Plan B

Risks to Take This Responsibility

Kyuhyun POV

    "Are you ready?" I asked as Seohyun nodded confidently. I cleared my throat and walked up to Taemin's seat, where he's sitting. "Taemin, would you mind staying after school today? I and Miss Seo want to talk with you," I said nonchalantly. Taemin smiled and said yes. I knew he's a good student so I will try my endeavor to save his life. Uh I mean help him to graduate with better results and make his life much easier. I was not only doing this for my own good, seriously. However, I was very nervous and worried if I and Seohyun couldn't corporate well with each other. 

    After school, Taemin waited for us quietly in the classroom. I glanced inside the classroom, as well as Seohyun did. She took a deep breath and said,"Should I start first?" I nodded. Subsequently, She opened the door and greeted the innocent Taemin,"How are you doing, Taemin?" "I'm...good," he stuttered. Afterward, I walked into the classroom and sat down. "So let's start the topic right away. I really don't suggest a lovely, innocent high school student to have a relationship. You know it's too early for you guys," Seohyun explained gently and reasonably. I personally agreed with her, but I had to argue with her with an opposite opinion. "Seohyun ah," I called her name to underscore our intimate relationship. Then I realized Taemin found something weird between me and Seohyun. He blinked his eyes more frequently and waited for my turn to comment on his issue. "I don't think it's a bad thing to date someone in high school." Seohyun was kinda shocked of my comment. I don't know if she understood what I have told her about our acting plan the day before. Fortunately, her doubt disappeared from her face and soon turned to an acting glare. I found that she was really adorable when she acts like a little girl, not a mother of a little girl instead. She started arguing back,"Well this is what you did in high school back then?" I liked this powerful response like a professional actress would do on a random performance. I stared at her and there were a few seconds of silence between the conversation. I was the one who broke the silence with a mighty respond,"You don't believe me?" Okay, I guess this play was going smoothly and it's time to end. I winked at Seohyun to convey the happiness of our success. However, Taemin was delighted after watching our  play. His eyes were filled with hope and happiness which was not what I have expected. I shifted my gaze to Seohyun and gave her the this-is-not-what-i-want face. She chuckled a bit and whispered,"What do you mean?" I struggled my head to the direction of Taemin. She looked at him, feeling uneasy. 

Taemin POV

    I stayed after school with Miss Seo and Mr.Cho, like usual, I waited for them in the empty classroom, ready to be scolded or whatever. I know they always care for students. I know they want to help me, but I don't think they have the ability or even the responsibility to help me. I want to believe them, but I just can't. While I was drowning in my deep thoughts, Miss Seo and Mr.Cho came in and started talking about my issue. Miss Seo disagreed high school students to date because she thought that we are too young. I was sort of helpless after hearing that. However, Mr.Cho talked back to Seohyun, saying that it's not a bad thing to date in high school. Then they started arguing with each other, like a couple. I found that they looked cute and matched perfectly. Subsequently, I realized that they were indeed not a couple, or I just didn't know much about them. I couldn't conceal my curiosity so I asked them,"Are you guys dating each other?" they seemed shocked by my sudden question so I awkwardly said,"Don't mind me. I'm just curious." Mr.Cho scratched his head slightly, then replied,"So what do you think now? Did you change your mind?" I thought deeply for a few seconds. They waited for my answer quietly. It felt like time never passed in this room. "I know what to do now!" I exclaimed and then ran out of the classroom, leaving the teachers confused.

    I dialed Naeun's number as soon as I left the school. I was waiting for the bus603, which I remembered she usually take to school. "Hello?" she answered the phone finally. I uttered,"Hello Naeun, I'm sorry for bothering you at this hour but I want to ask if you have time for me now? I will be waiting for you at the bus stop." I inhaled a deep breath, waiting for her answer. There's nothing on the other side of the phone for a few minutes. "Hello?" I dared to say. "Okay. I'll be there," she said, then hung up. "Yes!" I exclaimed right on the bus. Everyone on the bus was watching me with strange looks, but I do not care because Naeun accepted to come out. This is really a big step!

Seohyun POV

     "Did we say something wrong?"I asked Kyuhyun, who was still standing after Taemin left. he turned his gaze to me and said,"I think he might be going home, studying." He smiled and continued,"I guess our job is done. Let's go home." I nodded and followed him to the car park entrance. We did not talk the whole time on his car, so I guess there's still something wrong with Taemin. I dared to break the silence,"Hey do you think it's okay?" "Huh?"Kyuhyun turned to me and said. "I mean is Taemin really understand something and going to the correct direction?" I said. Then he shook his head,"I think the only thing we do is to trust him, but seriously what do we expect him to know?" he continued,"should he confess to the girl he loves or just go back to study when he could not concentrate for some reasons?" I nodded unconsciously but still not understand. "I think it'll be better if he can do the two things at one time perfectly." Kyuhyun chuckled and turned his gaze to me. He didn't say anything so I waited until a short period of time passed, I felt embarrassed so I turned my gaze to the window.

    As soon as he dropped me right in front of my house, Hayoung ran outside to greet me and Kyuhyun. I could see how she loves Kyuhyun since every time I invited Kyuhyun to our home, she seems so hyper. "Are you staying for dinner?" Hayoung asked while she was jumping all the way to Kyuhyun. He bent down to the height of Hayoung and said gently,"Do you want me to?" I was standing there, watching how an adult of my age reacts like a father to a little girl. Maybe he is older than me, but I think he has not got the chance of being a father yet. "Stay here for dinner, so Hayoung wouldn't be bothering me and I could get some rest,"I commanded with a smile hanging on my lips. He then accepted gratefully.

 

I was quite busy these days since I'm going back to America very soon.

My cousins kept texting me to come back and I don't really want to tbh...

And today my grandmother was sick and was sent to the hospital, I wish she's okay...

Btw I thought the new radio star episode came out (the one with Seokyu)

 so I was fairly excited and checked the website, looking for a new episode...

Then I was wrong, there's nothing...

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and please do subscribe and comment~

Your comments encourage me everytime~

 

Seriously?!they're coming back with another two new songs!!

She looks gorgeous!!