sehun/naeun ┇ exacerbate

somewhere in neverland☀
v
// EXACERBATE.
CudznpjxDgyufhwj
OH SEHUN ; SON NAEUN
EXO ; APINK
VAMPIRE!au (+1800w)
142802929838537370divider.png

1898

 

Eyes fluttered open as he could feel his thirst had been building up to his throat.

He surely smelled something, which is sweet. Sehun wasn’t sure enough how he ended up in the middle of the wood when the sun was already set. He also noticed that it won’t be a nice things to be alone in such a place where he’d heard a myth about some night creatures living out of the society. Using both of his hand, Sehun quickly supported himself to stand before he noticed a thing.

His skin was incredibly pale white – how come?

“How is your sleep?”

Head’s jerking back toward the source of the voice and only to find a girl around his age with the same pale white skin standing near him.

He gulped at the sight as a thought about the myth came to his head, vampires. “What do you afraid of? We’re in the same boat afterall.” She replied while eyeing him closely. The girl looked about his age with raven black hair braided loose over her shoulder and all black dress which made her looks even pale. The girl laughed at his reaction, as if it was the funiest things ever – and so Sehun noticed another thing which outstanded her looks, the fangs.

So he concluded that it wasn’t a myth.. about the vampires.

“How does it feels...”

She walked closer, but Sehun couldn’t move away his body. He was more like in a state of awestruck by her beauty. That’s it explain a lot, with the twinkle in her eyes and such a goddes-like appearance, who was he to resist her? Her cold hands touched the side of his face, right above the scar on his side cheeks. But her next sentence caugh him off guard, “to coming back from death?”

And now Sehun remembered, he’d been killed by one of his father’s commrade.

“I-I, how?” he stammered.

“Come, you need to eat something first.” She took his hand and guided him with the same smile. “I hope you don’t mind with only a deer.”

 

1912

 

Sehun learned a thing through the years of living as a dead.

He couldn’t come to the society unless the sun sets – the sun would burn him and just another posibble way to die miserably. He also learn about this so called thirst control, especially when he smelled some human’s incredibely sweet blood which cause him about to lose his sanity. As a vampire, there were also rule of not drinking any human’s blood beside they were already dead. And one of most important thing, he doesn’t age – he surely looked exactly the same.

That’s why sometime he wonder about the girl’s age.

“S-Sehun?”

He turned his head again, finding the girl walked into the cave where he stood. Soojung was another story, she’d just turned a few week ago and acted as if she really hated with her life. The weird things, she grew close to him just in a few days. And Sehun feeling sorry for her, afterall she’d been wanting to die – and ended her life after the things happened to her; she was that’s what he heard from the others. “Are you hungry?” He asked her, eyebrows furrowed deeper.

“No, i just – “

Soojung’s head leaned to his arm, more like rested them to him. “What happened? Is Taemin giving you a hard time?” He asked, patting her head casually. At the mention of the name, Soojung sighed. Another thing to live as a vampire, there are things called master, the one who was a pure-blood vampire and he could turn the dead human into another half-vampire – like him and  Soojung. And the two as the half-vampire had to follow their master’s order whatever it was. Just like how he attached to his and follows her around.

“Sehun.”

There was it. “Yes, Naeun?”

“Come with me.” – Naeun’s cold voice and icy glare had doing it again, leaving him with no choice but leave Soojung without helping her problems. She was his master afterall, and Sehun would need to be around her everytime. I don’t like sharing with others, he recalled her statement the night before. Sometime, it did give him a really hard time to cope with all the things. To help Soojung, to listen to Naeun and to have a time thinking about himself.

But once again, who was he to resist her?

You're mine and only mine.

 

1976

 

Blood.

A sweet red fresh blood.

Her blood oozed through her chest, and Sehun could feel like half of himself being taken away. He quickly grabbed her body which had closing the gap in between. No no no – was the only thing came in his mind, he couldn’t let she died this way and more like he wouldn’t! If it wasn’t because of his fault, things like this won’t happened.

“Naeun, Naeun, please stay with me.”

No no no.

“S-se..hun.” She sounded so weak and so fragile, that he couldn’t help but cry at the sight of the dying girl in his arm. Naeun had been with him for so long, and he had became attached to her presence all the time. Not because he was her master, but because of the warm feeling that he wouldn’t dare to explain. “I-it’s fine. I... am... okay.” The girl smiled weakily, once again – with the same cold hand that touched the side of his face couple years ago.

“Please, don’t die, Naeun.”

But the girl laughed. “I already died long time ago.”

If it wasn’t because of him – they wouldn’t have encountered to a slayer. “It’s my fate, okay. And... with you, i don’t regret anything.” If it wasn’t because of him – Naeun wouldn’t have to suffer like this. Sehun could only cried, regretting his own stupidity and blaming his weak self. There was nothing he could do for her beside staying with her. “Until we meet again in the other life, Sehun-ah.” He hated himself even more, when he could only stare at her fanishing figure into dust. She left him with one last smile, and it torture him more.

He’d lost his master and his lover.

“I’m so sorry, Naeun.”

I love you was the words that left unsaid.

 

1998

 

He’d been adjusting so much, especially when it came to the society – living with the other living humans. He had lived from place to place, over the times, creating a new identity everytime he moved and faking his death as how it supposed to work before people noticed that he didn’t age. He hated so much for living as a vampire.

He had countered another vampires like how he met Jinri or Sooyoung or Junmyeon and both seemed to recognize one another, but Sehun didn’t dare to get any closer to anyone.  And also, he met Luhan – just another vampire without a master, weirdly they had became a really good friends until now. Maybe because of their almost same historical background, and else.

“You know, that one.”

He pointed to a certain young girl, with a raven hair that remind him of his past.

Luhan distracted the other, “Not that one, stupid – that, one!” He forcefully made Sehun looks to the other young girl. Sehun made a face, eyebrows furrowed again. “Okay, what?” He might eyed the girl that Luhan had mentioned before, but quickly his eyes had darting toward the girl with raven hair again. “She smells so good, don’t you think?” And this time, he slapped the back of Luhan’s head as an urge to tell him controlling himself.

“That girl named Joohyun, the next one pony tail was Seulgi – “

Sehun rolled his eyes.

“Just listen, okay! And the other one with everything pink was another Joohyun but they called her Seohyun instead. The last one, that you’de been eyeing – her name was...” Luhan stopped, glancing to his side. “Naeun.” Sehun swear, at the mention of the name, he could feel his body burned. So the guy stood, leaving Luhan who looked at him uneasily and all worried. “I’ll take my leave now.”

How come.

“You might not want to hear this but – “ He stopped, so was Luhan.

“ She wasn't the same person like you used to know, Sehun.”

 

2015

 

“Who exactly are you?”

They were so close, so close that Sehun could even smelled the shampoo that she used. Rose? Or was it, peony? He might be losing his mind at this state – especially when he had got a pocket knife made of silver latched near his neck. The guy laughed at her cold threats, earning a looks from the girl. Even it has past a decades already, it was still the same cold girl like he used to know.

“I swear, i remembered you from somewhere and seen you around couple times.”

She continued.

Surprise, oh surprise.

Fate must have been fooling around with him. How come he would be encountered to the same girl, with a same name and nearly same personality after the ages. The truth that he’d found was hurting himself more, of course, that he found out that she had come from the family who killed creatures like him.

“You smell sweet.”

And Naeun had loosen the pocket knife on her hands. “Just kidding, I won’t drink your blood.” He was a fool, he knew it. But indeed, Sehun still using the opportunity to free himself from the deadly object. Afterall, he finally could met someone who resamble her a lot, why would he want to die this easily. Don’t get to attached, Sehun, learn your place – he remembered what Luhan had said.

“Who are you?”

“Just, Sehun.”

Naeun frowns, she definitely felt familiar with the name. “Sehun?”

“It’s very nice to see you again, Naeun.”

Again - Naeun didn't miss the use of the word in his sentence.

He, just a vampire who had lived for ages. And she, a girl with a slayer family-background and someone he used to love.  “How’d you know my name? What a surprise to find a vampire leaving just near by our house.” She scoffed , this time she had lowered her weapon. There was a weird feeling inside her – that telling her that he wouldn’t danger her at all. “Why don’t you worry about your boyfriend first? He was a werewolf, wasn’t he?” Sehun replied before sighing.

“H-how do you even know about Jongin –“

“Just make sure you’ll be fine.” He stopped. “And tell me if he put you in a dangerous situation.”

 

Sehun, he didn’t and wouldn’t ever believe in things such fate and love.

 

142802929838537370divider.png

Screamm!!!! Should’ve posted this on ep collection but nahh. I’ve tried so hard on making such a vampire!au story yet i don’t think i’ve done my best for this. Been
doing couple research for this chapter and trying to link most of all the stories about vampire that i’ve read like twilight, orange marmalade, dracula and also vampire knight because my love for this manga is too strong! \o/ This basically inspired from those c: How do you like it? Please drop a comment! xoxo