Blocked

You're not a Teenager without Romance and Drama!

Kyungsoo's POV:

I watched as Baekhyun ran up to Daehyun and hugged him. "God I hate that guy." I mumbled to myself. "I don't know him, haven’t even met the guy but I already don't like him." Jongin said. "Thank you Jongin. Finally someone who understands me!" I if could hug him I would but I seriously just met this guy. Instead I kept myself composed like the angel I am. "So we're off to chemistry?" I questioned and he nodded his head. "Lead the way." All we did in chemistry was spent the time getting to know each other. We talked about our likes and dislikes and somehow we ended up talking about dating and relationships. “Hmmm I’m not really picky. I’ve dated a few girls before and not one of them shared the same personality. So I’m not too sure what I like yet. What about you?”

He turned to me and I could feel my heart pounding. “Well… I don’t have a preference. I feel like if I meet someone I like, I’ll just know. When I feel that pounding in my heart when I look into that person’s eyes and all I want to do is embrace them, then that’s how I’ll know.” I felt myself rambling none sense and apologized. “There’s no need to apologize. I think I’m starting to understand what you mean.” He gave me a small smile and I was seriously . I could feel my heart wanting to burst out of my body. I’m falling for him and this is seriously not okay.

Lunch time eventually came so we arrive at the cafeteria and made our way to an empty table after getting our lunch. And by ‘we’ I mean Jongin and me. Yes I haven’t scared him away yet. "So how is you’re first day going?” I asked and bit into my apple. “Not so bad. I think I might actually like it here.” We continued to eat until I spotted Baekhyun sporting an annoyed look on his face as he made his way towards us. "What happened to you?" he sat down and sighed. "Chanyeol happened." I shook my head and laugh. "So is my OTP finally going to be canon?" Baekhyun glared and me but kept silent and turned to look at Jongin. "You Mr. Gorgeous-and-y, how dare you take my seat in class and I ended up having to deal with Chanyeol.” Jongin looked up and choked on his food. “Mr. Gorgeous-and-y?” He questioned after drinking some water. “Well you are, right Kyungsoo?”

Baekhyun tapped my arm expecting me to agree with him. I grabbed Baekhyun’s hand and pulled him away. “We’ll be right back Jongin just need to go get something.” After we were far enough from Jongin to hear us, I smacked Baekhyun on the head. “The was that for?” He rubbed his head in pain. “Seriously Baek! How could you put me in such a situation like that?  He’s totally straight and you went and told him something like that.” I whispered angrily while throwing my hands up. “He probably doesn’t want to talk to me anymore and-” Baekhyun placed his hand on my mouth. “Okay seriously stop. Take a breather, you’re being dramatic. Why are you over reacting anyways it sounds like you like him?”  It got quiet after that and then Baekhyun began to wear a cheesy smile on his face. “Ho ho what’s this? Do you by chance like Jongin?” I was a terrible liar so I chose to look away and stay silent.

“Well if you’re not going to say anything maybe I’ll just ask Jongin myself.” He moved an inch and I yelled yes out loud. “Yes I like him are you happy?” Baekhyun had this stupid smile on his face while he was clapping. “Do Kyungsoo liking someone, this is a first. Was it love at first sight? Well it had to be you know, you just met the guy and-” I pushed Baekhyun so he would stop talking and started walking back to Jongin. “You little , don’t ever clap like that again. You looked like a ing stupid seal." he laughed and walk up next to me. "I ship it! Just saying." I rolled my eyes. "Well just like how Baekyeol is not going anywhere, this ship is not going to sail either, he’s not into guys." Jongin is straight and you can’t just change someone’s ual preferences. "Wait does this means I top and Chanyeol bottoms? And also just because he isn't into guys now doesn't mean he'll never be~". I swear Baekhyun tests my patience. "No you’re still a bottom . You can’t top anyone and just shut the up."

We sat down in our table and I went back to finishing my food. “Wait hold on.” I said remembering how we never finished talking about Chanyeol. “What did Chanyeol do to you?” I asked as I took a bite of my sandwich. Baekhyun groaned and told us what had happened. “And then he wants to get all friendly with Sandara and I almost puked Kyungsoo!” He finished yelling in annoyance. Yep, Chanyeol is driving Baekhyun crazy. “You sound jealous.” Jongin mumbled but we clearly heard what he said. Baekhyun glared at Jongin “Listen here Mr. Gorgeous-and-y, no I’m not!” I watched as Jongin let out a smile laugh and felt my heart speed up. Jongin is not good for my heart.

“So let me get this straight, you’re in a relationship with someone bu-” “That I love!” Baekhyun interrupted Jongin. “Okay that you love, but you’re growing feeling for someone else.” “Feelings that I want to get rid of!” He interrupted once again. I stopped myself from yelling at his stupidity. What’s wrong with accepting new feelings? And did I mention before how much I hate Daehyun. "I love Daehyun okay? We have been together for 2 years now and I’m happy. Chanyeol’s just annoying right now.” I snorted, he can’t be serious. “Don’t blame Chanyeol for what you’re feeling.” I looked around the cafeteria and saw Chanyeol and Sandara making their way towards us. “Baekhyun. The person confusing your heart is heading over here and with a girl you don’t want see.” Baekhyun slowly moved his head towards their direction. "God if you love me, please make these feelings go away or just make Chanyeol disappear that works too." Baekhyun’s wish did not come true because Chanyeol was still approaching our table and Baekhyun’s feelings aren’t going anywhere any time soon.

"Hey guys." Chanyeol smiled at us and sat down, Sandra following right behind him. Jongin and I said hi while Baekhyun just waved his hand with a sour face on. "Babe!" Someone came up from behind Baekhyun and covered his eyes and his face suddenly lite up. "Hey!" Daehyun pulled him into a kiss and I had to look away. Seriously Daehyun grosses me out. My eyes traveled towards Chanyeol and I noticed him wearing a serious expression on his face. This is interesting. Daehyun pulled Baekhyun up to his feet and starts to pull him away. "Come with me, I wanna show you something." Baekhyun said bye to us mouthing an ‘I am happy with him’ towards Jongin and me, and they exited the cafeteria. "I'm done with that guy!" I said throwing my hands up.

Chanyeol gave me a questionable look. "What, just because he’s my best friend’s boyfriend doesn’t mean I have to like him. I can’t, he's such an . Baekhyun deserves better don’t you agree?" I looked at Chanyeol and a smiled made its way on his lips. That right smile, because I’m talking about you. Baekyeol, let’s be serious Chanhyun just doesn’t sound nice, will be sailing in no time. Sandara let out a cough bringing everyone in the table to look at her. Before she could open , I spoke up. “Lunch is almost over let’s head to class guys.” No offense Sandara, but you’re a threat to my ship. Jongin got up and extended his hand. “Let’s go.” He said. Trying to hide my blush, I grabbed his hand and he lifted me up from my seat. We walked out the cafeteria and guess who was still holding hands?

Baekhyun’s POV:

"Where are we going?" I asked swinging our intertwined hands. "Shhh it's a secret." I chuckled as I try to imagine what this surprise could possibly be. We stopped at the old music room that was no longer in use. "Go in." He whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine. As I walked in I see candles and flower pedals all over the room. "Did Mr. Lee give you permission to do this?" I said with a smile on my face. Daehyun always spends his time with the school’s music teacher. "Maybe." He s his arms around my waist. "And what exactly do you plan on doing to me in this room?" I pulled his arms off and turn around to kiss him. “Well if you skip next period, we can have a little fun and I can show you.” I shake my head and noticed people were standing outside the room.

"Sorry are we interrupting something?" I notice Kyungsoo, Jongin, and Chanyeol looking inside. “Yes.” Daehyun said, irritation in his voice. “No.” I said right after him, glaring at Chanyeol. “Well class is starting soon. You can have later." Kyungsoo said pulling me out of the room. I released my hold on Daehyun and let him drag me out. "Fine you blocker.” I sighed. “And we were not going to have in here!" I playfully punched Kyungsoo on his arm. "I would have thought differently." Kyungsoo snickered. "Oh shut up." I glare at him and my eyes drifted back to Chanyeol. “Time to get our art on!” Jongin cheered as we made our way to our art class after I said bye to Daehyun. We all four share this class together as well.

When we arrived to our class, I took my usual seat in the back. I like to be far away from everyone so I could concentrate on my art. "Hey Baekhyun," Mrs. Choi came up behind me. "Could you help Chanyeol with his project? He's been slacking and I would love it if you could help him. Plus you're almost done with yours so it shouldn’t be a problem." I was about to reject the request but I notice how distressed she looked and agreed to help. I heard her let out a sigh of relief as I walked over to him. "Sooo I heard you need a little motivation and help, what do you have done so far?" Chanyeol looked up at me and looked the other way, "Go away." He scoffed. I put my hand on my chest. This rude little ! He’s not little but you get my point. "Well fine suit yourself, it’s your grade on the line not mine!" I start to head back to my ious seat when he grabs on my arm and pulls me back towards him. "I'm just joking." He let's go and I sit down.

"Okay. Let’s see." I look over at his work. "Oh my god is this supposed to be a rhino? What happened to it?" I teased. “Stop!” He tried to pull his drawing away from me, but I was faster in moving it away from him. “Your drawing is gonna need a lot of help.” And maybe the help from God because boy was this bad. “Ok let’s start working on this master piece.” He rolled his eyes and snatched the paper from me. “So what do you suggest we do about this?”  I helped Chanyeol as much as I could until the bell rang. “Well that’s it for today.” I gave him a big smile and he return one back. “We saved this deformed rhino!” I got up and went to go pack up my stuff from the back. “So what animal did you draw?” Chanyeol questioned, suddenly standing next to me. I picked up my project and turned around only to trip on the chair in front of me. I felt myself tumble over, but Chanyeol was able to catch me. “Are you ok?”

I looked up and stared into his eyes. I felt myself start to move closer when he moved back and lifted me off of him. Oh my god this was awkward. “Ummm thanks. Well imma get going. Bye.” I rushed out the room and went to my last class. I sat in my Art History class just thinking about what just happened. “Good job Baekhyun, you just ed up big time.” I mumbled. “So much for getting over him. Who tries to kiss the guy they’re trying to get over?” My phone began to vibrate distracting me from my thoughts and I hide my cellphone under the table. I received a text from Kyungsoo telling me that we were all meeting up after school to work on our play for English. I sighed, replying with an ok and put my phone away. The bell finally rang and I walked outside, meeting up with the rest of the group. “Ok so we’re going to my house today.” Kyungsoo said. I gave him a small smile when my phone started to ring. “Hold on, someone’s calling me.” It’s Daehyun. “Hello? Hey babe… No I can’t see you right now… No I have a group project to do… Yeah ok… Maybe I can see you later tonight… Ohhh ok then I’ll see you tomorrow. I love you.” I turned and noticed Chanyeol looking at me with an unreadable face. He quickly looked away and I hung up the phone. “Ok let’s go everyone!”

We sat down in the Kyungsoo’s living room brain storming ideas. “Maybe we can do a really ratchet play.” I said while typing on my phone. “No that’s a stupid idea. Anyone else has an actual idea worth thinking about?” Everyone stood quiet and I continued to type away on my phone until someone snatched my phone away. “Hey!” I shouted. Kyungsoo gave me a disgusted face. “You will get this later when we’re done. Don’t act like this is more important.” Jongin got up to stretch and his shirt went up a bit. I elbowed Kyungsoo so he could see and he pushed me. I laughed and turned my attention to Chanyeol. It has been pretty awkward between us since what happened earlier today.  I stood silent while I observed him. “Are you going to stop staring?” he muttered without looking at me. “Any ideas for this play?” He turned to me and then looked at Kyungsoo and Jongin. “Well we can stick to the romance but change it up a bit and make the couple same partners. I don’t know, just a thought.” I nodded my head. ”I’m actually liking the idea. What do you guys think?” Jongin was the first to speak up. “Sounds like a plan. It’s something different from the basic stories anyways.” Kyungsoo seconded what Jongin said. Of course he did.

“Ok who’s gonna do what?” Chanyeol raised his hand, “I’m narrating. My voice is great for that.” I rolled my eyes and looked at Kyungsoo and Jongin. “Well I can be anything but the leads sooooo…” I started and Kyungsoo shook his head. “No way, I don’t wanna play lead.” I was about to press him into say yes, but Jongin got to it first. “Let’s give it a try Soo. I can be lead with you if that makes you feel any better. Plus it sounds like fun. Why don’t we just try it out?” He grabbed Kyungsoo’s arm and gave him a cheesy smile. “Fine… I’m down.” I held back a smirk. Sure, you listen to Mr. Gorgeous-and-y but not your best friend. And since when did Jongin start calling Kyungsoo Soo? “Okay! Let’s start writing this.” Three hours later and we were finally done with our play. Also Chanyeol and I were able to act normal around each other again and I couldn’t be happier. Kyungsoo got up to stretched while Jongin did the same. “Well I’m hungry who wants to eat something?” Jongin raised his hand. “Ok I’ll go to the kitchen and make something.” Kyungsoo walked away. “I’ll go with you!” Jongin followed after him. When they both disappeared, I looked towards our play and got up from the excitement.

“This is definitely a work of art. I wanna cry right now.” Chanyeol playfully pushed me towards the couch but I grabbed on to his arm and brought him down with me. Our faces were a few centimeters apart when he began to bring his face closer to mine. My heart started to beat faster and I closed my eyes waiting for his lips to meet mine but it never did. My phone started to ring and he moved back allowing me to reach my phone. “Hello…” I said with a shaky voice. “Ohh hey Dae… no we finished just recently. Yeah I’m going to leave soon.” I got up from the couch and started to pace around the room. I was feeling extremely guilty. I was just about to kiss another guy when I already had a boyfriend! I looked towards Chanyeol as he started to pack up his stuff. “Hey Dae, hold on for a second.”  I put my hand on the mic. “You’re leaving?” I whispered feeling my heart pounding. He didn’t even look my way and I could feel my heart drop. “Yeah tell the others I said bye.” He walked out the door without a second glance. Yeah these feelings I have for Chanyeol? They’re going to stay for good.