||ONE||

Falling in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

||ONE||

Baekhyun is running so fast, trying not to be late in his first subject. Byun Baekhyun is never been late. He is always the early bird. But, what happened?

He woke up early a while ago, fixed his self and his things and when he is finally done he made his way to the bus station. Everything is normal.

Byun Baekhyun is the class’ top one. He is honored first in the past three years and now, Senior year, everyone thinks that it will be him again.

Baekhyun is one of the most perfect students in his School. He passed the things on time, he’s an early bird, he participates in all School’s events, he have a bright attitude, he has the looks, talents and brains---as stated a while ago, he is one of the most perfect students in his school.

When he reached out his School, some students greeted him and he greeted back. ‘Some’ because you can’t please everybody and some students hate him---more like insecure of him. He went on his locker and gets the things that he needed. It’s still early---in fact it is very early.

He is currently walking to his room but stops when he heard a voice asking for help. He followed the direction of where the voice is coming, being curious.

“Hey, do you need some help?” He offered. He is in the front of the storage room, it’s where the voice is coming out, and he knocked.

“Y-yeah… I’m stuck on this room. I can’t open the door, I think it’s broken.” He heard the deep voice says. He tried to open the door but he failed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter