving to school.

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol was in front of Baekhyun's house, not knowing what to do. To get out of the car or to wait in front of the house? While sitting thinking, he saw Baekhyun leaving on his bicycle. He quickly started the car and went after him.

Baekhyun could barely hold his eyes open. ,,Why, I had to think all night about Chanyeol, and his warm hand?’’ The latter was so lost in thought that he didn't see in front of him the pit, but Chanyeol, from the car saw it,he wanted to alert him, so he honked.

 

HONK!!! Baekhyun got scared and he crashed directly into the pit whit his wheel.

 

,, Ohh! Auchi!'’ Baekhyun fell down, hitting his hands.

,, Oh my! Are you okay?''  Chanyeol came to him scared. When Baekhyun saw who it in his face he turned red.

 Chanyeol leaned down to the same level whit him,taking out  a handkerchief from his pocket taking his hands.

,, You’re bleeding, what were you thinking that you didn’t see the pit?’' Chanyeol wipe his hands from the blood while Baekhyun was too shocked to say anything more.

,, Hello…… Baekhyun are you with me? Are you okay?’'  Baekhyun just looked at him with head bent to one side.

-, Oh me! You’re broke, how many fingers am I holding up?’ ,,Chaneyol really was in his face?''

,, Why are you here?'’ Chanyeol, stopped what he was doing moving his gaze at Baekhyun who stared at him without blinking.

,, I wanted to go to school together, but you left before me so I came after you, I'm sorry if I scared you, I didn’t meen it .'’  Chanyeol looked down upset.

Baekhyun couldn’t believe what he hears, Chanyeol came to take him to go to school together?Baekhyun looked at his bike that had a broken wheel and thought it was okay to go to school together.

,, Considering that because of you, I've ruined my bike, I'll let you to take me to school.’' Chanyeol looked at him surprised but happy at the same time.

,, But you need to buy me another one.’' They both looked at the bike and began to laugh.

,, Sure, now come on we'll be late for school.’'

,, Yah.'’  Chanyeol helped him up going to school together.

 

 

 

 

The two were in the car in silence, but it was a comfortable silence, they didn’t feel awkward just enjoy each others presence, thinking how will look their future.When there were a few feet away from school , Baekhyun told Chanyeol to stop the car.

,,Why? You don’t feel good?'’ He asked worried, Baekhyun looked at his hands sad.

,, Don’t get me wrong, but I think it's better to pretend that we don’t know each other when we are at school.’' Chanyeol looked at him puzzled.

,, But why? What's wrong with that?’'

,, You are Park Chanyeol, that everyone wants to be a friend with and I'm just the class nerd…Thank you.'’ Baekhyun could barely hold his tears, he wanted to go but Chanyeol caught his hand.

,, But they will know that we're getting married in three weeks. So what matters now or then?'’

,, Please believe me, that this is better.’' Chanyeol didn’t want to quit but something in him said he couldn’t win the battle.

,, Okay, this time you won, see you in class.’' Baekhyun tried to smile and thanked him again.He looked at Chanyeol car which disappear on the street while his tears began to flow.

,, Why it is so hard to love you?'’ Baekhyun wanted to go back home and stay there for the rest of his life.

 

 

 

 

Luhan and Sehun, passed the street with their car discussing about their exam.

 

,, Hey Sehun, isn't that Baekhyun?’' Luhan asked while walking past Baekhyun that was still where Chanyeol left him. Sehun looked nodding.

,, Sehun he’s crying, you think something bad happened to him?'’ Sehun looked with sadness at Baekhyun's figure.

,, Lulu, I don’t know, but it's not our bunines.'’ Luhan looked in the rearview mirror at Baekhyun.

,, I know, but I can’t get over it.’' Luhan was decided to do something about him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol got in class and most of his classmmates were already in class talking and laughing, he couldn’t remove from his head what Baekhyun said,while he was thinking Luhan and Sehun got to class as well sitting down.

 

Chanyeol looked at Luhan strange, usually when Luhan got to class the whole room light but today he was like a dark cloud. He waved to Sehun what happened to him, but Sehun said that he'll tell him in break what's the problem.

Chanyeol was constantly looking at the door but no sign of Baekhyun, were still five minutes until class starts and he was not in class.Was Baekhyun okay?Chanyeol started to get worried ,he knew that it wasn't a good idea to let him walk here.

 

 

Whne the bell rang their teacher entered the class but no trace of Baekhyun,Chanyeol look continuously at the door.

 

,, Well class, let's start.’' Knok knok!

 

,, Come in '' Chanyeol gazed at the door hoping to see Baekhyun and he was him.

,, Oh Baekhyun why are you late sweetei?’' Baekhyun bowed showing his teacher a small smile.

,, I'm sorry, I fell asleep.’'

,,Okay, it happens. Now go to your place.’' Baekhyun bowed again going to his place, avoiding to look into Chanyeol's eyes.

 

But Luhan looking at Baekhyun and he was worried for the younger,something made him angry and sad.

 

,, Hey Lulu, what happened? Why are you like this?’'Sehun placed his hand over Luhan's one worried.

,, Something's wrong with Baekhyun.’' Sehun knew that look but why was Luhan like that?

,, And why do you care?’'

,, Because, I know how it's like not to be in your place.’' Sehun looked at his lover with big eyes.

,, Luhan!’'

,, You know how I was when I got the first time in Korea and thanks to you, I'm a changed guy now. I can’t stand people who suffer.’'

,, Lulu okay, when breaks comes you can ask him what happened,okay?’'

,, Thank you Sehunnie.'’ The couple smiled at each other moving they gaze back to they teacher.But when lunch came Baekhyun took his lunch and went to his place before anyone had the chance to ask him something.

 

Chanyeol and Luhan were wondering where he disappeared again .The atmosphere at the table was a dull one and Sehun reached rock bottom.

,, That is it! What happens with you two?’' Sehun asked angry. Chanyeol looked at him with a sad face and Luhan continued to play with his food.

,, You don’t wanna know what my parents told me yesterday when I got home.’' Sehun looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

,, Yah, you said you had to go home because your parents have something to tell you.'’

,, Are you ready? Is good that you're siting down.’' Sehun looked at him puzzled.

,, I'm going to get married.’' When they heard Sehun looked with big eyes and Luhan stopped playing with his food.

,, YOU'RE GETING WHAT?’'

,, Shhhh! Sehun, I don’t want the whole cafeteria to find out!’'

,, But with who?’'

,, Byun Baekhyun.’' When he heard, Luhan gazed at him sitting up from the table leaving Sehun and Chanyeol to look at him puzzled.

,, Where is Luhan going?'' Sehun looked at his boyfriend struggling his shoulders.

,, I have no clue, but something is wrong with him.'’ Chanyeol looked again at his plate.

,, So …..how did this happen?'’ Sehun asked,looking at him with pity.

,, It seems that our parents made ​​a promise when they were younger, that him and me to get married, and it seems that now is the time. I don’t know exactly the whole story.’'

,, And you agree to it?’'

,, I don’t have a choice,and Sehun, I think I'm starting to like him. What I do Sehun? What do I do?’'Sehun tried to process everything that Chanyeol says.

,, Wait !You're saying that you're starting to like Baekhyun?’' Chanyeol just nodded.

,, But how? You never been in love.’'

,, I know, is bad that I'm beginning to like him?’'

,, I don’t think it's bad, just unexpected,and when's the wedding?’'

,, In three weeks.’' Sehun choke with his food.

,,THAT SOON?!'' Chanyeol slapped his face letting out a heavy sight.

,, Sehun please help me, I don’t know what to do, my life took an unexpected turn.’'

,, I can only say congratulations?’'

,, Thanks Sehun for all the encouragement.’'

,, Sooo… when can we start the bachelor party?'' 

,, Sehun you're an idiot, you know that?'' Both start laughing thinking better about the whole situation.

,, Everything will be fine Chanyeol,trust me.'’

,,I hope Sehun, I hope.’' The two friends continued to eat thinking if everything will be fine in the end.

 

 

 

 

Luhan was looking everywhere for Baekhyun, but no trace of the younget,he was very good to hide.

,, Where can he be?’'  Luhan was searching everywhere but no trace of the nerd. When he wanted to quit,Luahn heard noises in the gym,he went to see what happens and found Baekhyun that was surrounded by Taemin’s dolls.,, How does he manages to get into trouble all the time?’’

 

 

 

,, Hey! Nerd, you got the money for us?'’  Baekhyun sat with his head down, you could see that he was crying.Luhan got more angry,he took a basket ball and threw it in on one of them.

,,Auchi! Who did that!?’' The one that Luhan hit looked at him angry.

,, Oups…It slipped.’' One of the bullies wanted to come to beat Luhan but one of his friends stopped him.

,, You don’t want to get on Luhan bad side, it's better to leave, the nerd won't give us any money,come.'’ They looked over at Baekhyun and Luhan once again leaving.Luhan went to Baekhyun hugging him tight.

,, Shh….Baek,don’t cry,they don't worth it.’ When he felt that Luhan is next to him he brake down.Baekhyun began to cry making them both to fall down.

,, Why are they picking on me all the time? I haven’t ever done anything, I'm tired that everyone picks on me just because I like to study. What's wrong with that? Tell me hyung.’' Luhan looked at the trembling figure in his arms starting to tear as well.

,, They are just jealous that you're smarter than them, but don’t worry,from today I'll take care of you and I'm sure Chanyeol will take care of you as well okay?’' When he heard Chanyeols's name, Baekhyun looked at Luhan with his teary eyes.

,, Now let's go.'’ Luhan wiped his tears with his finger helping him to stand up.

,, Where are we going?’' Baekhyun asked puzzled when he saw Luhan pulling him to Sehun’s car.

,, To cut your hair and show them who Byun Bakhyun is.’' Baekhyun stopped walking and Luhan looked at him with his head to one side.

,,Why are you doing this to me? Why are you so nice?’'

,, Because, and I went through the same situation but Sehun was next to me helping and now you need a friend, and I want to be your new friend. Now let's go, we have a lot of work to do.'’ Luhan pulled him to the car making Baekhyun to smile.

 

 

Sehun and Chanyeol,sat in class bored until Sehun phone rang. When he looked who rang, it was Luhan.

,, Yes baby?’'

,, Sehunnie, I took the car, I'll be at the Mall if you wanna find me.’'

,, But what are you going at the Mall ?’'

,, A surprise for Chanyeol.’' Sehun looked puzzled at his phone for some seconds nodding to himself.

,, Oh okay? Take care of yourself.I love you Lulu, see you home.’'

,, Okay Sehunnie, don’t tell Chanyeol,okay?’'

,, Okay bye bye.’'

,, What did Luhan want?'’ Chanyeol asked while playing on his phone.

,, He is at the Mall, with my car.’'

,,Oh okay then.’' But Chanyeol was play on his phone trying to distract his attention from the though of Baekhyun, and by the way where is Baekhyun?

 

 

 

 

,, What are we doing here hyung?’' Baekhyun asked puzzled.

,,We're going cut your hair?'' Luhan asked smiling.

,,You were serious?'' 

,, Yeah ,now let's go in.’' Luhan pulled Baekhyun when they got to the Mall,Baekhyun was scared and happy but more scared because Luhan was really strange to be with.

 

,,Lulu babe, how are you?'’ A petite guy came to them hugging Luhan.

,, Key honey, how are you?'’ Baekhyun look scared at the scissors.

,, Look, I have a challenge for you.'’ Luhan pointed his finger to Baekhyun that was still shocked in place.

,, Oh my God! What happened to your hair? It's like a mop. You just want me to give all the best in me? I love you babe.’' Key looked devilish at Baekhyun making him to swallow.

,, Sit down lovely and let me do my magic on you.’'Baekhyun looked one more time at Luhan scared.

,, Hyung, you're sure everything will be fine?’'

,,Yes, Key is the best, just sit down and have fun.’' Baekhyun gulped nodding that he's ready.

,, Hey babe, what hair color should I use for him?'’ Luhan looked at him with his head to one side thinking.

,, Hm! I think brown would be perfect.’'

,, You're right,brown it is.’' After an hour of dyeing and cuting,Key looked at Baekhyun and a huge smile appeared on his face.

,,Lulu babe I'm done and you really need to see this.'’ Luhan came next to Key looking at Baekhyun stunned.When he saw their faces, Baekhyun panicked.

,, What happened, it's worse than before?’'

,, I think I fell in love.’' Luhan said with big eyes.

,,Me too. I never had thought that under that mop of hair is this.’'

,, Give me a mirror, I wanna see.’' Luhan gave him a mirror still with big eyes. When he looked in the mirror his face fell.

,, This is me?!'’ Luhan and Key just nodded.

,, Oaaa…I do look different.’'

,, You think? Hey if you have time can we go get a drink?’'Luhan start laughing hearing his friend.

,, Wait in line Key honey, he'll get marry soon.’' 

,, Ahh, what a shame.’' Aftey they thanked Key, they went home after Baekhyun bought some new clothes.

,, Thanks hyung for everything that you did for me today.’'

,, You don’t have to thank me,it was my pleasure, I can’t wait to see Chanyeol's face when he gets to school tomorrow.’'

,,Yah me too.'' Baekhyun start giggling waiting for tomorrow as well.

 

Aftey they say good bye Baekhyun went up to his room excited for tomorrow,he really like the way he looks now,Baekhyun wanted to see Chanyeol's face now.

 

 

When Luhan got home, Sehun was waiting for him in the kitchen with food. Sehun back was to the door and Luhan embraced him from behind.

,,Oh…Hi baby, you got home?'' Luhan nodded.

,, You had fun?'’ Luhan nodded again.

,, Then, I'm glad you're not upset anymore.’'Sehun turned hugging him tight..

,, Now come eat and let's sleep.'’ Luhan stood on his toes kissing Sehun's lips.

,, I love you Sehunnie.’'

,, I love you more baby.’'

 

That night, Chanyeol got a text from Luhan, telling him that tomorrow he'll have a big surprise.