If tomorrow comes

Tick Tock: Kaisoo drabbles

   

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(pic cr to rightful owner)

 

Jongin scanned the street. It was empty, not a single soul or a source of light visible, except for a street lamp three blocks away. It was dead silent.

Perfect, he thought.

He turned back to the house he was standing in front of. Opening the small metal gate, he crept in. There were no dogs; he had already checked.

A cold breeze started blowing. The moon reappeared though thick clouds, casting a glow over the large, almost mansion-like house. The willow in the middle of the garden swayed with the wind, its branches creating eerie shadows with long limbs.

Jongin shuddered.

For a moment he hesitated, but shook himself of the thought; he couldn’t back down now. He had waited so long for tonight.

He pulled his beanie on tighter and stalked towards the house, step by step. His old sneakers squeaked on the paved pathway.

Suddenly, a light was switched on in an upstairs room and its window was thrown open.

Jongin froze.

Then a head poked out, bobbed hair bouncing slightly, and he grinned. A duffel bag was hurled down, followed by his cute girlfriend, Kyungsoo. He caught both in his arms and without looking back, they ran away.

Tomorrow they would get married.