Your Welcome

Risks to Take This Responsibility

  They walked together slowly.There's no more awkwardness between them.Instead,it is comfortable,like they have known each other for a long time.Everything's going good until Seohyun checked her watch."Oh my god,"she screamed,"I need to make dinner for Hayoung." "Hayoung?Your sister?"Kyuhyun scratched his neck."Um...she's my daughter,"Seohyun replied softly.Kyuhyun widened his eyes and stayed silenced for a few seconds,"Do you need me to help you?"he managed to say."No thanks,"Seohyun shook her head as hard as she could but she let out a small sigh at the end."You need help,don't you?"Kyuhyun repeated.Eventually,Seohyun noddd for his help.

Seohyun POV

  We went to the nearest supermarket and bought some food for dinner.I can't help but to accept Kyuhyun's help.He is a nice person,but I shouldn't bother him as he's my new colleague only."How much is it in total?"I asked,soon I realized that I left my wallet at school."You can't find your wallet?"Kyuhyun glanced at me and was about to pay for me.I nodded and didn't want to have eye contact with him.At that moment,I wanted to dig a hole and hide myself."Thank you,Kyuhyun...I shouldn't have bothered you that much,"I said and also invited him to have dinner at my house,just to thank him.

  "Mom!"I heard my little princess's sweet voice calling me as soon as I opened the door.Hayoung ran to the door and met Kyuhyun for the first time.She wasn't afraid of him.That's strange because she used to be really shy in front of strangers."Anneyonghaseyo,"she even bowed at him.I am always proud of having this daughter."Wow your daughter is amazingly polite,"I could hear the excitement in his voice.I acted humble and said,"She's not always like that.Meanwhile,Hayoung stared at me with her clear and pretty eyes and said,"Mom,who is he?Where's dad?" I frowned a bit,not expecting Hayoung still care for her dad since she didn't see Yonghwa often.Every time I left Yonghwa with Hayoung,he would put her in her grandma's house or whatever.I didn't answer Hayoung's question and I didn't know how to tell her about the divorce.That word is still a high-level word for a kindergarden kid.We all stayed silence and everything went awkward.

Kyuhyun POV

  I helped Seohyun to prepare for the dinner.We didn't talk until I broke the silence."I know I shouldn't say this,but what happened to you?"I said while chopping the pork.She sighed.I didn't know what's the sigh mean,but I know it's a long story behind this young lady.A long story,which I was not qualified to know.I mean,this is the first day we met.It's weird enough to invite a stranger to have dinner together in the house.

  I need to admit that I was attracted by her beauty at first sight.She's that kind of mysterious girl I haven't seen before.We finished dinner at about 8 o'clock.I went home and staring back at the walls alone again.Then suddenly I got a call from my parents.Not suddenly,since they always call me from America.I guess I shouldn't have let them staying there.There lifestlye changed there.The benefit is that it got simplier and neatly.The bad side is that they got to much time to spend suddenly.They used to have busy work and working til midnight in Korea."You know son,you really need to get marry,like now.You should be married now."My parents always urging me to get marry while I don't even have a girlfriend.Remember last year,they tricked me that if I could get married before the age of 27,they will buy me a car.Need to emphasize that it's not normal car but a Ferrari.You know they are extremely expensive and I couldn't afford to buy that car after graduating from college for only a few years.Anyway I failed for this task and didn't get any awards.So then on my 27 years old birthday which has passed for like 7 moths,they told me that was a joke and they actually bought me a car,but not Farrari.I was grateful to have them as my parents.I guess I'm lucky to have them and I really need to pay back to them.I have tried everything I could do to get married.I went to parties,wishing I could meet my destiny.I went to college meetings,trying to see if there's destiny in my old schoolmate.I went to clubs,just to find a random girl to marry.I went to matching agency,seeking for help.However,they all failed.I couldn't figure out any other mthods so I gave up and trying to stay focus on my teaching career,thinking that I might not ever get married and needed to feel bad for my parents for my entire life.Then finally the God let my destiny appear right in front of me,but now it got spoiled because she was married and had a daughter.Wow I was like are you kidding me?

  Through all these deep thoughts,I fell asleep.Waking up with pain on my back for no reason."Arh I don't even remember to ask her number,"I blamed myself and started to rush to work.It's the first offical working day for me.I was quite early today,due to the pain on my back.I couldn't sleep well the night before.When I saw Seohyun at school again,I didn't talk to her.It feels like we are strangers,indeed.I was not dared to talk to her or even glanced at her.Until she passed a new schedule to me,"Here." I grabbed the schedule and accidentally touched her hand."Hey are you alright?"I said,worrying about her family status."Me?Of course I'm alright,"she smiled.I nodded and smiled at her.There's a strong voice shouting at me in the inside,saying that I should get her number,like right now."Can you give me your phone number?"I thought...I didn't really say that."Umm how's your husband?"I asked on purpose,wishing that she hates him so that I can make a shift for him.She was about to say something and I watched her facial expresions carefully,trying to read her mind.Did I told you I've earned a degree on psychology?"We signed the contract already and everything is awsome,"she said and kept smiling.I felt comfortable to know more about her.

Dear readers~^^Thank you for reading!

If you like this story,please feel free to subscribe and comment~

I hope it's not boring...if it's boring,I swear it will be more interesting in the up-coming chapters!