Chapter 12: Happiness

Switch!

 

    Kyungsoo felt like the weekend passed by too quickly. He and Bomi just ate and watched movies. That's their way to spend their weekend. Kyungsoo didn't want to be exposed to the sunlight so he preferred to stay at home. He didn't think of the campaign and the election. He just refreshed his mind after the debate.

 


For the first day of this week, he went to the library and skipped his first class. Mr. Kim Myungsoo, his teacher for the first period, was searching for him but Baekhyun covered Kyungsoo's acts. The little boy just slept beside the shelves of the Philosopy Section. No one noticed him there. But eventually, a familiar boy was on the other side of the shelf. Kyungsoo opened his eyes, half-asleep and unconsciously looked through the empty space between the books on the shelf.

 


"Hey. The soon-to-be-vice-president, skipping your class to get some sleep?" The dark kid asked the sleepy kid. 

 


"Oh. Jongin. We will be posting some posters for my campaign. Okay? Don't disturb me and keep quiet." Kyungsoo returned to his sleeping position. He actually brought a neck-pillow. He leaned his head to shelf and closed his eyes. 

 


"I didn't expect that he would do things like this." Jongin whispered while he was about to sleep also. 

 


They both looked cute, if you were actually imagining that there was no shelf between them. It was like Kyungsoo's head was rested on Jongin's shoulder. They were resting there peacefully. They were in their own worlds. Jongin didn't thought of this scenario ever since they knew each other. He find Kyungsoo very cute and squishy. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kim Jongdae and Byun Baekhyun was finished announcing some friendly reminder to their fellow students. When they were about to play some background music, Chanyeol surprised them. He had a bottle of juice for Baekhyun and Jongdae felt something.

 


"Hey Byun. You didn't tell me that you have a boyfriend." Kim Jongdae said but the two looked at him in shock. Jongdae felt unease. He moved his office chair backward and gazed at them weirdly.

 


"Was I wrong?" He asked in a low voice.

 


"We're just friends." Baekhyun shyly said. 

 


Chanyeol heard it very clearly. He liked Baekhyun. He would accept his words for now because he just started to express his feelings. He sat beside Baekhyun and talked to Jongdae.

 


"I'm going to be his future boyfriend." Chanyeol smiled leaving both of broadcasters shocked. It was an indirect confession. Baekhyun poked Chanyeol's broad shoulder. His eyes grew bigger. 

 


"What in the world are you talking about?" While Chanyeol was about to talk, Jongdae put the station on air. He wanted the whole school to know Chanyeol's feelings towards one of the famous DJs in the campus.

 


"Baekhyun, I liked you since the day we first met." Baekhyun opened his mouth in shock. 

 


"I realized that every moment with you was amazing. You made me crazy with you. I hope that you feel the same way.” Baekhyun blushed. He hadn’t expected this. His sweat trickled down on his neck and side burns. Suddenly, he noticed that the "on-air" sign was on. He immediately looked at Jongdae.

 


"Chanyeol. The whole school heard your confession." Baekhyun whispered carefully. Chanyeol turned red. He was embarrassed. Now, the whole school knew his feelings towards Baekhyun. Chanyeol immediately ran away without saying a word.

 


"I did it on purpose." Jongdae was laughing while Baekhyun’s face was really red. "The whole school would be expecting on ChanBaek."

 


"I wished that I never knew you. I don't know what Chanyeol will do after what happened." Baekhyun was frustrated. He was about to leave when he saw a photo which was familiar to him. It was on a brown envelope on Jongdae's table. 

 


"Jongdae, that person on the picture was familiar. Who is it?" Jongdae quickly grabbed the envelope and hid it in his bag. He was startled when Baekhyun noticed it.
"It’s a picture of Ahn Jaehyun from a shooting last night. I stalked him." Jongdae giggled uncomfortably. 

 


"You were really an expert photographer." Baekhyun said. The other guy felt really nervous. He hid the truth from Baekhyun. It was actually Kyungsoo and Jongin hugging in the middle of the night. He knew that Baekhyun and Kyungsoo were close so chose to lie than to tell the truth. He was on Luhan's side from the very start.

 


"We better go. The break’s almost done." Jongdae smiled at his friend as he fixed his things above their working table.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo saw Sehun on the hallway. He rushed towards him and blocked his way. He tried hard to catch his breath before talking.

 


"Sehun, Kyungri replied." He said, still catching his breath.

 


They both went to the rooftop were Kyungsoo usually reflect on his actions everyday. The morning air was really refreshing. The place was really serene. Only a few people know this place. Kyungsoo suggested this place because he knew that it would be peaceful if they talk here.

 


Kyungsoo reached for the paper he wrote at last weekend. He did his best to make it look like it came from abroad. He was smiling. He was excited to know Sehun's reaction. They were standing in front of each other. "Here. Read it."

 


Sehun got the letter from Kyungsoo's hands. He felt somewhat nervous. Actually, after his break up with Kyungri, they didn't talk to each other. He felt like he had to read it in private but he was too excited that he decided to read it there, at that very moment.

 


He unfolded the letter carefully. His eyes were focused on every word written by Kyungri.

 

 

 

 

 


Sehun,

 


I've heard that you're back to YongShin High. How are you? Well, I've also heard that your arranged marriage was cancelled. I think that’s good news to the both of us. Sehun, please study well. Make friends also. I don't want you to be alone while I'm away. Take care of your health. Don't drink too much bubble tea. Eat something special too. Also, take care of Kyungsoo. He might be small but he's really awesome. He told me that you saved him from drowning. I owe you a lot for being his hero. I can't wait to see you again.

 


Sincerely yours,
Kyungri

 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo made it short so that it wouldn’t take Sehun too long to read it. It made Sehun smile while reading the whole letter. He felt like the luckiest person in the world. Suddenly, he hugged Kyungsoo out of the blue. He hugged him so tight. He even lifted Kyungsoo and turned around because of his unexplained happiness. Kyungsoo felt also happy for making Sehun's day special.

 


"Kyungsoo, can I keep it?" Kyungsoo nodded at Sehun. 

 


"It's all yours." Sehun once again hugged him. Kyungsoo just smiled. He was also about to go crazy since he liked Sehun. He wanted to go back to the days when Kyungri and Sehun were very happy.

 


Sehun slowly released from their hug and looked at Kyungsoo's eyes. Kyungsoo's legs were wobbly. He melted on Sehun's eyes. He wanted to be at that exact position forever.

 


"Thank you." Sehun whispered. Kyungsoo turned away, blushing. He can't help it. He wanted to confess the truth but he can't. He wasn't sure if this was right or wrong,

 

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Kim Jongdae and Kim Minseok was on the other building. They saw Sehun and Kyungsoo's scene on the rooftop.

 


"Baozi, give me your phone." Minseok looked at him, really curious. He wanted to refuse but Jongdae was really stubborn.

 


"Just give it! You'll see what it is for." Minseok gave his phone and Jongdae searched for the camera.

 


He aimed for Kyungsoo and Sehun's. He made sure that both boys will be recognized on the picture. He took 20 pictures. Every movement they made was captured. When Sehun was about to turn around, they both ducked to hide. 

 


"We must show this to Luhan. This could be a big help."

 


They both escaped quickly without being noticed by the two. Until now, Kyungsoo didn't have any idea about Luhan's plans against him.

 

 


 

 

A/N:

 

A short update again. Please don't hate me. I hope you like this chapter even though it was short.

I Love you guys. Fighting!