JinDara: Seasons of Love

Please notice me, Noona!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It was spring. When I met you, when I saw you smile, when I heard you laugh. It was Summer. When my heart started beating fast, when my hands started to sweat, when all I could think about was you. It was Fall. When I decided that I love you, when we had our first kiss, when I wanted to spend my whole life with you. It was Winter. When everything felt great, when everything felt perfect, when everything was bright because of you.

 

I was never the kind of guy who would fall in love like this. You were like a breath of fresh air into my life. You were someone who was just like me but you were unpredictable. You were the missing piece that completes my whole being and I couldn't even fathom a life without you. You brought so much color to my life. I learned so much from you. You were an unsolveable puzzle piece and I was the clueless guy who couldn't figure it out.

 

Beautiful lips that calls for my name, eyes that only look at me, hands that only held mine. Waking up to mornings with your kiss, finding strength from your hug and somehow, falling back together on a comfy bed with you to await another tomorrow. I was enamored with you. Like a moth entranced with a bright light, thirsting to touch the heated lamp even if it meant hurting myself. 

 

Everyone thought I had everything figured out, everyone thought I had my life easy and everyone thought I was living a prince's life. But that's not true. I lived with so much hardships that I am proud to say, I lived with so many problems that I wanted to go away and I lived with worries that anyone from the rich to the poor may have experienced. Until I met you. Your name was perfect, three syllables that only you could bare. Sandara. A pretty name befitting a pretty woman. You weren't just an eye catcher, you were more than that. You were the reason why the sun would shine.

 

Is this too much? Being in love with you will forever be the best decisions of my life. Because of you I could laugh, I could cry, I could hurt, I could smile, I could dream and I could set goals. Before, I was an empty shell that lived on because that's what we're supposed to do as human beings, but because of you, everything was technicolor. 

 

I love you time and time and again."

 

"Dara-yah! What are you doing? " A loud yet distinct voice ringed in her ear, she whipped her head around to find her friend Bom calling for her by the door.

 

"Ah.." She lost her thought for a bit, "Sorry, I was just getting the mail." Dara stood by the gate, face filled with curiosity as her mind never left the mysterious letter. 

 

"Come on, it's spring time! It's my time!" Bom whined, they were good friends

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter