Chapter 2

~Enemies Next Door~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*3 weeks later*

Hyuna's POV:

 

''Aish! Can you stop poking me!? I'm trying to sleep!" Yura yelled.

"Well you have to get up! We're moving to the new house today! We're leaving in 30 minutes." Le said, her hands rest on her hips while looking down on Yura's half dead body.

Yura groaned and pulled her blanket over her head. I got out of bed and jumped on her's. 

"Come on! It'll be fun! We all finally get to move in together." 

Yura pulled her blanket away and kicked me down from her bed. I landed on the floor with a loud BANG.

"OUCH! I'm your Unnie! You should  have respect to me!" I yelled, and sat up.

"Oh shut up! You jumped on my bed first!

"But that doesn't give you premission to kick me off your bed and almost kill me!" 

"YOU almost killed ME! You could've jumped on my throat and choked me!"

"Well then i guess, almost is never enough!"

"Oh will you guys just stop! We have 25 minutes left! Go get ready. I'll take the bags to the car." Le said and broke us up.

"Yes Unnie..." We both said.

"Good." She said and walked out the bedrooms door with a few bags. 

I looked over at Yura and she's rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. 

"When did you even sleep last night? You knew we had to wake up early today."

"I talked with my mom. We can say that she's more excited with us all moving in together than i am."

I giggled and stood up. 

"What time is it?" 

Yura looked at her phone, "6:10 AM. I still don't understand why we have to move in so early. Don't we disturb the neighbours?"

I walked over to the small nightstand by my bed and grabs the hairbrush. 

"Because," I started to brush my hair, " It's our first day in school. School starts at 10 AM. We have to pack up. Plus, Le and Sulli would probably want to visit the neighbours too." 

Yura rolled her eyes and sit up. 

"Well, i hope there will be some cute boys in our neighbourhood."

I giggled, "You and your cute boys. You're obsessed." I said, rolled my eyes.

"Well you would too. And when was the last time you had a boyfriend? Never?"

I walked over to Yura's bed and start to brush her hair. 

" I don't get feelings for anyone easily."

"Wait," She turned around and faced me. "Have you ever had a boyfriend?" 

I sighed, "Yes."

"Unnie, you don't sound happy. What? Do you regret it?"

I thought for a moment. "No."

"Why not? If I had a relationship i didn't was happy with, I would totally regret it."

"Well I don't." I say and walked over to my backpack that i packed last night. I pick out a pair of tights and a hoodie. I'll just change when we're at the house.

"And why so Unnie?" She asked and went over to her suit case.

I turned around and faced her with a smile. "Because I leaned something importent from that relationship. And that's something I don't regret learning."

Yura had a confused look on her face. "What did you learn?" 

I went over to the bathroom but looked over my shoulder by the door way and said "That boys are jerks." I closed the door but her laugh through it.

"True Unnie!"

That wasn't what i learned. I knew that if I told her what i really learned she would ask me a bunch of never ending questions. What was his name? What did he do? Why did you break up? What did you learn? Is he still alive? Was he good looking? It would just never end. 

I looked myself in the mirror. I slowly puledl up the sleeve of my long sleeved shirt and pulled the shirt off. The bruises are still there. Damit.
The whole arms adn the stomach was full of purple marks plus some deep red scratches. He did not go easy on my last night. If he did this when i said that i was going to leave, i pray to god that he'll never find me after my escape. 
 I cover up with some make-up, making it a bit uneasy to notice. Changing to the other clothes and brushing my teeth, I walked out and let Yura get in to brush her teeth. I grabbed my backpack and Yura's suit cases and walked down the stairs. I put on some sneakers. I walk out the front door and over to the black car that belonged to Le. I opened the passenger seat and sat down. 

"Unnie, how long will it take till we're there?"

"It takes about 30 minutes car ride. That's why we need to hurry up. Especially Yura, she's always slow."

I giggled. Not only because it's true, but also because it's my fault this time because i took so long time in the bathroom.

Aft

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter