WinDara: Moans and Voices from the Door

Please notice me, Noona!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"A-Ahh.." It's the 5th consecutive moan they heard from Dara's waiting room. Outside of the door, waited or eavesdropped 5 nosy rookies who were about to invite their Dara noona out for dinner. 

 

"S-Should we knock?" Mino asked, but Seunghoon and Taehyun were quick to give him a slap on his arms.

 

 

"Ji-Jiyongie! Don't do that!" Dara said, her voice echoing into WINNER's ears.

 

"We've been waiting for 5 minutes.. I think we should let them be.." Seungyoon said.

 

"But, I want to have dinner with noona." Taehyun said.

 

"W-Well... she's preoccupied." Jinwoo said in response.

 

"Noona..." The breathy voice of Kwon Jiyong caught the five's attention. "It's.....It's too tight!"

The five blushed heavily, staying calm for each others' sake, but were panicking inside their heads. Jinwoo looked at Mino who was clearly not calm, the power rapper's eyes were wide and it didn't help that he was dripping with sweat. Mino's facade on stage was way off compared to his current state at the moment.

JInwoo looked the other way to find Taehyun biting his lower lip, his hands into fists and his eye twitching, Jinwoo guessed that the maknae was pissed and internally screaming already. Over Jinwoo's shoulder was surprsingly calm Seunghoon, who just stood still and right beside Jinwoo was Seungyoon, who froze on the spot. Jinwoo empathized s right now, but he was the hyung, so he had to be at least a little bit sane for all of them.

 

"Jiyongiiiieeeeee" Dara's voice whined, "Give it to me now!"

The atmosphere outside turned worse, Seungyoon could swear Mino was about to cry, Taehyun was losing his own sanity, Jinwoo internally crying and Seunghoon stayed cool, yet he had a weird tremor on his hand.

"Not until you say please, noona." GDragon scoffed, "With aegyo."

"I want it now!" WINNER could swear they felt their noona pout even when they were divided by a door.

They didn't know that their (beloved) noona and their Jiyong hyung had that kind of relationship, it was a real shock to them.The boys never voiced out their growing feelings for their noona, because they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter