sanghyuk/namjoo ┇ duende

somewhere in neverland☀
iv
// DUENDE.
CudznpjxDgyufhwj
HAN SANGHYUK ; KIM NAMJOO
  VIXX ; APINK

SLICE OF LIFE (+950w)

142802929838537370divider.png

five times he made her cry.

142802929838537370divider.png

They were spending the summer break in the beach that time. It was around twelve in the afternoon, her mother was busy slicing watermelon below the shades while her father—he was busy talking to the new neighbour who happened to spent the rest of the day with her family. Han's recently moved beside her just a few days ago with their son.

 

And there was she.

 

Playing with the sand all by herself, while her brothers, Minseok and Jongdae were nowhere to be found. It felt different and strange, to not have her brothers around while they used to bug her whenever, wherever. Namjoo turned her head, as she could hear Jongdae's screams. But then again, just as she turned her head, her precious sandcastle were ruined.

 

The ten years old Namjoo's eyes widened, as she faced a familiar boy who accidentaly—it was really an accident, he didn't do it on purpose—with the same dissapointed gaze. It was him, the new neighbour's son. She didn't like him from the very start they'd met, Namjoo think he was bad.

 

"Eommaaaaaaa!"

 

Eyes tearing up as she pouted while her finger pointed to the boy in front of her.

 

"Sanghyuk ruined my sandcastle!!"

 

That was the first.
In the end
, Sanghyuk made her bigger sand castle, though.

***
"Oh, my God!"
"Han Sanghyuk, what happened?"
She yelled—loud enough to made him jolt in his sleep. She had run straight from her class after she heard about him. Leaning close to his sleeping figure, her eyes trailed to the side of his face examining the bruishes and any possible scratches. Sanghyuk rolled his eyes, "I was trying to sleep, and you ruined it." He always complain, when it came to Namjoo.
The girl sighed in relief.
"Is that what supposed to be said by someone who were getting hit some random seniors?"
His head were bandaged, just as how Jimin and Sungjae told her a few minutes before. The stupid Han Sanghyuk, he was on it again. She never knew what exactlly he was doing with the seniors, but everytime she saw Jimin looking for her, Namjoo's heart stopped for a second. She was scared, so scared that anything could happened to him.
"Oh, my God! What should i say to your mom if she asked me?!"
But Sanghyuk laughed as he saw her started to cry.
"It's not a big deal anyway, she'll understand."
That's the second.
Namjoo than learned why he was always into fight,
it was because the seniors called her unappropiately.
***
Namjoo had never knew it was this hurt before.
Yes, it was true that she'd heard a lot of her friends complained about heartbreaks. Even Oh Hayoung once said, heartbreak were going to ruin your day - weeks, and even months. Now, Namjoo understood how it felt. She had been crying a night straight, not feeling hungry eventhough she hadn't had her dinner.
"Hey, you haven't had your breakfast."
It was Minseok's.
And he was now sitting on the edge of her bed. "You okay, princess?" He asked, Namjoo nodded her head slowly. She'd still covered her face with her pillow, Minseok would be surprised if he'd seen her in this state. Her brother patted her, there was a long pause before he let out a deep sigh. "I heard that Sanghyuk got a girlfriend."
Namjoo cringed at it, her heart clenched.
"Namjoo... were you really okay with it?"
And so, she sobbed.
That's the third.
Kim Namjoo, seventeen,
experiencing a heartbreak because of Han Sanghyuk.
***
She didn't understand how come her life turned upside down, this way. It has been years, since she had known Han Sanghyuk. The man who practically stole her heart a long time ago—or she said, even until now. It was hurt, at first, to see him going around with some girls while she was still there waiting for him to look at her the same way.
Namjoo, on other hand, had been on an relationship once. It was because Kim Taehyung and Han Sanghyuk were almost the same, well - literally. But they'd broke up a months after. Taehyung was a good guy, Namjoo didn't want to hurt him.
And now, she was here again—wearing her classic white dress, rocking on Naeun's valentino heels that she insisted to let Namjoo wear them, and enjoying her dinner date. Had she mentioned that they finally moved from the friendship zone? Well, it's been two years since they were finally together as a couple. They, by all means, Namjoo and Sanghyuk.
Sanghyuk smiled at her, Namjoo cried—again.
"It took me a while to finally got this," he joked. 
"Will you marry me?"
That's the fourth.
Perfect dinner, perfect timing, perfect guy and a perfect blue box with a ring.
***
"Namjoo-ya,"
Namjoo slowly turned her head as she saw Jimin calling for her name. Her eyes were all red, no tears left to be shed. She knew it, she knew right away after she look onto his eyes. He was gone, her Han Sanghyuk was gone. So, Namjoo cried again, this time she let Jimin to hug her close, she weren't ready for this, she weren't ready to be alone, she weren't ready to lost Sanghyuk.
It's only been a years since that day!
Their third anniversary were just around the corner.
"The doctor said he was gone, he'd lost too much blood."
If only she could turn back time, if only she didn't let Sanghyuk to drive yesterday. If only, Kim Namjoo weren't stupid and selfish.Fate must be playing with them.
That's the fifth.
When she, in the end, lost him forever.

142802929838537370divider.png

............i dont know, was this supposed to be and angst or smth???