J-Hope

Hell beneath His Hand

As I said in the previous chapter, this chapter wasn't in Jimin's POV

Hope you like it ^^


Somewhere, underground, there was a place—exactly, a world—that occupied by peculiar beings. Anything that didn’t make sense was found there. For example, black rose. Black rose was a distinctive symbol of that world, so it wasn’t an odd thing if you found it everywhere. The sky of that world wasn’t even blue like Earth, it was red like blood. If it was morning, it would show light red. If it was afternoon, it was dark red. For exception, the night sky was black, just like the night sky in Earth. Aside from the strange environment, the occupant was no less strange. The occupant wasn’t human for sure. It could be said that they were supernatural beings who had great power. Sometimes they went to Earth to test their power or just having fun. They didn’t even care about the effect or the result of their actions.

This male was one of those beings who didn’t care the effect of their actions. The red-haired male who was sitting on the table beside the window in a house that looked like black Chrysanthemum, was having four sandwiches and a cup of Chamomile tea for his breakfast. His eyes were observing outside of window carefully, as if there was something he had been waiting for so long. He was too focus observing until he didn’t aware that a sandy blonde haired male came approaching him.

“Another chamomile tea in the morning?”

The red haired male almost choked when he was drinking and coughed badly. He glared at the presence beside him. “Geez, you surprise me. You should greet me, you fool. I’m older than you! Respect me.”

“Tsk, grumpy as always.” The sandy blonde haired male rubbed his hand before stealing one of the sandwiches.

The elder male furrowed, “J-Hope, I don’t remember I ever say to you that you can steal my food.” J-Hope, not wanting to face the elder’s wrath, put the sandwich back to its place and grinned widely. The elder leaned back to his chair, but the furrow didn’t leave his face. J-Hope could sense annoyance on his hyung’s face, so he went to behind him and massaged his shoulder.

“Owh, it feels nice~” A smile was formed on the elder’s face. Before J-Hope could say something, his hyung already cut him. “Now, get lost. Leave me alone.”

“Eyyy~ Hyung~ Hobi Hobi came to save you from boredom,” J-Hope whined.

“You know I feel bored if you come. Get lost and find your own consolation,” The elder said bluntly, “Why do I feel like I’m your consolation? Anyway, you can’t console me. You can’t save me from boredom because you yourself are boredom to me.”

“You are blunt as always, grumpy as always…Can’t you do anything other than that, oldster?” J-Hope murmured.

“Hey punk, I can hear you!”

“Suga hyung, I really come to save you from boredom, hehe. Anyway hyung, you know Chamomile means ‘patience’, don’t you?” The elder nodded and sipped his tea. “Are you still thinking about him?”

Suga fell silent before he answered J-Hope’s question. “You expect me to not thinking about him? You’re wrong, dude! I will always be waiting for him patiently until he reaches his adult age,” He explained.

“What if he rejects you?” J-Hope asked. “Hyung, I don’t know you’re thinking about this or not, but there is possibility that he doesn’t want to be with you. Sorry, hyung.” J-Hope knew very well that creature like them wasn’t supposed to be having contact with human. It had become a sort of unwritten law for them and they mustn’t break it. But as a junior who knew Suga very well, he could do nothing to stop Suga. Because once the elder found something interesting, he would do everything just to know it.

“It won’t happen. I have befriended him since he was so small, I guess around 3 years old, and he was attracted with me. Although he forgets me a bit, but he still remember me in the end. If you think about that ‘unwritten law’ or whatever it is, it won’t block me to get everything I want, J-Hope.” Suga sighed, “Let me do whatever I want and mind your own business.”

“I’m not sure if he likes you back, hyung. He even doesn’t know the real you!” he exclaimed to Suga. Why is his hyung so stubborn?

“Shut up, J-Hope. I’m better than you, you know that? I disguise to be his imaginary friend while you only do nothing. I know you like ‘him’, so why don’t you try to find him?” Suga’s words were able to make J-Hope silent. Suga was the only one who knew his secret—he also the only one who knew Suga’s secret, and this secret indeed couldn’t be avoided by J-Hope. Despite the rough edge of the elder’s tongue that he always got, the elder could take words out of his mouth.

“Hyung, you always keep your ear to the ground. Stop it! It seems like I don’t have another secret that can be hid from you anymore and I feel like I’m …” The elder grinned from ear to ear and it sent J-Hope a shiver, because that smile could be a blessing or a disaster for him. “Okay, okay, it’s just…I’m afraid he hates me…”

Suga scoffed. “Eyyy, I know you’re lying. You disguise yourself as his imaginary friend too, just like I did to Jimin. I know deep in your heart, you like him.” The elder sipped his tea until the very last sip and didn’t forget to chew 2 sandwiches.

“Yes, you right. You know me too much.”

“If that’s the case, then do like I do. Go back to him to cover your absence.”

“It’s easier said than done, hyung. I can’t do anything freely like you.”

“And why is that?”

“Suga hyung, I’m afraid he will have a feeling toward me. You know that unwritten law—“

“That’s bull, at least for me. Don’t you know I always watch you? Your eyes tell me that you are lonely, that you miss him, and you want to meet him so bad. Isn’t it the time? Don’t wait for too long, J-Hope. You should chase what is ‘yours’.”

“Thank you for your advice, hyung. How about you? Why are you still here, then?”

“Duhh, please, I always have a contact with him. I go into his mind and decide to play a bit with him. If he opposes me, I will give him headache. Haha, sometimes his expression makes me want to give him further.”

J-Hope gawked at Suga. “I believe no one is worse than you.”

“Thank you for the praise.” The elder sent a wink which was accepted with disgusted look by J-Hope.

“Don’t do that, hyung. Even your wink can shake me like a leaf. Anyway, I’ve been wondering about this and I want you to answer me.” Suga nodded after he chewed the remaining sandwiches. “What make you like Jimin?”

Suga mused for awhile and then smiled, “The first time I saw him was at the park where we used to play together. With the chubby cheeks that I want to pinch so bad, his fair skin that looked so milky, his tiny body which is so cute, his walking that seems funny to me, and he loves to help others even if it harm him. He’s really innocent—too innocent for my liking and makes me want to contaminate him,” The elder smirked at the end.

“I swear no one is worse than you, hyung.”

“…But his laugh and his smile are melting me. Sure, he always cries, but he still can put his smile back. Sure, he always got fooled, but he still can laugh as if there’s nothing world in this world. Believe me, all I want to do is to protect his smile with all my power.” He clutched a fist before eyeing outside. Thinking about his lovely boy made his heart skipped a beat.

The younger started hugging himself, “EW, hyung, you give me goose bump. Stop saying things you never say before!”

The elder gave him a judging look with risen eyebrows, “I know you love him, you fool. Why don’t you try to find him? At least you know where he is.” He saw J-Hope flinched a bit when he had emphasized the word him. He thought this person could affect J-Hope until the highest level for sure.

“I…I just…I…I think…I do not suit him—“

“Tsk, if you’re going this way, you won’t go forward!”

“Hyung, I’m not like you. You are able to do everything whatever you want and wherever you are, but me, I think first before I act. Easier said than done, hyung.”

“What if we go this way…you accept my request, then I will tell you where your 'favorite’ is. Don’t get me wrong, I actually know where he is.” The red haired male can’t help but to smirk again. Teasing J-Hope was never boring, because he liked to see every J-Hope’s reactions the moment he knew the truth. His dongsaeng was a fool and it was something he wouldn’t deny. He often fell into the elder’s trap, but it was like he never learned from his experience. And once again, he fell into the elder’s trap.

“Umm...okay... What should I do?” Gotcha!

“Easy, bro. You just need to go to Earth and watch Jimin for me. Report everything you do to me when the night comes. Make sure there’s no suspicious creature around him, because I already smell something bad is closing its gap with him.”

The younger glared at him with bewilderment, “YA, He is your favorite! Why am I the one who have to watch him? This is unfair! And for your information, the ‘suspicious creature’ you are talking about is sitting right in front of me! Geez, no wonder people always call you a lazy grandpa…”

“Don’t YA me, you brat! You ungrateful little piece of %$#^)&@ $%*@#)*!^$# $@^*O(%$@*#! You should thank me, you *&%$#U*&$$!#%*! And THANK YOU for calling me LAZY GRANDPA, you little *^%$#)!@%&*&$#*)@%#!” The sandy blonde haired male only pouted seeing his hyung swear at him. His hyung was really number one in swearing people.

“…But Hobi doesn’t know that nickname. That’s what people told me about hyung…” he pouted again.

The elder sighed, “Hufft, okay. Like I said, I want to play a bit longer with him. It’s no fun if he knows my face already. Don’t worry; I won’t take long to appear right in front of him. Please keep him for me for now.”

“Not a difficult request but…why me?” usually, his hyung always gave request to everyone, but when he gave request to him, it was always something more serious than others and needed high capability. He said something about ‘suspicious creature’, so this creature must be intruding his mind at the moment.

“Right now, only you I can believe.” BOOM! He felt his heart skipped a beat. J-Hope was trusted to track this creature! He couldn’t believe he could gain the red haired male’s trust!

“Hyung…” he didn’t know why his eyes were glassy and he chuckled, “I don’t know creature named Suga can say something like that. Okay hyung, thank you for trusting me!”

“Ah, one more I want to say. Never say my real name in front of him. Surely, you just need to watch and keep him from far distance or close distance,” Suga said.

“YES SIR!”

“Oh, J-Hope, I almost forget this. Do you know Yoo Youngjae?” Suga asked.

J-Hope tapped his finger on his chin, “Devil in yellow masked bunny form, isn’t it?”

“Yes, yes, you know something interesting from him?” the elder raised an eyebrow and the younger was confused. “And what is that?”

“He disappeared months ago and I found him in the same university with Jimin.”

“And I don’t find the main problem in this story…” the elder could only roll his eyes.

“Stupid! He likes a human! Seems like the human likes him back, but they do not say their feelings to each other. Uhuhuhu, poor them… Let’s see how long they can hold their feelings.” J-hope saw naughty eyes and naughty smile in the elder’s face and he sighed.

“Seriously, are you a stalker?” sure, he respected the elder, but it didn’t cover the truth that sometimes he was afraid of him. If the elder was in lazy mode, it was okay. But when the elder was grinning, smirking, or even laughing, usually he had some plans back in his mind. Basically, if he showed some expressions that he rarely showed, it means he was planning something and mostly not a good plan. Even the naughty expression—he just showed it—sent him a shiver and anxiety. This hyung is someone you shouldn’t mess with….

“Not my hobby. ‘Entering’ Jimin’s mind makes me able to see situation in Earth.” The red haired male stood up, carried the plate and cup with his hands, meanwhile J-Hope silently hoping the elder wouldn’t harm him in any way. A lot of people said “Angry Suga” was something you didn’t want to see for your whole life. Suga was unpredictable, so you better watched out your words whenever, wherever you are with him, because he could get angry with you anytime. Although he never saw Suga angry at him before—he always showed his grumpy side with J-Hope—, not only once had he felt bad aura from Suga as an alert for him. Keep your actions and your words, J-Hope….

“You may go now, Hobi.”

“Okay hyung. All I need to do is to watch Jimin, right?” the younger asked with careful tone.

“Yeah, and one more thing, J-Hope…” J-Hope was ready to go before Suga had stopped halfway and had called his name.

“Uh, yes?”

“Prepare your heart, kid. I know you’re not fully prepared, so I warn you now.” J-Hope got more confused as the elder smirked playfully at him. Prepare his heart? What was that for?

“Now go into the hole beside my house and you’ll be sent immediately to Earth. If you are confused with anything, contact me with telepathy. Is it clear enough?” the younger could only nod as his mind still flying to the words ‘prepare your heart’. Suga chuckled seeing J-Hope’s blank expression. He almost succeeded with his plan.

“What are you waiting for? Good luck!”

J-Hope went to the place and did as Suga’s instruction. It took around five until ten minutes for him to arrive on Earth. The landing was not a good landing since he landed with his first facing the ground and he groaned. He had intended to protest to his hyung later when he heard someone talking near him.

“Who are you? What are you doing here?”

He gazed up and widened his eyes immediately.

No way…don’t tell me…this boy…

 

*****

 

Meanwhile the red haired male was washing his plate and chuckling. “I told you, J-hope, you should learn from your experience. You still can’t differentiate yet when I’m trapping you and when I’m not. But yeah, once more you fall into my trap. But hey, this is not a bad trap.”

The elder smirked and laughed, “When you watch Jimin, of course you will watch him too. With this, I don’t need to tell you where your favorite is because you already find him. Good luck, J-Hope!”

“Oh my God, I am such a good hyung. You should thank me, J-hope. Hahahaha~”

 

*****

 

…Suga hyung made a fool of me again…Why do I have to fall into his trap again…

“Hey, I’m asking you now. Who are you? What are you doing here?” that person asked again.

J-Hope still couldn’t believe with what he saw right in front of him.

“……Taehyung?”

 

 


2,6K words and more for the super duper absolute late update. Forgive me guys ㅠㅠ

Hope you like it ㅠuㅠ