Namdara: Lost Warmth

Please notice me, Noona!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cold. It felt cold. For Taehyun, he walked his own path. Alone and selfish, that was always the way it was. Although surrounded with friends, he somehow felt empty, a cold shell that aims to do what other people do, survive. But it was hard, it felt synthetic and no matter how many sad songs he would put out, no matter how many tears he would shed, he would always find himself in the depths of loneliness.

 

Warm. It felt warm. When he met her, it was frightening. She was like a fresh breath of summer in his cold gloomy winter. Somehow, along the way, she touched the glacial barrier he put up. He was in a state of shock, unsure and confused of what to do with a warm ray of light. Yet he let her in. Into his life where it was dark and cold, she made it all better. Sandara. It was a beautiful name, and it felt like velvet when it rolled through his tongue. Everything was monochrome, but she brought color inside of him.

 

Taehyun looked at her lovingly, she sat by his bed side as she looked at him with her deep brown eyes. He sat upright, with an IV drip running down his arm. He smiled with his bunny-like teeth, brushing away the strands of her brown hair from her face. She always looked so beautiful, yet her eyes felt pained for him. She felt sorry, she felt bad, she felt like she left him.

 

"Yah, stop looking at me like I'm a sick person." Taehyun playfully pinched her cheek.

 

"But you are sick!" She cringe at the slight pain. It's been a week since the hit and run. Traffic was inevitable, and a motorcyclists decided that his time was to precious to deal with the traffic. Opting to take a short cut, he made his way to the sidewalk where Taehyun and Dara were strolling at. Everything went by fast and rapid as Taehyun pulled Dara away from the outside as he gained injuries for himself.The pain was barely bearable but as long as he saw her safe, it was alright.

 

As he finds himself in his own hospital bed, through the days he's been there, Dara never left his side. His heart would raise whenever he sees her and he would look at her so fondly as she took care of him day and night. He smiled warmly, his heart would flutter everytime she made eye contact with him. It always baffles him how she had so much power over him. It's been quite some time since he was gifted with summer, a relationship with hr felt like the burning heat from the sun.Overwhelming, comforting and passionate.

 

"I'm the luckiest guy in the world, you know that?" He asked, placing his large hand to cup her cheek. Her skin was soft and cool to the touch. He simply adored her as she smiled from his affection.

 

"You're lucky  you survived." She reprimanded. Although thankful for his heroic act, she felt guilty to see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter