Four

Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FOUR

 

 

Kyuhyun´s soft, plump and perfect lips were tormenting Siwon like hell. He tried to think clearly but he couldn´t. Those lips were stopping his ability of reasoning. For the first time in his life, he was thinking how it could be to kiss one man´s mouth, tasting it and devouring it till getting satisfied with the strange feeling he was starting to feel towards Kyuhyun, and that didn´t let him breathe.

Siwon got close to Kyuhyun very slowly. He didn´t know what exactly happened in his mind but he couldn´t get rid of the idea of tasting just once the boy´s lips.

The sound of his phone broke the spell in which he was. He moved away from Kyuhyun. He stood up quickly with a trembling body and a head full of confused thoughts.

“Donghae?” – he answered with a serious voice still in confusion about earlier.

Siwon didn´t know what had possessed him for about to kiss the boy´s tempting mouth. ! Kyuhyun was a boy! And he had never been interested in men before, so he didn´t understand what was happening to him.

“Brother! Eunhyuk and I wanted to invite you, Sully and Kyuhyun to have dinner to our house tonight. What do you think?” – Donghae said through the phone.

“Of course! I wouldn´t lose one free food” – Siwon said teasing his brother trying to put some happiness in his voice.

“Great! See you all at seven. I love you, brother”

“I love you too, little brother. Bye”

“Bye”

Siwon hung up the phone but he didn´t feel ready to face the boy. His lips tingled for being almost close to kiss the boy´s lips. He felt his hard pressed against his pants provoked just by one gaze from the pretty boy with chocolate eyes.

Honestly, he was feeling afraid of what he was feeling for Kyuhyun. ! He was NOT gay! He had never shown any interest in a person from his same so this feeling was driving him crazy.

Could it be that the happiness of his little brother Donghae and his partner Eunhyuk was influencing in this change of attitude in him?

No. He shook his head.

He had many things to think about first before facing Kyuhyun. He didn´t want to be alone with him anymore because he was afraid of what he could try with the boy. What happened if he didn´t feel satisfied just with one kiss? He would want more from the boy, that was for sure.

He groaned frustrated.

“I must come back to work” – he said with a soft voice. He walked to the door without looking back. He stopped for a while to say – tell Sully that we are invited to have dinner with Donghae tonight. You are also invited”

“Siwon?” – his name in Kyuhyun´s soft and trembling voice stopped him, but it was the anguish in the boy´s voice who made him turn around and meet his eyes.

He shouldn´t have done it.

Kyuhyun´s beautiful chocolate eyes were clouded by tears not shed, and his beautiful pout trembled suppressing his sobs.

“Siwon?” – this time one only tear rolled down his cheek falling to the floor.

He felt his heart breaking into pieces, he never knew that the uncertainty and the pain in Kyuhyun´s eyes could hurt till his soul.

With one only gaze to his eyes, his control went to .

He got close to Kyuhyun and took his mouth without restrictions, his lips in order to open them. Kyuhyun kissed him back without hesitation. When their tongues entered to contact, the kiss turned into more and more passionate. Kyuhyun´s lips were very soft and sweet.

Siwon pulled Kyuhyun´s body closer to him feeling the warmth of his skinny body pressed against his muscular body. His own body felt burning with desire.

Kyuhyun surrounded Siwon´s neck with possession, closing his eyes and getting carried away by the intense kiss as a thirsty man. The loud moans soon filled the calm of the examination room.

Siwon closed his eyes and got carried away by the moment he was living. He never thought that to kiss a man…well to kiss Kyuhyun, was what his heart needed to be in peace for the first time after so long. He felt alive again.

Kyuhyun´s moans were driving him crazy. The kisses turned into wild with every second that passed. Their tongues explored every place of their hot caverns, making the sensations more pleasurable.

His hands slid over Kyuhyun´s back and then he grabbed and squeezed the boy´s buttocks pressing his hips more against his hot body. He couldn´t stop. Feeling the boy in his arms kissing him passionate felt the right thing to do.

He wanted more and more from the boy.

oOo

Kyuhyun couldn´t help but feel a delicious charge of excitement through his body. His moans got lost in Siwon´s possessive mouth. He was kissing him! He was kissing the man he loved! And it was a religious experience…

The delicious taste of Siwon´s mouth was captivating him, making his body tremble and weakening his knees.

Nothing had prepared him for this amazing moment.

He devoured Siwon´s mouth with the same intensity of the man. His painful was palpitating inside his pants, begging for being pleased. Siwon´s hands on his buttocks made him moan louder than ever.

His most dreamt fantasy was coming true. The man he loved the most was devouring his mouth with intensity.

Very

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter