Three

Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 03

 

 

“It was an interesting evening” – Siwon said to his brothers. His mom had already gone to her bedroom.

It had been a wonderful family time in spite of the new feelings that had grown in his chest because the boy.

When his brothers went to their bedrooms too, he focused on his daughter who was laughing happily with Kyuhyun. The boy´s laugh made him happy too. He couldn´t help but smile. His laughter was comforting. Siwon felt that he has known him forever, and that feeling confused him a lot.

He still didn´t understand how that boy gave him a 180° turn to his emotions. maybe the tiredness was tiring him more than he thought.

He moved away from them without making any noise and walked to his own bedroom.

He collapsed on bed. The moment he closed his eyes, he got asleep immediately. He was really exhausted.

He was dreaming about Kate when the sound of his phone woke him up. he looked at the alarm clock. It was 3:00 a.m. He was still so sleepy but he decided to answer the call because it was his partner, Lee Hyukjae.

“Hello…” – Siwon said after yawning.

“Another death body was found. Another young boy victim. The same modus operandi but this time there is a witness” – his partner informed.

He forgot about his sleep and got out of the bed. He got dressed in seconds and went to his office.

oOo

It had been two days since the family dinner. Siwon had spent most of his time at his office investigating the case that was frustrating him even more day by day. They couldn´t find the murderer of the three victims yet. All of them young boys. He felt like because he hadn´t slept for week and he couldn´t sleep at all these two days because of a certain boy with chocolate eyes that stayed in his house.

That boy again! Siwon had struggled all this time against his feelings towards that boy. He didn´t have an explanation for that. The boy was getting under his skin slowly…or must he say faster than ever? He could not understand his heat at all even though he repeated to himself that Kyuhyun was a man. But he could not control his heart. That was frustrating.

He was driving to the veterinary clinic where his daughter worked part-time with the only witness he could find of the homicide: an angora cat, chubby with white fur. He was bloody. The cat needed cares urgently. Siwon and Hyukjae thought that maybe the cat could have a test of the murderer´s DNA in his bloody claws. He would be very lucky if he could find a clue that took them to the murderer with the only witness they had.

The cat looked at him with sadness. He was hurt. So Siwon hurried up to get the clinic.

He arrived to the clinic holding the cat in his arms covered with a sheet. The cat was groaning in pain. It seemed as if the murderer had kicked the cat hard. The cat was suffering.

Siwon didn´t like animals at all but he couldn´t be calm if he saw them suffering.

He thanked God for seeing the waiting room empty so he walked to the reception. The old woman who was behind the counter widened her eyes when she saw him and changed his boring expression into a seductive one. She was devouring him with her eyes now. She seemed to care a the cat now.

“Good morning, do you have an appointment?”- the woman asked still watching Siwon from head to toes but never looking at the cat.

Women, Siwon thought.

“I…”

“Hellen, here you have the file of Mr. Lee. Doctor Kim wants that…” – Kyuhyun´s voice turned into a whisper and then into a complete silence when he realized about Siwon´s presence there.

The image of the boy standing next to him made his heart beating like crazy. He didn´t know yet how Kyuhyun had the skill to get him out of control so easily. Just staring at him was enough to get drown in those chocolate eyes. And this had happened more often since he met the boy two days ago. The few moments they met were really intense. He could feel the strong connection between them, without any effort. That sensation scared at him somehow.

         “Mr. Choi. What are you doing here? – Kyuhyun looked at him from head to toes till he realized about the cat´s presence – and what happened with the cat?”

Kyuhyun´s sweet voice got him out of trance he was immersed. He looked at the cat and then cleared his throat.

“He is hurt. I need someone to take care of him and get some tests of his claws in order to make a DNA analysis”

Kyuhyun nodded.

“Take this file, Hellen. I will personally assist Mr. Choi. Tell Doctor Kim that we have a new patient” – Kyuhyun said while the woman pouted.

“Follow me to th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter