Hyung?

Hell beneath His Hand

Jimin could only be blank upon hearing Suga’s statement. It was because he couldn’t recall his memories which related to his childhood or even Suga. In fact, he didn’t know who Suga was. Was he someone that Jimin knew just for short time? Was he his relative that moved abroad when he was little? Who is Suga, actually? Why couldn’t he remember anything about this Suga? Jimin thought again and tried to recall everything but he was still clueless. Until suddenly he got headache and it worsened by minutes.

“Jimin, you disappoint me. Try to remember again with your stupid brain or I’ll make the headache worse!”

“Ouch, it hurts, Suga. Please stop it!” Both of Jimin’s hands flew to his head, trying to endure the pain, but it was no use. This time, he shut his eyes tightly to endure it again.

“Can you remember now?”

Jimin couldn’t concentrate with Suga’s words as he was busy enduring all the pain he felt at that moment. Despite the pant that Jimin exhaled, it seemed like Suga didn’t want to help him. He wanted to beg Suga to help him lessen the ache as soon as he arrived in the toilet, but he didn’t hear Suga’s voice. It was just…nothing. He didn’t hear the buzz from Suga’s voice which was scaring Jimin. “Suga, are you there? Can you please lessen the ache? Please, I can’t hold it anymore…” It was still quiet as Jimin could feel the headache was decreasing.

“You always call me hyung.”

Hearing Suga’s voice made Jimin relieved. Apparently he was still there. But wait…hyung?

“You know me, ChimChim.”

I know him? Jimin thought.

“Yes, you know me. We used to play together, Jimin.”

‘You mean you and I used to play together? But I don’t even know you!’ Jimin wasn’t thoroughly honest. He knew, far in his heart, that he slightly felt something familiar with Suga. He believed he had ever heard Suga’s voice somewhere. But he wasn’t certain about that. He thought it was just déjà vu, but this Suga guy convinced him that they had ever met.

“Look, you also feel something familiar about me.”

‘Shut up. I can’t remember it unless you help me.’ Suddenly Jimin’s sight only caught darkness.

 

 

Jimin saw a beautiful park with roses, jasmines, sunflowers, and other flowers scattered everywhere. A river with slow flowing water adorned the beauty of the park. As the birds were singing gently and the rabbits were chasing its friends, he saw a petite boy who he assumed was 3 years old, was together with a red haired boy that looked older than the petite boy. He narrowed his eyes to focus on the petite boy, to his surprise that the petite boy was himself. And then he focused to the red haired boy. Too bad he couldn’t see his face. He could see all the body of the red haired boy but he only couldn’t see his face. The red haired boy and he was playing cheerfully, they hugged and kissed each other’s cheek. Jimin couldn’t help but smile seeing both of them. He thought they were cute.

“ChimChim, let’s have a race! Whoever can reach the river first, the loser has to grant the winner’s demand!” the red haired boy said. Jimin frowned because he called him ChimChim. Was it…Suga?

“…hyung, I’ll win this!” little Jimin said. The red haired boy smiled seeing Jimin’s chubby cheeks. “Really? I don’t think so~”

Jimin heard him calling the red haired boy with ‘hyung’, but he didn’t know his name. Was it really Suga?

“3…2…1…GO!” they began to run with all their power. Jimin saw that the red haired boy was leading and almost arrived in front of the river, meanwhile the little Jimin was still halfway. The red haired boy saw Jimin panting, so he hid in the bush waiting for Jimin. When Jimin had passed the bush, he came out from it and ran slower than Jimin. Little Jimin saw no one in front of him so he looked at behind to see the red haired boy waving his hand toward him. Then he ran faster until he reached the river. Minutes later, the red haired boy also arrived.

“I told you I’ll win this, hyung!” little Jimin was jumping with his red cheeks and it made the red haired boy wanted to pinch him.

“Yeah, you right.” He smiled before continue, “So what wish do you want me to grant, ChimChim?”

Little Jimin grinned and opened his hands widely towards the red haired boy. “Hyung, hug me! Hug me!”

The red haired boy frowned but still smiling. “Only hug?”

Little Jimin shook his head cutely and grinned again. “After you hug me, then kiss me!”

“This little creature… How can you be so cute!” the red haired boy received Jimin’s hand and then hugged him tightly. He kissed both of Jimin’s cheeks and forehead before he nuzzled his head into the crook of Jimin’s neck. Jimin was only giggling and rubbed his head on the red haired boy’s chest. “Hyung, I like you! You are really warm!”

“You know what, ChimChim? I want to cuddle you like this every day.” Little Jimin laughed and hugged his ‘hyung’ tightly. “Hyung, promise me to not leave me, okay?”

The red haired boy patted little Jimin’s head gently and said, “I won’t leave you. You are really precious. How can I leave you?” Little Jimin giggled again and kissed the red haired boy’s cheek, making the other blushed badly. “I really like Suga hyung!”

Jimin could feel a pang in his heart. So he really did know about Suga. Suga was the friend he used to play with and he was his favorite hyung ever. Frow what he saw, he knew that he loved this Suga so much. He was startled as soon as he heard his mom calling his name.

“Jimin, it’s time to go home! What are you doing here alone, Jimin?” his mom asked to little Jimin. Jimin looked at his young self spontaneously and couldn’t find Suga anymore. He was certain that they were still hugging each other, but how could he disappear so soon?

“I was playing with hyung, mom! He’s really warm, like my blanket. No, he’s even warmer than my blanket!” Little Jimin said happily. His mom frowned hearing her only son’s answer.

“Hyung? But I see no one here when I’m coming to you.”

“I think he’s a shy person. Whenever I’m alone, he’ll appear, but when there are people around me, he’ll disappear like just now!”

His mom patted his head and kissed his forehead. “I see…It must be your imaginary friend…”

“I’m sure he’ll come again tonight. He always does that! He’ll play with me or maybe hug me. I can’t wait!”

His mom didn’t know what to do so she just showed her awkward smile to her son.

That was what he saw before Jimin’s sight had been caught by darkness.

 

 

Jimin opened his eyes as the light constrained to enter through both of his eyes. He realized that he was in sitting position so he stood up and took steps towards sink to wash his face. He remembered clearly that he didn’t feel doze or tired, but he found himself “sleeping” on the floor. He scratched his head confusedly when he thought about the dream again. For Jimin, that dream felt too real to be just a dream. He felt like he had done that before, but he didn’t know clearly when. Suddenly, an idea passed his brain which he thought was the best explanation so far.

“Suga hyung, are you there?”

“…Yes, Park Jimin…”

“Thank God. What did I see before? Was it a dream?”

“Unfortunately, no. it was real and happened before.”

“I see…I really did call you hyung…”

“Told ya…”

“But how couldn’t I see your face? I only could see your red hair.”

“Showing my hair is already too much, so I can’t show you my face. It’s not the time yet.”

“What? I don’t understand…”

“Try to understand, you idiot.”

Jimin pouted. “You look nice before, but now you’re a straightforward person—I mean, straightforward something I’ve ever heard. You even kissed me and hugged me.”

“Stupid, that was your demand. Blame yourself for asking such things to me. I only did what you wanted me to grant.”

“…I feel something odd. You know I can’t recall my childhood, but I saw ‘one’ with high quality. I was even standing and watching what we did! Could it be…you? Were you the one who helped me to see my memory?”

“Haha, I feel like this is the first time you use your brain. Yes, you right. I was helping your brain to recall that memory and changed it to ‘high quality’ so that you could feel like you were watching it.”

“Woah, hyung, just…what are you?” Jimin asked.

“Told ya it’s not the time yet.” Suga answered.

“How can you get into my mind?”

“Told ya it’s not the time yet.” Suga answered again.

"You know...how could I see you, hug you, and kiss you, but after my mom came, you just disappear like that?"

"Told ya it's not the time yet." Suga answered again and again.

“I know it’s stupid question, but…are you a human?”

“Told ya it’s not the time yet.” Suga answered again and again and again.

Jimin pouted again. “Geez, you’re no fun. No fun, no fun, no fun!”

“I know I am no fun, but what makes it funny is that, you start calling me ‘hyung’. You do feel something familiar with me, don’t you?”

“Okay I’ll admit it. Yes, I do feel something familiar with you! Are you satisfied?” Jimin said with dejected tone.

“Not really, but you should take your class now, if you don’t want to hear your buddy’s grumble.”

“Oh, you right! I’m going, hyung. Don’t talk to me when I’m doing my task or I’ll ignore you.”

“…This kid…”

 


 

I apologize for the late update T.T I already knew how this chapter is going, but i didn't know how to write it, because my mother's tongue isn't english T.T I hope you forgive me for this mess chapter :')

NOTICE: next chapter is not in Jimin's POV