||FINAL||

Falling in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIS IS JUST A PREQUEL TO THE MAIN STORY: HE USED TO. ---> Will publish once I finished Being a Park. :)

FALLING IN LOVE: PREQUEL NUMBER ONE.
FALLING OUT OF LOVE: PREQUEL NUMBER TWO
HE USED TO: MAIN STORY

 

 

||FINAL||

“Hey, can we be friends?”

“Yes.”

That’s how their friendship started. After class that day, Baekhyun saw Chanyeol waiting for him outside of his room. They talked about what happened earlier on that day, thank you and sorry were said. But in the end, Chanyeol asked him to be his friend and Baekhyun didn’t hesitated to said Yes.

Baekhyun is waiting for Chanyeol to fetch him because it’s been 3 months since they dated.

[F L A S H B A C K S]

1.

“Bacon you’re spacing out again. Thinking of me?” Chanyeol teased. But, Baekhyun felt weird. Why does his heart started to beat so fast when Chanyeol said that?

“Keep dreaming.” Baekhyun plainly said, trying to put away his thoughts.

Chanyeol only laughed while Baekhyun did nothing. His mind is blank today, as you see he is not that perfect student anymore and to his surprised his parents congratulated him for experiencing it.

Lunch came and they sat together. It’s been a hobby that they both brought lunch in school that they’d cooked this early morning.

Chanyeol started to eat and Baekhyun only stared at him. Baekhyun found the boy cute while eating and he doesn’t know why.

“What are you staring?” Chanyeol asked teasingly.

“N-nothing.”

2.

Next days were even weirder for Baekhyun or he is the one who is getting weird? Or Chanyeol?

They were making theirselves out of the school because it finally ended. Both of them had decided to have a bubble tea to refresh their minds from School works.

“What’s your order Channie?”

“Channie? You gave me a nickname?” Chanyeol asked kinda confuse but amusement is written on his face.

“I—aahm. Just tell me what you want, please?” Baekhyun said, trying to change the topic.

What is wrong with me? Channie? Where did I get that?

Chanyeol laughed at his best friend’s sudden actions but told Baekhyun that he wants Taro after that.

3.

“Baekhyun, do you know who Nana is?” They are currently eating their lunch when Chanyeol started the conversation.

Baekhyun stopped eating for a moment, he bite his lower lip and furrows his eyebrows, thinking if he knows someone who named Nana.

Baekhyun shook his head and said “Nope. Don’t know any.”

“She’s my ex.”

Baekhyun felt his heart dropped on the floor. He stops eating and looked away, looking dumbfounded.

Why is he saying this to me? Does he want her back?

“Hey, I said she’s my ex.” Chanyeol repeated.

“You don’t need to repeat it, okay? I heard you.”

“So why are you saying this to me?” Baekhyun added, sounding not interested.

“She got a new boyfriend…” Thank God…

“Yes! ---I mean so what’s the matter?” Baekhyun asked, mentally hitting his head because he almost blurts his real reaction.

Chanyeol gave him a strange look, and Baekhyun is praying that Chanyeol didn’t find him weird.

“I know to myself that I’d moved on already… But, why do I feel strange?” Baekhyun didn’t know what to say.

Because it looks like Chanyeol hadn’t completely moved on to his ex.

 

4.

Their teacher is currently talking about some dead people from the past that Baekhyun couldn’t give any single .

He decided to look on his best friend and saw him seriously listening to what their teacher is saying.

“Will you marry me, Baekhyun?”

“Yes, Chanyeol yes!”

“I love you…”

“I love you too…”

“Mr. Byun are you done on daydreaming about something?”

And that’s how Byun Baekhyun came back to reality.

At this moment, Baekhyun wants the ground to open and swallow him alive. The whole class is looking at him and waiting for his answer. He suddenly feels his blood rising to his face so he just nodded and try to listen to his teacher.

“Hey, what happened a while ago? What were you thinking?” You. I was thinking of you proposing to me and don’t ask why because I don’t know either. Is what Baekhyun wants to say but ended up saying “Nothing.”

“Baek, what do you have in your lunch?” Babe?

“Babe?” Baekhyun asked confusedly.

“Huh? I said BAEK not Babe. Please clean your ears ASAP.” Chanyeol said while laughing so hard. Baekhyun looked down and slapped his cheek.

What is happening to me?

5.

Their school doesn’t have any uniforms to wear so they have to wear some casual clothes. That fact ruined Baekhyun’s ‘good’ morning.

Is this Chanyeol’s type? Or this?

“Why am I thinking of him while picking on what to wear? He’s my best friend not my…” Baekhyun doesn’t want to continue what he is saying. He doesn’t want to say the word ‘Boyfriend’.

“Woah. Baekhyun you looked…. Different.” Baekhyun had a panicked attack on his mind.

Do I look like okay in these clothes?

Baekhyun is wearing a bla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter