Darayoon: Uri Dara Noona

Please notice me, Noona!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ahhh, it's so breezy." Said Winner's eldest hyung as he rolled around on the sand. 

 

"There goes Jinwoo hyung again." Seunghoon commented, placing his hands on par with his forehead to see how far Jinwoo will get himself lost this time.

 

"I think hyung should follow him, just in case." Said Seungyoon with a worried tone to his voice, Hoon nodded in agreement, who knows what or where his hyung will find himself this time. 

 

They were currently filming a music video with their favorite noona in the beach. Unfortunately it was rather cold and it was about 5 in the morning as they waited for the sunrise. Taehyun, Mino and Seungyoon stayed behind, letting their hyungs take some time to play around.

 

"Good morning." A sweet voice caught their attention, the three of them turned around in unison, seeing her petite  figure and a bow placed neatly on her head. The three immediately forgot the cold they were in.

 

"Good morning." the three of them greeted.

 

"Wah, I can't believe it." Mino smiled, "Noona is going to be in our music video."

 

"Of course she is, that's why she's here." Taehyun rolled his eyes, earning him a glare from Mino.

 

"Stop bickering! So early in the morning." Yoon nagged the both of them, causing Dara to giggle.

 

"Seungyoonie is also like this during our filming for We Broke Up." Dara smiled.

 

"Noona, he is like that to us everyday." Mino exposed, "You should see him in the recording studio." Taehyun agreed by nodding, "He is worse than Taehyun." Upon hearing his name, Taehyun ceased his nodding and  lightly  pushed Mino out of annoyance.

 

"Ai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter