Him

Hell beneath His Hand

The noise in the room had awoken Jimin from his dumb sleep. It was taking his time to adjust his eyes with the light in the room, but the drowsiness had taken over him and ordered his body to back to sleep again. He could have another ‘beautiful’ sleep only if Taehyung didn’t smack his head.

“Wake up, you sleepyhead! If you use the remaining time to sleep again, I swear we’ll come late to college. Now get your lazy out of my room and go take your bath! Hurry before I smack that of yours!” Taehyung yelled to Jimin and he was only responding Taehyung with a groan.

“Remaining time? Five more minutes, mom, and I’ll do my duty…” and that was it. Taehyung smacked his really hard. He swore he could hear Jimin shouting if he was on the first floor.

“No five more minutes, ChimChim! Get your lazy to my bathroom and wash your stink body before I hit you again,” Taehyung warned.

Jimin got up lazily to take his towel and went to Taehyung’s bathroom. He wondered how long he slept because he did remember he was still up until afternoon. He remembered nothing after that. He was thinking hard and suddenly something came across his head. Geez, I’m such a fool! I was talking with ‘him’ before he gave me ‘a gift’! Huh, a gift my . He made my headache worse…, Jimin thought.

“You know what, Jimin? That was because you talked behind my back. You know I don’t like it.”

Jimin startled from the voice inside his head. “Oh my God! For Heaven’s sake, you’re really surprised me, you freaking sugar!”

“Thanks for the greeting, Jimin. I like it. So you want to make your buddy late because of you?”

“No, I don’t. Now if you excuse me Suga, I want to take my bath.”

“Just do it. I don’t think I’m disturbing you right now.”

Jimin sighed and began to undo his clothes. “Look, I know someone’s not here right now, but I feel like I’m being watched by someone, and that someone is you. Just go and let me have a peaceful bath on this beautiful morning.”

“You know what? Nice abs you got. I’m craving for you now.”

Those words sent a shiver to Jimin’s body. He shrugged and then going to the bathtub, only to feel odd because he didn’t hear any of Suga’s voice. “Suga, are you there?”

“You said you want me to go because you didn’t feel comfort if someone accompanied you in the bathroom.”

“Go, go, and just go! Leave me alone!”

Jimin could hear him sigh. “See you, Jimin.”

 

 

“Taehyung, can you at least believe me? Just for this one, please! I beg you, okay, I BEG YOU!” He drew his hands close to Taehyung’s face and Taehyung instinctively stepped back.

“Yah, what are you doing?” Taehyung asked.

“Just believe me, you brat!” Jimin shouted but still with both of his hands close to each other.

“What? Do you have mirror in your home? If you face it correctly, you’ll know who the brat one here is,” he said mocking Jimin. Jimin’s face was heating up, yet he could do nothing but to hold his feeling from wanting to punch his best buddy.

“Why can’t you believe me? Even for this one?”

“It’s because I have no reason to believe you. What the heck with this ‘imaginary friend can talk to me’ thing? Of course no one believes you since you talk nonsense,” Jimin pouted, “Stop pouting you brat! It won’t work for me anymore.”

Jimin blew a fist to Taehyung’s shoulder lightly. “Geez, you’re no fun, Taetae.”

They began to walk to their college after stopping for awhile to buy two bubble teas. Jimin was his pearls peacefully when Taehyung slapped his back hard, making him chocked to death. He ran after Taehyung, smacked his head sternly, and ran away from Taehyung who chased after him like a mad man. They laughed and were chasing at each other. Yeah, no matter what age they were, they would always be childish.

“If both of you don’t go now, I’m sure you’ll be late.”

Jimin stopped after hearing his voice, not aware that they were on the way to their college. He took his bubble tea and called the alien boy to take his bubble tea before leaving the bubble tea shop. The pinkish-brown haired boy put an alien pose as a ‘yes’ for brunette boy, they were laughing again, even though people stared at them weirdly, they didn’t care.

“Stop acting weird, Jimin. People give you a strange look right now.”

‘Do whatever they want because I don’t give a damn. Let me have my beautiful day for today.’ Jimin thought.

“Tsk, you brat. I give you advice but you don’t care about it.”

‘Hearing you talk like that, I have a feeling that I’ve ever met someone like you before. Do we ever meet each other, Suga?’ Jimin asked in his head.

“Try to remember if you can, I dare you. Have fun, ChimChim.”

 

 

Finally both of them arrived in their college. They walked through front gate until they reached the main building. Luckily they had the same class until lunch so they didn’t need to part they way. When they entered the main building, people were talking about something and they seemed busy with this topic. Jimin and Taehyung were curious so they decided to ask one of their friends who walked nearby them. “Daehyun, good morning!”

“Oh, ChimChim and alien, good morning too! It’s unusual to see both of you guys in this morning.” Daehyun, who was older a year, greeted them. Yes, Daehyun was older than them but he liked to drop the honorific among them since he thought they were too cute to talk with him formally, although sometimes Jimin and Taehyung still talked to him using the honorific.

“We have morning class today. Anyway, what are people talking about? Is it interesting?” Taehyung asked Daehyun.

He smiled and answered, “It seems like the rumor has spread. They are talking about the new freshmans this year. Amongst them, there is this one ‘hot’ guy and people are talking about him. People say he is cool, handsome, and attractive, but I don’t find that in him. Thus people talk about him, he look like he doesn’t give a damn, that’s why they called him ‘cool’, but not for me.”

Jimin rolled his eyes. “Yeah yeah, hyung, you will say cool, handsome, and attractive only to Youngjae hyung, won’t you?” They caught Daehyun’s cheeks blushing. They giggled and punched Daehyun’s shoulder lightly. “Ey, hyung! Don’t be blushing when you hear that name! You’ve been having crush with him since both of you were in high school but you still haven’t confessed yet?”

“N-Now isn’t a right time. H-He is still busy with his activity and task…” Daehyun was getting redder and redder, only to cause the brunette and the alien laughing hard.
“So, who is this guy? I bet his name isn’t Yoo Youngjae, is he?” Jimin smirked.

“Jimin, you got no jams and you—“

“Daehyun, what are you doing there? Hey alien, hey ChimChim, good morning.” Youngjae greeted from afar. Now Jimin and Taehyung smirked.

“I guess it’s a sign for us to leave. Have fun with Youngjae hyung, Daehyun hyung. Also have a nice day!” they left before Youngjae could reach them and bade their goodbye to Daehyun.

“So that Daehyun guy like dude named Youngjae?”

“Yes and please don’t say them like that.” Jimin said to Suga.

“Huh?” Taehyung gave a what-are-you-talking-about look at Jimin. Jimin startled and couldn’t find a word to answer him.

“No, no, it’s just I’m talking with myself.”

Taehyung shrugged and continued to walk into their class. Jimin exhaled and also continue to walk. But before they got to their class, Jimin bumped into someone on their half way and both of them fell. Taehyung was surprised and helped both of them to get up.

“I am really sorry for not looking! I hope you aren’t hurt anywhere.” Jimin said while helping that person’s goods which were everywhere on the floor.

“It’s okay and I’m sorry too. It’s my fault too for not looking.” That person uttered.

“Here it is!” Jimin gave this person’s goods and he thanked him as well.

“You know what? We may meet again, so what is your name?” Jimin asked.

“My name is Jeon Jungkook.”

“Hello Jungkook. I’m Park Jimin and he’s Kim Taehyung. Nice to meet you!”

“Nice to meet you too. I’m sorry but I’m in hurry, so may I leave first?” Jimin flustered while Taehyung only kept silence. “Y-You can go! No one forbid you, really…” Jungkook nodded and smiled. “Thank you so much. Hope we’ll meet soon.”

“Eh? Emm, okay…” Jungkook left leaving Jimin and Taehyung behind. Suddenly Taehyung grumbled which startled Jimin. “If that boy is a freshman, I am truly agreed with what Daehyun hyung said to us.”

“What do you mean by that? He looks fine to me. And how did you know he’s a freshman?”

“He has this strong aura that shows us that he’s a freshman, plus he has baby face which people add as their first impression. Don’t you feel like that?”

“Emm…No?”

“You are really a carefree person, ChimChim. You got no jams.” Taehyung said mocking him.

“Anyway, did you find that Jeon Jungkook cool, handsome, or maybe attractive?” Taehyung asked.

“He’s just average for me. Actually, he just looks…fine. Yeah, that’s it.”

“I’m thinking the same. He looks normal for me. How can people say he’s cool or handsome? He doesn’t even attract me. Not enough, haha!”

“Maybe you have a weird taste, alien.”

“Shut up or I’ll kick your poor .”

“Try me, alien.”

“Huh, you got no jams, ChimChim.”

“Do I have to remind you that we have classes right now?”

“OMG I FORGET ABOUT THAT! LET’S GO!!!” Taehyung yelled and pulled Jimin’s hand.

“Slow down, Tae. We’re not gonna be late. There’s plenty time until our class start. Just relax.”

“I think you should be the one who need to relax now.”

‘Oho, you appear again.’

“Have you done with your guess?”

‘Not now. I haven’t thought about it yet.’

“You are clueless and hopeless boy! How can you forget about me, ChimChim?”

‘What?’

“We used to play together back then!”

‘Huh? Play?’

We used to play together? Jimin thought.