Chapter 30: I Choose To...

Switch!

 

 

    Kyungsoo and Jongin were on their way with Taeyong when suddenly, Sehun and Luhan appeared in front of them. There was tension between them but Kyungsoo cut it off by talking to Luhan. The Chinese felt awkward talking with him since he confronted him his feelings on Sehun. Kyungsoo treated Luhan as his friend that time to avoid some issues about what happened in the elections.

 


"Luhan, it's good to see you." Kyungsoo wanted to see some changes on Luhan but he could feel that Luhan still looked bad at him.

 


"Well, I'm not happy to see you." Luhan replied. Sehun and Jongin looked at him shockingly. Kyungsoo was left pissed off. But, he tried to handle his frustration towards Luhan.

 

 
"You two look great, huh?" Jongin boasted it while he carried Taeyong. The kid started to be confused on what's happening. Sehun looked at Luhan and Luhan stared back. Sometimes, they got to talk with each other that’s why they have a good relationship between them. Sehun could tell that Luhan was really sorry with what he did.

 


"Thanks. You also look great." Luhan wasn't happy when he said those words. He looked at Kyungsoo seriously and the little owl felt that something was about to burst out.

 


"Dad, is there any problem? The man looks scary." Taeyong was talking about Luhan because of his fierce look towards Kyungsoo. So, Jongin walked away taking the kid away from the place. He walked beside Sehun and told him to bring his kid and walk away.

 


"Kyungsoo, we'll just play in the basketball court. See you there." They walked away awkwardly leaving the rivals for Sehun's love. Kyungsoo took a deep breath and thought of something to say but the Chinese blurted something out already.

 


"It's been a month since you knew my little secret. Did you miss me?"

 


"Are you still mad at me? I could see that the both of you are getting along well with each other and -"

 


"How could I feel happy if he told me that he likes you?" Kyungsoo was shocked on what he said. He thought that Sehun couldn't love him because he only loved Kyungri for the rest of his life but, this was absurd. 

 


"That can't happen..." Kyungsoo blinked his eyes several times but Luhan walked closer to him.

 


"He told me once and that was really annoying. He also told me that he kissed you accidentally. I felt happy for you because you made me to hate you more." Luhan crossed his arms in front of his chest and Kyungsoo was really startled. He didn't know how to react with Luhan's words. He was trembling while his heart was about to explode.

 


"Are you happy now After hearing that?" Luhan glared at him.

 


"I.... I....."

 


"Why don't you talk straight? Do you like him too?" Luhan's tone rose.

 


"Just tell him I don't like him!" Kyungsoo shouted as he clenched his fist and closed his eyes. He said this in order to move on and to tolerate Luhan's feelings towards Sehun. Kyungsoo learned that if he would unlove Sehun, no one would get hurt. 

 


"Woah. That was unexpected. I thought you liked Sehun. But, I couldn't just tell him that. You should." Luhan challenged Kyungsoo by telling him his feelings on Sehun. Kyungsoo looked down and he was about to cry while Luhan leaned down to his ears and whispered.

 


"You should tell it as soon as you can. So I wouldn’t have to do something to you again." Luhan walked away leaving Kyungsoo behind, who was really burdened for lying with his feelings for him to move on. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The kids were about to go as their school bus arrived and the kids said their goodbyes to their senior students. They waved, hugged, and show a lot of affection to their temporary parents. Taeyong requested to be carried again by Jongin and pecked his cheeks. "Dad, see you tomorrow." 

 


Taeyong pinched Jongin's cheeks while the dark kid smiled. The kid faced Kyungsoo and reached for his cheeks and kissed it. Kyungsoo was startled and smiled a little. Their little boy noticed that Kyungsoo was very gloomy so, he did kiss his mother to feel better. "Mom, don't be sad. Father doesn't like that. When my dad sees my mom sad, he always kisses my mom. And that's so sweet."

 


Jongin looked at Kyungsoo and the little owl sensed it but he didn't move an inch. He just looked on Taeyong and explained his feelings. "Taeyong, I'm ok. I'm just tired. You must be too so take a good rest, ok?" 

 


Kyungsoo smiled at Taeyong and Jongin put him down so he could go home. He waved at his parents as he proceeded to their school bus. Jongin and Kyungsoo waved back as the bus went away. So, the kids were gone and the seniors could go home now. A lot of students went home but Kyungsoo sat on a bench near them and rested. Jongin noticed that he was really gloomy.

 


"Is there something wrong?" Jongin sounded really worried.

 


"Can I ask you something?" Kyungsoo said.

 


"What?"

 


"How can I let go of the people I love for the other person who wants them?" Kyungsoo looked up in the sky and Jongin looked puzzled as the little boy asked.
"Why will you let go a person you love for others?"

 


"I think my love would also cause pain. I think I'm a burden for other people." Kyungsoo's tears rushed on his cheeks. Jongin was startled when he saw those tears.
"Hey. Why are you crying? Did I say something wrong?" Kyungsoo was sobbing and wiping his tears.

 


"No. No. Just take me home." 

 


"I'll call the driver to fetch us home. Just don't cry." Jongin walked away from him and picked his phone to call their driver. He really can't endure seeing Kyungsoo crying.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo looked through his window, seeing the stars twinkling brightly and the sky so dark. He wanted to feel relaxed after what happened that day. Right now, Kyungsoo regretted for having known Sehun. It was really burdensome for him knowing that someone hurted. Perfectly, Sarang showed up, sitting in his bed and looking at her fingernails.

 


"Any problem?" Sarang crossed his legs as she noticed Kyungsoo looking at her.

 


"Thank goodness. I have a problem again."

 


"What?"

 


"Should I let go the person I love for the sake of others?" Kyungsoo looked at Sarang really sad. Sarang looked at him seriously.

 


"I think the punishment I gave you, changed you a lot. You are now sincere for the feelings of others."

 


"I believe that Luhan would only change if Sehun learned to love him. I know that Luhan is a nice guy." Sarang went behind Kyungsoo and whispered at him.

 


"You are a nice kid, Kyungsoo. Don’t try to control feelings. Sehun would decide if he could love Luhan or not."

 


"That's why I'm doing this. If he would know that I don't like him back, he would stop his feelings for me and find another." Kyungsoo sympathized with Luhan sincerely because he had no friends now with his attitude but he was sure that he was like that for some reason. Maybe now he felt depressed for being alone and he blamed Kyungsoo for this. But then, Kyungsoo tried to get Luhan's feelings and be his friend. 

 


"If that's what you want. You need to follow your heart, dear. By the way, I could sense something that the spell would break. I'm not so sure but you’re close to it." Kyungsoo looked at him surprisingly. But, who's the person who could give him true love?

 

 

 

 

 

"I’ll let go of Sehun for Luhan."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

A/N:

A short update again :( I'm sorry. Don't worry. Next chapters would be very long. I promise. I already finished them. 

I hope you liked the update. Keep sucbscribing and reading <3

I love you <3 <3