1...

Marrying you

Ring!

The alarm clock startet to ring making Baekhyun to wake up, it was 6 am, he got out off bed looking for his glasses ,Hmmm!’ He streached heading to the bathroom.After a quick shower and a comb not giving too much importance to his appearance ,he returned to the room to get dress in his perfectly ironed uniform,he took his backpack heading towards the kitchen where his father was waiting for him to have breakfast.

When he entered the kitchen his father was in front of the stove frying eggs.

 

,, Good morning dad.’' Baekhyun greeted his dad making him to turn.

 

-, Good morning son take a site the eggs are almost done.’'

 

-,Do you want to me help you?’'

 

,,No, I can handle, let's eat.'’ Both took place at the table enjoying breakfast, after they have finished eating Baekhyun took his backpack.

 

,, Bye dad, I’m leaving to school.’' He kissed his dad cheek, heading out the door.

 

-, Bye son, have a good day at school.’' But before he left his father remembered something.

 

,, Baekhyun!'’His dad called making him look at him curiously.

 

,, Yes father? Something happened?’'

 

,, Today come home quickly after school, I have to tell you something.’'

 

,, Okay dad I will come home as soon as possible.’'

 

,, Goodbye son.’' Baekhyun took his bicycle going to school .

 

 

 

,,Hello my name is Byun Baekhyun, I’m seventeen. What can I say about my life? Is quite boring, I'm neither rich nor popular person in the school, I don’t give too much importance to my appearance, for who should I bother to look good? All make fun of my glasses but it's not my fault that I have bad eyes and contact lenses annoys me. I love school it makes me feel good but unfortunately I have no friends at school because my parents .My mother died of cancer and my father he was diagnosed with cancer and my colleagues treat me like I could be sick but I learned to ignore them. In the breaks I'm in the library where it's quiet and when it is lunch break I’m on the roof where nobody comes there, so I enjoy my lunch without seeing their faces full of hatred and hear they insults.You want to know anything else? I'm in love for three years with the rich boy of our school Park Chanyeol the most wanted boy in our school, yes I'm gay and I have no choice.I forgot to say that I work in weekends in a restaurant, I have the best boss Kyungsoo, I get along well with him and his boyfriend they are the only ones who don’t make fun of me.So this is my boring life.’’

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile in another part of town!

 

 

Rin…… The alarm clock was thrown down.

 

,, Why should I wake up at this hour?!'’ He put the pillow on his face trying to sleeping a little more ,untill……

 

Bang! The door to his room opened slamming to the wall.

 

,,Park Chanyeol if you don’t wake up right now you can say goodbye to your car.''Chanyeol drew his head out of the pillow with a shocked face.

 

,Mom, you won't dare to do that.’' His mother looked at him with an evil look.

 

,, Try me!’'

 

,,Oayk okay okay I'm awake, happy?’'Chanyeol said, raising his hands in front of him protectively.His mother broke into a brilliant smile.

 

,, Very happy, now come and have breakfast with me and appa.’'She said with the sweetest voicei,Ms.Park closed the door leaving Chanyeol stunned.

 

,, I can’t believe she's my mother.’ He got out of bed crawling to the bathroom to make his morning routine after finishing with the shower he arranged his hair perfectly and took his uniform. He looked for the last time in the mirror,, Perfect!’’

 

When he came into the room where he takes breakfast his father and mother were happily conversing.

 

,, Good morning appa.'’ He saluted while seated in his chair.

 

,, Good morning son, you sleept well?’' He asked.

 

,, Yes, but I would have sleept longer if I wasn’t interrupted.'’ He replied, earning a look from his mother.

 

,, YA! Park Chanyeol finished eating, otherwise you'll be late for school.’' After he finished eating stood up from the table.

 

,, I’m of to school.’' Chanyeol kissed his mother on the forehead  to the garage, but before he left, Mrs. Park shouted after him, making him to look at her.

 

,, Today please come home straight from school, your appa and I have to tell you something.’'Chanyeol looked at her confused.

 

,, But why don’t you tell me now?'’ She just smiled at him.

 

,, When you come home.’'

 

,, Okay then, I won't meet with Sehun and Luhan.’'

 

-,,Goodbye my baby, don’t forget omma loves you.’' She hugged him making Chanyeol more confused.

 

,, Sometimes I wonder if I was adopted or you suffer from split personality.’' He said in a whisper.

 

,, Ya! Chanyeol I heard what you said.’' Chanyeol rushed to leave before his mother kills him.

 

-, Bye mom.’' He shoutet while he left with his car. Mrs.Park looked at him with sadness.

 

,, My dear how do you think he'll react?’' Mr.Park asked her, putting a hand on her shoulder.

 

-, I don’t know darling but a promise is a promise.’'

 

Both were left to look at Chanyeol car disappearing on the street. ,,But I hope not to have a scandal.’’ Was her only thought.

 

 

 

,,Hi, my name is Park Chanyeol, I'm seventeen and I learn at Seoul High School, I’m lucky that I was born into a wealthy family with two parents who loves me and gives me everything I need .My dad has some of the hotels in Korea and when I'll finish college I will be CEO. Everyone wants to be friends with me because of my money but I rather prefer them not to be so fake and not invent various rumors. My luck is that I've got Sehun and Luhan they are the only ones who know who I really am.What to say about me? I've never been in love besides the dance well but that doesn’t count.I can say that I live a pretty boring life despite that I have everything I want.So this is my life.’’

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun arrived at the school before his class mates, he didn’t like to go into the classroom and his collegues to look weird at him because his appearance but you can't blame him he prefer to learn than to look good.He began to remove his books from his backpack and phone together with his headphones listening to his favorite song,, Peter Pan’’from Exo while listening to the song he looked out the window lost in space.

 

Chanyeol came to school with his expensive car parking in the parking lot, his best friend Sehun was waiting for him together with his boyfriend Luhan, both are so sweet to each other that they can cause cavities. Chanyeol is jealous of their love but he's not gay or at least he think he's not,he didn't yet found the person to make him lose his mind.Jongin looked at Sehun and Luhan who were kissing on the car hood.

 

,, Get a room my innocent eyes will get blind.’' He said, laughing at the two.

 

,, Hi Chanyeol, I'm glad you came, let's go to class.’' The three headed to class laughing and feeling good. When they arrived in class, only one was in class, of course Baekhyun.

 

He didn’t even notice that they have entered in class he was too lost in space. Chanyeol stood in the door frame just looking at Baekhyun,he never payd attention to the boy but now something has caught his attention. How calm he seemed gazing into space, as his hands would be suitable for playing the piano, as his lips humming the song he listen and how appropriate it would be to kiss them ,,Wait What?Chanyeol why do you think about his lips?’’

 

,, Chaneil you feel good? You've lost in space.’' Luhan asked concerned.

 

,, Oh yes Luhan I’m good, come let’s sit.'’ His seat was right behind Baekhyun.

 

After the song was over, he returned to reality noticing that he is no longer alone in the classroom, the most famous children in the school were there.

 

Hunhan the most loved couple in school, everyone was a big fan of Hunhan and Chanyeol his crush, he took off the headphones at the time when their teacher came into class along with their other colleagues making him forget about Chanyeol and focus at his class.

 

Chanyeol on the other hand looks at Baekhyun all time and wondering what lies beneath his big ugly glasses and how would he look if he would arrange his hair,,Chanyeol you crazy? Get a grip!’’ He slapped his face harder than he wanted, making his colleagues and teacher including Baekhyun to look at him,Chanyeol  looked directly into his eyes but his gaze landed on his lips and the mole in the corner of the mouth ,,How y.’’ When he realized what he thought he felt as flushed,,What the hell is wrong with me?’’ But little he knew that Sehun and Luhan followed his every move amusing on his back they changed each set of knowledgeable glances,, Someone has some explaining to do.’’

 

 

Baekhyun returned to the front,, What's his problem?’’ He tried not to give too much attention, so the whole time focused on what his teacher sad.

 

 

 

Ring! The bell rang indicating lunch.

 

 

Baekhyun took his lunchbox and headed to his refuge the roof is the quietest place in the whole school.

When he reached the school roof he took the headphones,pressing play to the music began to eat humming but his mind ran to Jongin look ,,Why he looked at me like that? And what he thought of that he was so red?’’

 

 

In the cafeteria students were eating and feeling good so does Chanyeol with Sehun and Luhan.

 Chanyeol looked through the crowd trying to see a mop of hair and a pair of large glasses. Sehun and Luhan they looked at each other and started smiling diabolically.

 

,, Hey Chanyeol who are you looking for?'’ Sehun asked with a raised eyebrow. When he heard he panicked and looked at the plate starting to eat.

 

,, No one, I’m not looking for no one.’'

 

-, Maybe you're looking for Baekhyun?'’When he heard Luhan question, he choked on his food beginning to cough trying to breathe normally.

 

,, NO! Why to look for him? I don’t even like him.’' He responded avoiding their eyes.

 

,, Ihm!'’ Both said in unison with hands crossed.

 

, What?’'

 

,, We didn’t say anything, but I saw the way you looked at him during class.’' Chanyeol preferred not to respond and only remained to think,, Maybe they're right? But still where is he?’’

 

The rest of the day went well for the two any incident happened until it was time to go home.

Baekhyun was in front of his locker taking his books, until the locker door closed suddenly.He didn’t have to look to know who it was.

 

,,Hi Taemin how can I help you?’'

 

,, I don’t know Baekhyun, how can you help me?’' Taemin looked at him with a smirk.

 

,, I'm sorry Taemin but today I have no money.’' He tried to go fast without something bad happens.

 

While Taemin was mockying Baekhyun, Chanyeol with Sehun and Luhan were passing by untill they heard noise in the hallway .When they got to see what happens Taemin had taken Baekhyun glasses and he tries desperately to take it back but in vain, Taemin was taller than him.

 

,, Give them back please you're going to break them and I can’t see without them.'’ He tried desperately to take them back but Taemin with his friends have started to throw the galsses from one to another.Taemin grabbed his chin making Baekhyun to look at him

 

,, Tomorrow if you don’t come with my money you going to be in trouble.’'

 

,, And if I don’t?’' Taemin looked at him with a smirk on his lips.

 

,, Then this will happen. Slap!’' Taemin hit his face, causing Baekhyun to fall down ,he try not to cry for not giving him satisfaction.

 

,, You understand nerd?’' Taemin threw his glasses down stepping on them.

 

-, Ops!'’ He started laughing with his friends.

 

,, Let's go!'’ After Taemin left , he began to cryChanyeol and Luhan looked at each other.

 

,, No one need's to suffer like this.’' So Luhan decided to help him.He leaned on the same level as Baekhyun and lifted his glasses up.

 

,, Here!’' Baekhyun looked at him.

 

,, Thank you.'’ Luhan looked at him smilking warmly.

 

,, Come on, get up,is not worth it.'’ Luhan said giving him a hand, he took it gladly, the honey haired boy helped to clean the dust.

 

Baekhyun took his glasses and backpack he bowed and thanken Luhan passing by Chanyeol looking at him sadly, then his heart broke into a million pieces. Baekhyun took his bike and went to his house curious what his father has to say.

 

 

Luhan joined the two and all three have turned to parching lot.

 

,, You want to join us for bubble tea?’'

 

,, No Sehun, today I need to go home it seems that my parents have something important to tell me.’'

 

,, Well then, see you tomorrow.’' He said goodbye and began driving home thinking about Baekhyun's sad eyes.

 

 

 

 

When he arrived in front of the house, Baekhyun was thinking what to tell his father about his glasses,he inhale deeply and entered the house, his father was in the living room watching Tv. Baekhyun approached him.

 

,, I'm home.’' Mr. Byun looked at him.

 

,, Baekhyun where are your glasses?’'

 

,, Ohh ….haha…. I fell and I broke them.’' He started laughing making Mr. Byun too look at him.

 

,, You're okay son, you're hurt?’'

 

,, I’m okay father don’t worry,what you wanted to tell me ?'’ He tried to change the subject with the glasses.

 

,, Son!’' He took his hand looking seriously at him scaring him.

 

,, Dad? You're scarying me.’'

 

,, Baek please, what I will say is important.’'

 

,, Ok?’ ,,What he wants to tell me? That his disease advanced ?’’

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile Chanyeol got home parking his car in the garage, he got out and walking toward the living room where his mother and father were waiting.

 

,,Chanyeol son, sit on the couch.'’ Ms. Park beaten the place beside her.

 

Chanyeol looked at her with a raised eyebrow but took place near his mother.

 

,, Okay Mom, I sat down, now you tell me what is all the mystery?’'

 

,, Okay son what I will say is very important.’'

 

,, Okay?’' ,,She is really going to take my car?’’

 

 

 

 

,,Baekhyun son.’'

                                  ,,You're going to get marry!’'

,,Chanyeol son.’'

 

 

 

,, WHAT?’' They both say in two different corners of the city.

 

 

,,This is not what I thought !’’ They both though.