wonwoo/hayoung ┇ beguile

somewhere in neverland☀
Ii
// beguile.
nIZ7OLuu CJU0mkco
JEON WONWOO ; OH HAYOUNG
  SEVENTEEN ; APINK

Jeon Wonwoo was fifteen when he first entered Hogwarts.

He was supposed to be one of Durmstrang Institute's student, and he was actually fine with it. The Institute was good, he got no problem after spending three years of his studies about Dark Arts and else. They weren't as bad as how people referring, the death-eater eras had been long gone anyway.

He also has group of friends, like the one named Wen Junhui that came from old pure-blood families in China. Somehow he wonder if Junhui would sent him an owl after knowing he'd transferred. He will, right? But now that he should spent the rest of his study in Hogwarts, it would be better that he'd stopped to think either about the institute and also his friends.

Surely, they'd still met during the summer or winter holidays.

As the sorting continues, Wonwoo was under the snakesand by all means he refered for Slytherin.

They were... fine, yet it was still hard for him to adjust with the new people especially when he just get into the sorting awkwardly. Of course it would be really awkward to stand behind a group of shortiesthe group of new kids entering Hogwarts, but still Wonwoo consider himself as lucky, though. Since there was another transfer student about his age that coming from Beauxbatons standing beside him.

She was Oh Hayoung, a Hufflepuff.

And he thought she had a blinding smile that even a veela wouldn't beat her.

Merlin!

He didn't just say that... right?

 

***

 

"Oh... hello!"

He was actually surprised to find the transfer girl stopped by to greet him. No, it wasn't him, it was Junhonghe made a new friend too, you know. And now Wonwoo finding it weird being stuck in the middle, Junhong didn't tell him that they knew each other. He was just standing there, literally eyeing the shorter girl and his friend until Junhong finally turned to look at him.

"So, are you coming?"

Darn, he wasn't paying attention to whatever they were talking about. Because Jeon Wonwoo was too busy admiring her side profile and how soft her laugh was. He casually nodded his head, even without knowing whatever they were planning to do. "Hanbin said it's going to be fun!" Hayoung, once again cheered—she even clapped her hands the way Kim Namjoo; the senior from Gryffindor did.

But Junhong beat him rolled to rolled his eyes, "Yeah, yeah, always Hanbin."

Everyone in the whole universe adored Kim Hanbin, the guy from Gryffindor with such an amazing gradesWonwoo heard he earned an 'O' for every subjects, and also Gryffindor's best chaser. And Wonwoo had to stop himself to not groaned loudly at his own definition of Kim Hanbin. No, he wasn't jealous, why would he when he himself was one of Slytherin's quidditch player along with Junhong? He exactly got no reason with the use of the word jealous.

"So, meet you two in Hogsmaede... I suppose you are coming along right, Wonwoo?"

 "Oh Hayoung!"

 "Yes, Kim Hanbin, just a few second" she sighed, afterward. "The boss's calling, i gotta go!" said her before turning on her heels anf left the two in silence. Junhong groaned. After a few months being with them, Wonwoo learned that unhong and Hanbin were never get along well. "You seems close to her, though." he commented.

"Childhood bestfriend, so yeah." Junhong shrugged.

 

***

 

It was another day when Wonwoo visited the Owlery which he should've done a few days ago. Junhui finally found out that he'd moved to Hogwarts—he even received a letter from him and from the others too. Now that he'd got some sparetime writting a reply, Wonwoo decided to send the letter for him. He casually stopped when he saw there were another person there, but said nothing about it.

It was Hayoung, obviously.

But as soon as she turned at him, she pointed her wand at him—her eyes were bloodshot red—seemed like she'd been crying for several hours. "O, oh—it's you, I'm sorry, I thought—" "Nah, it's fine." Wonwoo cut her. "Can you..?" He pointed back at her wand. She quickly lowered it down as she smiled sheepishly at him.

He walked pass her as if he didn't see her crying at all. Afterall, he was her for sending his letter for Junhui anyway. "Sending letter to your mom?" Hayoung asked, while he stopped in front of his owl's shelter. "No, it's for a friend in Durmstrang, it's been a week since the last time i send him a letter." He replied.

The rain started to drop a few moments before he actually sent the owl, and now the two were locked in the Owlery until the rain stopped. Wonwoo was the first one spoke, after a few time cleared his throat. "It smelled really bad here," said him. Hayoung laughed at it. "Well, what can we do with it anyway," she responded.

"...you okay?" He finally asked.

"It's fine, just missing some friends that i used to have." she told him.

"Oh i see. Still found it hard... here, i mean—in Hogwarts?"

She nodded and muttered a soft `yeah` as a reply.

"It's just... different you know," she replied. "I kinda miss my friends there. Beauxbatons were like my second home and now that i have to m, move here—" She stopped. Wonwoo on other hand his lips nervously as he saw tears start building up in the corner of her eyes. "Let's just stop think about it—no, i mean." Dammit, he felt horrible right now. So instead, he who stood there beside her for quite along time started to pat his head.

"We'll try," Even when it took a long time, actually. "I hard a hard time to adjust too, you know." He laughed, they were in a same boat afterall. "Is there... something happened to your friend anyway?" Wonwoo asked. "No," Hayoung laughed it off. "Naeun was okay, she's just a little sick, I used to be the one who look after her..." She sighed.

"She'll be fine," Wonwoo said.

That was the first time they actually talked—as a friend.

(Followed by another casual talks while walking to the classes, latenight sneak out to watch the stars at Astronomy's Tower, sunday morning walks around the Viaduct, and else.)

 

***

 

"Hey Wonwoo, finally you're up,"

He coughed, as he tried to sat up in the bed. As soon as he regained himself, he noticed that he already ended in the Hospital. He was still in his quidditch costumes but when he touched his head—there were a bandage around it. "Did i get hit that bad?" He laughed, earning a look from the quidditch captain, Oh Sehun. "You got hit right on your head, kid. And for your information you were out for the whole day. You missed dinner." Sehun informed him.

Wonwoo had forgotten how did he got hit by the bludger. He remembered that he was about to score—and suddenly everything went black along with a high pitched scream from his team. "How's the game...?" He daringly ased. Sehun face darked, "Gryffindor win." (Wonwoo knew how much it hurted his captain pride—it was a really tight game.) Sehun turned his attention toward the main door. "Your girlfriend's here," He patted his shoulder.

What the...?

Wonwoo frowned as he turned to found Hayoung, panting heavily near his bed. "She's not my girlfirned," He muttered. "Now i'll leave you too," The Slytherin's Quidditch captain said as he walked away. "Thanks God, you're awake." She said between her breathes. But Wonwoo on other hand, still looked at her confusedly. "What?" She asked him. "Did you... forget about me? No, i mean—do you know my name?" She frowned.

"Oh Hayoung."

"Good, you remembered."

He laughed. "It wasn't that bad, okay." It sound weird to find here standing there, and actually Hayoung did awkwardly just standing there—staring at him. "Are you feeling okay... now?" She asked, Wonwoo nodded. "Good." She sighed in relief. It wasn't a good memory to found him falling down from the skies like what happened earlier that day. "No broken arms?" she asked. "No broken arm." he repeated. "Okay,"

"Okay."

Hayoung rolled her eyes. "Stop repeating after me!" She punched his arm playfully, causing Wonwoo to raised his eyebrow at her. "Using violence agaist someone who just got smacked by the bludger now, Oh?" "I hate you so much, Jeon" Hayoung rolled her eyes while taking a seat on his bed.

"I know, I know." He gave her an impish smile.

"Stop it, Jeon. Or I'm so gonna cast Silencio* on you." She warned him.

"Yes, Ma'am,"

 

***

 

"..."

"Holy, Merlin! Senior Jeon are you serious?"

Mingyu, another guy from Slytherin house that happened to tag almost all the time around him, frustatedly stated. "We might get into trouble, I mean—it's senior Kim we're talking about here!" Wonwoo stopped in his track, instead closing the Slytherin Dungeon's dor the guy turned to face the younger. "They wouldn't know, Junhong didn't know either." He shrugged.

"Oh God, why am I doing this with you—" Mingyu cried. "Eunha's gonna mad at me if something happened, she's gonna broke me up."

The thing is, he didn't know what kind of bet were being made by the two seniors but—having a little quidditch battle? Right now?  In the middle of december? When it was clear that you might be frozen up there? No . Mingyu didn't feel good about this. Looking at Wonwoo's determined eyes, he could only let out a deep sigh. "Okay, okay, I won't tell anybody and I'll go with you," he sighed in defeat as he picked up his broom. "We can just say it's a practice," Wonwoo suggested.

"Yeah, like someone would actually practice in the middle of winter," replied Mingyu.

Soon enough, the two found themself in the middle of the quidditch yard—Hanbin and this guy from Hufflepuff named Jiwon was also there. "The rules was simple, the one who catch the snitch first win." Hanbin stated as he released the golden ball into the freezing air. It than fleed as fast as it could, followed with the Bludger who caused Mingyu to groan.

Wonwoo weren't sure that he would win, actually.

Catching the golden snitch wasn't easy, especially when there was a bludger chasing them too. He didn't have such a strenght and agility like Hanbin too. "On one, two—three!" The fours out them flied up high. His main focus was on the golden snitch, or he won't have the chance to ask the Hayoung for the prom or he wouldn't appear on Triwizard Tournament's special event at all*.

, , , he gonna stay focused!

He was looking around when a bludger suddenly coming straight at him. "Senior!" Mingyu's voice sounded far, but it the bludger never got him. "Stay focused, will you? We didn't want anyone get hurt here." Jiwon's said, seems like Jiwon had hit the bludger for him. "Sorry," Wonwoo apologized before he continued looking for the snitch.

He considered himself unlucky when he found out that Hanbin had seen the snitch first. His Thunderbold VII* broomstick tried to catch up with them, he want to turned the table—with Hanbin's hand were almost catch the golden snitch... it nearly sound impposible for him. They were dide by side again, just like the matches from before. His hand reached out for it too.

He didn't knew how it happens, but as he dodged the bludger once again the snitch were already in his palm. "Senior Jeon! Did you..."

 

He won the bet!

 

The first thing he said as he landed his feet on the ground was "I'm going to see Hayoung now."

142802929838537370divider.png

NOT PLEASED WITH MY OWN WRITTING BUT....
HEHEHEHE BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE WRITTING A WONWOO/HAYOUNG. AND INSERT SOME MINGYU!! AND INSERT SME JUNHONG!! AND HANBIN!!! AND ALSO EUNHA!! AND NAEUN!! :D AND ASIHADAK. NICOROBIN, BLESS YOU BC I SUPPORT THIS SHIP AND I NEED THIS SHIP TO SAIL SOON!

 

DEEPLY INSPIRED BY nicorobin's AND chanlightx's