Plan A

Risks to Take This Responsibility

    Kyuhyun suggested that they could act like a couple together, just to play a scene of a drama for Taemin. The innocent Seohyun obeyed what he said and decided to talk about the details of the so called scene at her house, since Hayoung's at home and Seohyun couldn't go anywhere after work. The witty guy who was smirking all the way to Seohyun's house, thought that it's a great oppuntunity. "If I could think of such great ideas back then,maybe I wouldn't be suffered from that serious joke of my own parents."

Seohyun POV

    "I'm so sorry for bothering you again," I said sincerely. Kyuhyun immediately shook his head, saying that it was no one's fault. Simultaneously, Hayoung ran towards us from her bedroom, where she's supposed to stay. For my surprise, Hayoung didn't greet me or hug me first as she usually does. "Mr Kyuhyun, where's my teddy bear?" she asked with such high expectancy. I got confused by what she said. "Hmm what are you talking about, sweetie?" I said, while ruffling her hair gently. Kyuhyun pulled a big teddy bear out from his backpack and said,"Here you are," "Thank you so much," Hayoung said loveingly and walked away. "Hey when did you bought her this big toy bear?" I frowned since he has been really nice to me and my daughter and I shouldn't bother him again. "That's my promise to Hayoung last time I came and bothered you. Shall we start talking about the project now?" he explained and changed the topic as soon as possible. I said, "Alright, I'm sorry again." Then he giggled a bit,"there's like 90% of your daily speech is apologies." I laughed and said,"Wow it sounds numerical, Math teacher." then we both laughed.

Kyuhyun POV   

    Seohyun went into the kitchen and brought two cups of tea for us. I sipped from the hot tea and said,"Please excuse me from being too straight-forward. What do you usually do with your boyfriend?" I still couldn't believe what I have asked her, such an awkward question. I think I wouldn't be able to ask anyone else ever in my lifetime. "Oh... to be honest I don't really remember those things and I don't really have normal dates like other couples do,"she said. Such an excellent answer, that I couldn't get any information from that. "Seriously?" I widened my eyes and asked. She just nodded and there's a silence filling in the room. "And you?" she asked. then my nervousness started to engulf me. I don't really have those experiences. I thought of the first time reciving a chocolate from a girl I don't like on Valentines' Day in middle school, I rejected her immediately and she cried. She threw the chocolate on me and I didn't really care. Then in high school I learned to be polite and caring to people, even if I don't like them. And that turned out that the girls thought I was actaully dating with them because I'm being so nice to them. I thought "Girls are really unreasonable." Until I go to university, I finally got a girlfriend that I thought is "resonable" but then she bumped me for no reason. Above all, I did have one girlfriend until now.Then I go to clubs, parties, meetings or whatever, I figured out that natural is the  only solution, so now I just sit right there there and wait for my fate to come. "I think it will be better that we just act like arguing with each other so that Taemin will change his mind of dating." I finally managed to say. "Great, but how are we gonna argue?" she asked. "Well... just keep natural then we'll be good," I explained. She smiled and said,"Can't wait for the next week! It's like we are professional actor and actress."

Naeun POV

    Today after school, I went straight back home because I was really tired after taking three tests in one day. I lied down on my bed as my mom came in and said,"Sweetie, you're home?" "Yes," I relied powerlessly. "Do you want to eat some cookies and milk for tea?" mom said caringly. "Oatmeal and rasins?" I asked with one eye closed, pretending I was sleeping. "I'm afraid there's only pistachio and chocolate chips left," she said. Oatmeal and rasins cookie is my favourite favor out of diverse kinds of cookies, so I pouted and complained,"What? Who ate them? " Mom chuckled and said,"Well it's your dad." Then she went to the kitchen and started to bake some more. I have such a caring and sympathetic mom. She always bakes delicious cookies and cakes.She always care for our healths, so she only choose heathy food for our meals. She takes care of us so well; she's my role model. I promised myself that I would become a good mother like my mom when I grow up. I'm quite looking forward to marriage, even though I haven't been dating anyone until now.

Hello guys~It's me again and I wanted to explain why I add Naeun's POV in this chapter.

It was because taeun's moment is gonna come out eventually!

I hope I didn't disappoint Taeun's fans here tho

Thank you for reading~!

Don't forget to comment and subscribe:)

<<<<<<YES YOU WANT TO