Help

Risks to Take This Responsibility

    Schools always remind poeple of those good days with their classmates.Some people have their first love in High School.First girlfriend,first boyfriend,first time to go to a cinema with a friend,first time to have a sleep over outside,many first time experience,which you'll never forget.When you're still in High School,all you wanted to do is to get away from there as soon as possible.You don't want to wake up early for school.You hate doing homework every day.You dislike studying for quizzes,tests and exams.However,when you have finally gone through those terrifying exams and on the graduation day,you cried for no reason.Maybe you still couldn't figure out the reason,so do your classmates.Now you will miss those old days and regretting that you didn't treasure those days back then.Are you feeling that right now?Or are you still enjoying the teenager's life in High School?Did you find your lost dream after graduating from high school or college?

Taemin POV

     This is my senior year of this school.I need to work extra hard and get a good grade in the exam so I could become a doctor.My brain kept telling me to study hard and pay attention in class but I just can't.I don't even know why."Lee Taemin can you answer this question on the board?"Mr.Cho called me.He is a new teacher in this school.Well not really new,since he has come here a few weeks at the beginning of the school year."Me?"I stuttered,making sure that he's calling on me.He nodded for sure.I looked at the question helplessly and sighed,"I don't know how to do." "Umm,Taemin I think you need to stay after school for help,"Mr.Cho frowned and called another students to do the question,"Son Naeun can you answer this instead?" I went back to my seat and can't help but to stare at Naeun aimlessly.She is my first and last crush in my entire life.However,I'm not gutsy enough to confess to her.I have decided to confess,probably on the graduation day.You think it's too late?I'm worrying about that too,but I don't have any choices.I mean,I still need to study.How can I squeeze out time to confess or even think of how to confess? 

"Taemin,you're out focused again?"I heard my class teacher,Miss Seo's voice suddenly.I forced a smile and said,"I'm sorry Miss Seo.I can't focus these days for no reason." I could feel Miss Seo sighed in her heart."Mr Cho told me that you're not paying attention in class and your grades are alread horrible in the first marking period." I nodded and looked down.I didn't have the urge to study.

Seohyun POV

    Kyuhyun came to me after class. He looked worried. "What happened?" I asked. "I guess Taemin has some problem," he said straight forwardly. "Hmm? What do you mean? " I replied with a curious face." I mean, he has some problems like, maybe family problems or whatever," he said. Then I crossed my arm and frowned unconciously, "Well, okay I'll talk to him later." I turned around and ready to go to next class, but Kyuhyun stopped me,"If you need help for Taemin,I would definitely lend you a helping help." I smiled and thanked him for his kindness, even though I didn't know why he's being so nice to me.

    "Taemin,are you having hard times on homework?" I tried to open a conversation with him like a counsellor, a professional one. "I couldn't concerntrate these days. Not like I'm trying to be lazy or whatsover, I really need to concentrate," he said helplessly. I felt my heart was thorned, seeing my precious student experiencing these hard times and couldn't find a solution for himself. "Can you tell me or do you know the reason why you can't concentrate?" I said. He blushed like the color of the sunset. "I've got a crush and I didn't know how to handle her," he murmured. "Alright..." I was shocked by his answer because I couldn't help him on this and I think Kyuhyun couln't help much of this. If I remembered properly, he said that he don't have a girlfriend and probably is not good at dealing with romance issue. "Can I know who is your crush?" I asked a few minutes after. Taemin didn't even look at me and said, "it's Naeun." 

    After that, I discussed Taemin's problem with Kyuhyun. He forwned at Taemin's problem. "I think we can still help him," he said. "huh? How?" "Okay so we can kind of show him what couples usually do or something like that to make him not wanting to date with any girls." he explained. "Well you think it's gonna work?" I asked. I initially thought that was a good idea, but I didn't know how to show Taemin what couples actaully do. "And how are we gonna show him?" I asked again. "Yes we," he smiled. "Oh..." I was confused indeed.

Hey I'm back guys~~~

I hope you guys didn't forget about this story^^

Please subscribe and comment!!! <3