The Beginning

Hell beneath His Hand

It was started since 3 months ago...

Jimin was walking home from his college at 8.30 pm because he had to submit his task and his lecturer was a person who didn't buy any excuse if his college student didn't do their task. If he didn't submit it today, he would go home at 10 pm and receive another punishment tomorrow. He had to thank Taehyung for helping him and promised himself to treat Taehyung's lunch.

Actually, Jimin got used to walk home at night with Taehyung and he didn't feel scared at all. But today, Taehyung couldn't accompany him. He had to go home soon and could do nothing but leave Jimin alone. Jimin pouted when he heard that, in the end he just let Taehyung go. Well, walking home alone won't hurt anyone, Jimin thought. So here he was, walking on the road at night alone.

Well, to be honest, he was a bit afraid of dark. That wasn't what he want but his parents used to leave him at home until night and he wasn't brave enough to turn on the lights. Usually his parents would find him crying in his room after their work was done and would calm him down. Jimin only laughed at himself when he recalled that moment, he was a crybaby, really. But it had grown become his habit that he was a bit afraid with dark.

His hand started to reach his bag and tried to find his headphone, his only friend when he was alone. Another reason, the headphone could lessen his fear. He d his pocket to get his iPod and played BTS - War of Hormone. His body was busy following the music's beat which he wasn't aware that he had step on a cat's tail. "Miaaauuuuwwwrrghh!" The cat automatically put its claw on Jimin's calf and Jimin yelped. Before Jimin could see the cat, it had run into somewhere. Jimin hissed and bewailed at the cat's claw marks on his calf.

"Gosh, I should observe my surrounding! But, but, Mr. Lee will teach me new moves tomorrow.." Jimin sighed and walked faster so he could treat his wound.

Bunch of questions were running around his head, such as 'what will I eat for dinner?' and 'does Taehyung arrive in his home safely?'. It was quite peaceful until a sudden headache came into his head and he had to stop his legs from walking. The brunette's hand moved to take hold of his head and he would lose his balance if he didn't hold onto the wall with his other free hand.

"What...is happening with me?" Jimin asked himself

"...Jimin..."

'Huh? Someone's talking in my head?' Jimin thought.

"...Park Jimin..."

'No. Maybe it's just an imagination because I'm too tired from those tasks...'

"Jimin-ah, I'm real."

"Who's there? If you want to talk to me, just come out already!" The brunette shouted and waited for someone to come out but there was nobody in there.

"Park Jimin, you can't see me but you can hear me. Nobody can listen to me, only you, because I'm in your head. So I suggest you not to oppose me since I can make your headache become worse than before."

"Who...Who are you? What are you doing in my head? How did...you do it?" Jimin found himself panting so he leaned his back on the wall. He felt like the world was spinning in front of his eyes.

"Don't you remember me, Jimin? Or should I call you 'ChimChim'?"

Jimin's eyes widened in shock hearing this unknown voice call him ChimChim. As long as he could remember, only Taehyung knew his nickname. So... How?

"Don't you dare to say only Taehyung knows that nickname. I know your nickname longer than Taehyung because...well...I'm the one who create that nickname 'ChimChim'. Do you forget?"

"Who are you? I n-never know y-you..." Jimin felt relieve that the headche become lighter eventhough it was still present.

"Hey Jimin, that cat left a nasty mark on your leg and you just let it go?"

Jimin was massaging his forehead and slowly gained his sense back. "I don't know who you are but...yeah. It was my mistake after all."

"No, that's not right. You should kill that cat. Put it on the middle of the road and let the cars hit it."

"Shut up. I don't live to kill a cat. It was my mistake so why I have to kill it? Nonsense."

"You really are something. It isn't a waste to watch you all this time. You've grown become a mature boy, ChimChim."

"What the...Tell me who are you?"

"I can't tell you ChimChim, but I will tell you two things for now. First, I was your imaginary friend in your childhood."

"W-What? My imaginary friend?"

"Second, my name is Suga."