One

Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 01         

 

Almost nineteen years ago…

 

SIWON´S POV

 

I met her a rainy day when I was only fifteen. I will never forget that day. I fell in love with her the moment I laid my eyes on her. She was rescuing a little dog that was hurt on the rainy street. I can swear that all of her body was covered by a shining light.  A special light that irradiated from her, making her magical. She was unique. I knew she was going to become someone important in my life. I couldn´t be wrong.

When I saw her, my whole world illuminated and my heart started to beat like crazy in my chest. She was not wearing umbrella so my feet moved immediately towards her. Her presence was calling me, captivating me with every gesture or movement she did. When I was some steps close to her I could see his beautiful smile that got me breathless. I was fascinated by her sweet and innocent smile. She was the most beautiful creature that I had ever met in my life.

But what totally captivated me were her eyes. Those beautiful doe brown eyes that reflected her soul. I froze when I saw them. I couldn´t move any inch of me. I felt my legs shaking. Something was certain: I was deeply and crazily in love with that girl. She was for me.

She met my eyes and smiled again taking me to heaven. She was so angelic so beautiful so perfect for me. I was only fifteen years old. I had no love experience. I didn´t know what love was till I met her. My soulmate.

She stared at me with the same intensity that I was staring at her. I could feel the strong connection between us. She was feeling it too. That made my heart scream with happiness.

When I came back to reality after long minutes of staring at each other, I covered her with my umbrella. I had been a fool she and the dog were very wet because of the rain and I couldn´t react right away for covering her for the rain because I was paralyzed with her beautiful presence and her magic, somehow.

I don´t know what happened to us but she walked by me in silence running away from the rain to her house. My hand moved by itself and surrounded her shoulder to bring her closer to me and avoid that she could wet even more with the rain. When I touched her shoulder, I could feel an electric shock running through my body from head to toes. It was so powerful that made me shake but it felt so good. She met my eyes again after she saw my hand on her shoulder and smiled widely. Damn! I was totally screwed up. I loved her! She had my heart and my soul.

We ran just some blocks from the place I met her and she showed me her house. She invited me to go in and I accepted without hesitating. I needed to know more about her.

She cured the little dog magically that found on the street and washed him carefully. She asked me to help her with that. We talked a lot as if we had met each other of a lifetime. I couldn´t believe the strong connection between us. I felt so comfortable talking to her and she seemed to feel the same than me. Oh God! She was so beautiful! I loved the way she looked at me when I talked as if everything I talked about was the most interesting thing in the world.

We spent just some hours talking and knowing about each other but it really seemed like an eternity. As if we had been friends of a lifetime. Amazing! My heart was beating like crazy and I could swear I could hear her fast heartbeats too.

Her name was Kate. She was the same age than me and was new in the city. She had no friends at all because she had just one week living in the city. She loved the animals and plants. She liked to rescue street and abandoned animals. She gave them love and a home. How could I not love this girl? She was the most human and the kindest person I had ever met in my life. Everything about her captivated me even more while she talked about her life.

When I decided to return home after hours with her at her home, I came back to reality remembering that my mother would be really worried about me because it was already very late and I hadn´t come back home yet. It was still raining hard outside but at least I had an umbrella.

I was struggling with the idea of coming back home. I wanted to stay with her longer. I didn´t want to separate from her. Oh God! What a hard decision! I saw the sadness in her eyes when I told her that I had to go home. She wanted me to stay too. I could see it in her eyes. Those beautiful eyes that had me totally captivated and that had stolen my heart forever.

She opened the door to let me go but her hand was shaking. I met her eyes and all I could see was sadness. She was about to cry. Was it because of me? I could swear it was! If it was that, I wanted to tell her that I felt the same. I didn´t want to go from her side.

We drowned in each other´s eyes. We stared at each other for a while saying nothing. Just our eyes said everything. Just our eyes expressed all the emotions we were feeling for each other. All we could hear was our hearts beating in our chests. I could feel it. She could feel it. We were staring at our lips. I died to kiss them so badly…Oh God! Can I love so fast? I met her just some hours ago and I already love her! And I´m sure she loves me too…

I don´t know what happened to me but suddenly I shortened the distance between us an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter