Five

Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 05

 

“How can you be in such a good mood when we haven´t slept for weeks because of the case?” – Eunhyk asked after watching his partner Siwon smiling the whole day like an idiot. Siwon never smiled before.

That was right. But how could Siwon explain to his partner that he had fallen in love with a boy? After all he was never gay before even though Eunhyuk was gay and his brother´s lover.

Siwon´s heart was beating like crazy inside his chest thinking about Kyuhyun. Happiness was all in his heart but at the same time he was afraid of losing that happiness soon. The first time he experienced happiness with Kate, she died too soon bringing misery to his life till the day he met Kyuhyun. That day he realized that he could love again.

He looked at Eunhyuk who was staring at him with curiosity.

“Are you going to tell me or not? Who is he responsible to put that true smile in your face?” – he asked pouting. He was dying to know.

“Why do you think it is a person who makes me smile?” – Siwon asked. He was struggling internally. Should he tell his friend the truth?

Eunhyuk was frowning and studying every reaction from Siwon.

He had no way out.

He decided to try even though his friend could reject him after that.

“I met someone” – he blurted out.

Eunhyuk´s smile grew wide till he burst into laughter.

“I knew it! I knew it! – he said with excitement and then he patted Siwon´s shoulder – Who is she?”

Oh no!!

Siwon averted his eyes from Eunhyuk and watched through the window. He didn´t know how to say it.

“Will you tell me, right?”

It was now or never…

Siwon met his friend´s gaze.

“It´s not she…it´s he – Siwon could see the surprise on his friend´s face, widening his eyes like plates. He averted his eyes from him again and focused on the window again – I don´t know how this happened…it just happened. But since the first time I saw him I couldn´t take my eyes off of him”

“B-but y-you are NOT gay!”

“I know…I mean I am not into men… - he slid his fingers in his hair in frustration – ahh I don´t know how to explain this to you but the only man I like is him…no others…”

Eunhyuk changed his surprised expression into a wide smile. After some seconds he laughed.

Siwon met his eyes again still confused with his friend´s reaction.

“Welcome to my world, Siwon…is he cute?”

Siwon couldn´t believe that question. His friend has accepted his new personal taste as the most normal thing in the world. He sighed in relief.

“Yes. He is very cute – he said smiling but then he changed his expression into a serious one – Do you accept me as I am now?”

“Hey! relax man…this must be hard for you because you were never interested in men before but let me tell you that love doesn´t know about genres. If it comes to your life, you must accept it with a man or woman. I am gay and I am very happy with your brother. I can perfectly understand you now. I know you very well after working together. You are man of an only person. If you love a man then it´s him and no one else. I won´t judge you, Siwon…I am not the right person to do it”

Siwon was surprised by his friend´s words. He was starting to feel comfortable around him after telling the truth. This was new for him and sometimes he didn´t know how to deal with.

“Wow…thanks for your advice and your friendship. I feel relieved now”

“Be happy and live, Siwon. You deserve it after all these years living in sadness…but promise to tell me all the details of your relationship with your lover ok” – Eunhyuk teased his friend making Siwon blush like a tomato.

“Oh No! No details! I don´t even know how to act in front of Kyuhyun” – he admitted still feeling awkward in front of his friend.

“If you want advices, I will give you one VERY important: Condoms and lube…lots of lube. The lube is the gay´s best friend, and more if you want to intimate with your boy and get wild”

“Shut up!! I better go now. Donghae is waiting…will you go immediately or then?”

“Later. It is still early. I need to finish something here and I will go…see you at home then”

“See you there, ie”

“Hahaha think about it, Siwon: lube…lots of it”

Siwon just shook his head and left the office first, driving to Donghae´s house.

He was very nervous and eager to see Kyuhyun but first he had to talk to his family…his daughter.

oOo

Kyuhyun felt the deep gaze on him by his best friend Sully. After they left the clinic for going to her uncle´s house. He knew that his friend was watching him with a question mark on her face. She knew that something had happened to make him smile the whole day. Kyuhyun felt bad for that because he couldn´t say anything to his friend yet. Siwon promised to do it and he respected his decision. He tried to avoid Sully during his way to Donghae´s house but he also knew that he would have to face her sooner or later.

When they arrived to Donghae´s house, he was telling funny stories about something but he couldn´t pay any attention on them because all what Kyuhyun had in mind was Siwon. He was dying to see him again and kiss him passionately again. He missed his scent, his body warmth, his lips taste…everything about him. It had been really hard to focus on work again after he left the clinic this morning. All his thoughts, feelings, emotions belonged to Siwon.

He wanted to see him…and patience was not one of his virtues.

Then he realized that Sully was watching him again as if she were reading his mind. He panicked. Suddenly he felt the doorbell which made Kyuhyun anxious all of a sudden.

It must be Siwon.

His heart started to beat like crazy inside his chest. He couldn´t hide his emotions anymore.

He saw Donghae going to open the door. His whole body was trembling.

“Brother, I brought a bottle of wine for the dinner…Eunhyuk is on his way here” – He heard Siwon´s voice talking to Donghae. He missed that voice. So y. He looked happy. Kyuhyun wanted to stand up and run towards him and kiss him like no tomorrow but he couldn´t…he couldn´t ruin the dinner tonight.

“I know. He already called me up before. Come in…Sully and his friend Kyuhyun are already here” – Kyuhyun heard Donghae say, making him feel about to collapse when he saw entering Siwon in the room.

When Siwon entered the living-room, he did his best for not looking at him. If he did that, everybody would notice the deep love he had for Siwon. He would be too obvious. He knew that with only one gaze, he would get lost in his eyes and would forget the world around him.

Kyuhyun could feel Siwon´s penetrating gaze on him, and that fact made his skin burn in desire.

Even though dinner had been nice in general, it had been a torture for Kyuhyun. Having Siwon so close and unable to touch him, to kiss him was a damn torture! Pretend that they almost knew each other was painful too, he didn´t know if he could bear it for so long.

And it was worst to lie to the person who has supported him the most in his short life: his best friend who still was watching him.

oOo

Siwon sighed tired once they came back to his house, they were living now at his own house since a couple of days ago. Sully and Kyuhyun had been silent the whole way home. Of course, he felt like jumping over Kyuhyun and devour his mouth again but he needed to talk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter