minwoo/yerim┇ abberant.

somewhere in neverland☀
i
// ABBERANT.
Mrx6lsm9Cw92bzy3
no minwoo ; kim yerim
boyfriend ; red velvet
highschool!au (+1400w)
142802929838537370divider.png
Thanks to Namjoo, even he still didn't know what'd he done wrong. For Minwoo, it wasn't as easy as it looks. He wasn't the type of guy who liked to send a message first, it was always Yerim, first. Not to mention, his inbox somehow still had her fulled with her past messages - it only saved a few 'Hanbin', 'Sungjae' and 'Jimin' on it. He missed the way she sent him a messages actually, even it contained of a lot exclamation mark and unimportant emojis.

He jumped, as soon as he hear a message notification.

From : Changjoo
Bro. Dance practice tomorow @ 5 PM.

He must've been crazy to think that it was Yerim's.

Actually, Minwoo had typed several other sentence along with it like 'Hey, how are you?' or 'Do you hate me that much?' and even 'Why are you ignoring me?' which he thought really ridiculous, so instead of sending them that why Minwoo deleted all of them. Heck, he even thought of writing 'Don't you miss me?' which is too cheesy for his liking. Frustatedly, the boy throw his phone over his bed - after a long forty-minutes of waiting a single reply from the girl named Kim Yerim.

Did she really hate him that much?

From : Hayoung
Don't think too much about what happened today.
Night 。(*^▽^*)ゞ

At least he still had her, not Namjoo with her scary - demanding messages.

But Yerim never replied to him, even after the next morning when Minwoo checked his phone.

***

Yerim always excited to go to school, even when she'd plenty homework to do and an upcoming test. But not anymore, right now, she somehow felt sick of it. The girl wanted to end up things really quickly, so that she wouldn't have to meet or stumbled to a certain person (and even his group of friends that she completely avoiding.) She'd a different routine, nowadays - even her parents noticed that she somehow had changed.

She took a bus right after school.

(She used to spent her time in the cafe or library near by to tutor Minwoo.)

She always brought two bottles of banana milk.

(She only brought one with her, now - since there was no more banana milk stealer.)

"Yerim-ah, is school doing all right?"

She frowned at her mother's sudden question. Her mother usually never ask her about it. Yeri shrugged, while taking a spoonful of her rice. She felt nervous, probably because her mother's question or maybe because her mother noticed how strange her daughter act nowadays. There was a long pause during the dinner, not even her brother - Jongin, messed up with her like he used to do.

"Yerim-ah."

She looked up, straight to her mother. "Did you fight with your boyfriend?"
And she chocked on her rice, Jongin's guffaws echoed the dining room.

"I-I-I DON'T OWN ANY BOYFRIEND!!!!"

***

She didn't sleep well, two days straight.

Not because of her school, but because of her mother's question and Jongin's sudden ivasion to her room the other night. Her mother thought she was having a boyfriend and judging from the way she acted - she was, as if, having this huge fight with him. She even told her to make up with him soon, and introduced him to her paretns. Heck, wasn't she too young to understand 'love'? And Jongin - her brother, he usually was a quite, she mean it, they weren't as close as the other siblings. But he patted her head, mutterin something incoherent words like 'It's gonna be allright' or something like that.

Yerim sighed, as she leaned to the bus window.

She couldn't sleep well too, last night. Because of Minwoo's message. Is she mad at him? No. She was just keeping a distance from him - and it was for her own safety. Yerim might be too young to understand about love, but she wasn't as stupid at Minwoo to realize that she somehow had this stupid-silly-unrequited love. Judging from how the boy reacted, at first, she thought that he wouldn't have noticed the difference by now. Yerim sighed again, this time she turned her head toward the other side.

"Chanwoo-yah, did i overreacted?"

Her childhood friend laughed, the same laughed like her brother did.

"We'll just see later, kay? Just sleep, for now. You still have twenty minutes before we arrived at school."

***

She almost dropped her books, when she saw him in the library.

Having No Minwoo in the library during lunch time was the weirdest thing she'd even seen. He blinked, and so did she. Yerim quickly turned her back at him, taking a quick steps toward the bookshelves - but Minwoo's still following her without any other words. Did Jung Chanwoo tricked me?! He said he'd need her help with his mathematics homework, and this was she got. His and her friends bust have been arrange this. Surely, after this, Yerim will hate Chanwoo.

"Yerim,"

She stopped, taking a deep breath and turned.

"Why'd you run?"

Minwoo was standing close by. "Did you get my message?"

She still stood in silence.

"Why din't you reply?"

Minwoo waited for her reply, but Yerim only glared at him. He swear, he missed that glare of hers. It has been weeks since the last time he earned it. "Yah, Kim Yerim, are you only going to stare at me like that?" he asked. Glad that they were not in a crowded section, so that Minwoo could escape from the flying books she had thrown at him. Yerim was really on it again. She must've hate him so much, Minwoo taught.

"Took you long enough to realize!" She shrieked, already forgotting that they were in library.

"Well i don't know what i've done wrong, 'kay? And lower your voice, will you?! I don't want any other detention."

That's it, she was done with him. No Minwoo just too stupid about love. She supposed that he would've said something better - something that would made herself happier like one in the movies when the main characters got into a fight and else. But this was No Minwoo, she was talking about - a guy who was a bit ignorance and also the guy she had crush on.
(Somehow, Yerim wished it was either Hanbin or Jungkook, that she liked.)

"Don't" She pointed at him, "Come" sternly, "Closer."

But this was Minwoo, again - so he stepped closer to her with all smiley face.
"Is this mean, we're okay now?"

Heck, what? Yerim frowned.

"You talked, well, not really talk. But at least you say something at me."

This guy is really stupid, isn't he?

"So, help me with my homework, please?"

Jung Chanwoo, you're so dead.