Chapter 1

~Enemies Next Door~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's POV:

 

~

 

''Hyung! You did so well! Your rap was amazing!" Sehun yelled, with the other members following cheerings.

"We all did well," I said. "But we have to celebrate our winning!" 

"We should all go out and eat. I'll buy." Suho said.

"Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!"

This was incredible. We've finally won the Seoul Art's talent show. We won with a little over a million votes! It's unbelievable! We've practised so hard these last monthes and finally. 

I looked over at the members, they're all so happy and a few was crying. I understood them, i cried too. JUST A LITTLE.

We all went out and ate ALOT of food, because Suho paid :P

"Yah! Hyungs. Why are you being so quiet? We should all be happy and smile. YOU should be happy." Tao poked Kris and Luhan on their upperarms with a pair of chopsticks. They smiled.

"Of course! We're very happy. We're just still trying to process it all. It's still shocking." 

I felt that something was up, but chose to ignore it.

I worked hard with the songs and the choreographys to every show. We all had. We were all very stressed by the time and now there's only one competition left to win. If we would win the last one, we'd get a contract with SM Entertainment. It'd we a big step to our careers. All we had to do was to win the next year's competition and then we'd get our dreams coming true. Just to win again next year.

 

~

 

*3 monthes later*

 

It can not be worse then this. Luhan and Kris want to quit. Our two members want to leave. This can't be. This is so bad for all of us.

''But we can't continue without you! How are be suppose to performe without you! All the choreagraphys and the song, it'll all be a mess! WE have to change everything! Do you two realize how much work you're putting us up for?!" I yell at the top of my lungs.

"CHANYEOL! Calm down! They're doing it for their own good and health. All we can do it support and respect it even thought we don't like it." Suho stand up and lock eyes with mine. I look back at Luhan and Kris who's sitting on the couch. Luhan's looking down on the floor with a sad face, probably holding back tears while Kris is looking up at me with a straight face. 

"How am i suppose to support thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter