A New Start

Risks to Take This Responsibility

   It's a sunny Sunday,which people are supposed to be going outside and have fun.However,this family's not going to have a good day.It's getting late in the morning."Good morning honey,"Seohyun said.She flipped her hair as to flip away her nervousness."Morning,"Yonghwa yawned as he sat down at the dinning table and asked,"Where's my breakfast?" "Here,"Seohyun placed a plate full of food and sat down."We need to talk,"she looked at Yonghwa swallowing his breakfast.He looked up to Seohyun,busying to eat.Seohyun made a soft sigh and said,"You know today's Sunday and we should bring Hayoung to the theme park.Do you still remember this?" Yonghwa shook his head,still eating.Seohyun sighed,a longer and deeper sigh,"I guess we can still go there in the afternoon." He shook his head again.This time,he finished his food and managed to speak properly,"I need to go to the Gundam Planet." "For what?" "There's a new game coming out today and I need to get it,"he said and stood up.Yonghwa ended the conversation as soon as possible,so that he could go to the Gundam Planet on time.Seohyun gasped,"Alright."

Seohyun POV

   That's my husband,Yonghwa.We got married for four years and we had a four years old daughter,Hayoung.I wasn't sure why I married this man.Maybe we were not mature enough.After marrying,I felt the laziness of him which I didn't notice when he's still my boyfriend.Yonghwa is always capable of being a perfect boyfirend,but not a husband or dad.When I was giving birth to Hayoung,he's too scared to go in the room and cheer me up.So I'm the one only one who have experienced those unpleasant pain of having a baby.After Hayoung was born,I was preparing for the teacher certification test and didn't have much time to take care of her.Yonghwa was still in college that time.He had more time for Hayoung and didn't even has a test.Every time I arrived home,Hayoung was not here,becasue Yonghwa brought her to his mother's house so that he didn't need to take care of her."So your playing this game again?"I dropped my bag on the sofa and lay down comfortably."Not again,this is a new game I got it from my borther,"he said while still concentrating on the screen."Umm..."

   It's been a while that he's showing the true side of his.I think I got tired of this.I guess I don't love him the way I loved him before.It's time to move on and Hayoung is going to be five years old next year.I asked Yonghwa to sit down and talk for a while.He agreed a divorce is the best solution for the future of both of us."Then how about Hayoung?"he asked.Wow,I'm glad that he still remember her."You wanna take care of her,"i suggested and smirked."Well no thanks,I mean a daughter should stay with her own mother,not father,"he coughed."Well,then thanks.We're still friends right?" "Of course."

   I was getting a bit excited that I need some time to make up my mind.I decided to call my beloved best friend,Yoona and have a cup of coffe at the cafe."What?You are divorced?"she almost screamed and jumped up in the air,so I calm her down and said,"Yes I know it is a bit riduculus but I have thought enough for years." Yonna still staring at me,confused."Umm so how's Hayoung gonna do?" "You think Yonghwa would bother to argue with me for Hayoung?"I chuckled,yet smirked. "Okay...so are you going to find another dad for Hayoung?"she asked,sipped her cofee."What do you mean?"I raised my eyebrow and asked.She said,"I mean,a new relationship?" "Nope,"I said nonchalantly and slightly flipped my hair.Yoona then gave me the are-you-serious-look."You know Hayoung need a dad and you need a husband,"she said,trying to correct my thoughts."Umm I don't understand why?"

   The next day I went to work as usual.I'm an English teacher in Venola High School.I guess I'm still a novice teacher since I started my teaching career for 2 years."Aigoo...gotta make the quiz for them,"I yawned and checked the time to see if the class's going to begin."Hey Seohyun do you know there's a new teacher joining our teacher team today?"someone tapped my shoulder and said.It was Sunny.She always emphasize that we all teachers are in one team.I chuckled at her cuteness and started to talk about the new teacher."Umm sir or miss?"I asked,trying to some information."Sir and I heard that he's quite handsome and tall and..."Sunny started to describe the teacher,which I was not even interested in,so I checked the time again,"Oh the class will begin in a few minutes.Bye Sunny,"I bid good bye to her and saw an unfamiliar face.He looked confused so I tried to be nice and approched him."Excuse me?Are you the new teacher?"I asked him with the nicest smile hanging on my lip.

Kyuhyun POV

   This is my first day in Venola High School.I din't expect to see a lot of smart and adorable students here and also a beautiful young teacher.I was walking around the school alone,which the principal told me to do so,earlier.Then a young lady approched me,asking if I'm the new teacher.I nodded and introduce myself to her."My name is Seohyun.Nice to meet you.Do you need anything?"she offered.I would take this pleasure to take this offer."Yup I think I need a tour guide to show me around the school."However,she frowned and said,"Oh I have a class now maybe..." I opened my mouth,thought of saying "it's okay." but then she continued,"Maybe would you like to take a look of my class first?" "Sure,"I smiled.I followed her to her classroom and there's a bunch of kids inside.One of kids shouted,"Wow Miss Seo,is he your boyfriend?" I glanced over Seohyun to see her expression.She was not smiling and stayed calm."Who told you I have a boyfriend,huh?Sit down quietly,"she commanded and glanced me once.She made me introduce myself to her class.After class,I found that the one who shouted earlier was Taemin,an equisite little boy i would say."Sorry for what he said,"Seohyun smiled awkwardly."It's okay...um you don't have a boyfriend?"I can't believe that I asked her such a question.She was shocked too so she let out a soft gasp."Oh I was married,"she said,and once again awkward.After a few seconds she continued,"but divorced now." Seriously?She looked so young and probably 24 or 25 years old.How can she married and divorced while I didn't even have a girlfriend after finishing college for 3 years? "Wow your amazing,"I exclaimed.She chuckled at my comment,"well just don't laugh at me." "I'm not gonna laugh at a girl who was married before I could,"I said,sounded sad and wishing she will say something to comfort me."Seems like you have some problem,"she said and put on her glasses."My parents are living in America and they kept urging me to get married as soon as possible and it's impossible that I don't even have a girlfriend."

   It's five o' clock and most of the students went back home.There's only a few teachers left,preparing for the next day's tests and quizzes."Seohyun are you going home?"I asked her since our working table are close to each other."Yup I'm going.You need something?" "Nah I'm going home too and I guess we can go together?" "Sure."

Thank you for reading! hehe the first chapter is done finally...

Hope this will not bored you guys~

gotta sleep and see you guys in the next chapter^^