Here Comes Trouble

You're not a Teenager without Romance and Drama!

Kyungsoo’s POV:

It's early in to morning and I’m heading to school. Yes I’m an A grade student with perfect attendance, and I’ve never been late. You would think Baekhyun would pick up from me but no, there’s no helping him. My phone began to vibrate. I pulled it out and notice it was a text from Jongin. Good morning :). I smiled and replied back. After yesterday, Jongin and I exchanged numbers and honestly, I feel like I'm on cloud nine. When we had gone to the kitchen, we started to talk about how the play was going to be. "You do know there's a kissing scene right?" I told Jongin. "Yeah I know, I don't know why but I feel indifferent about kissing another guy. Hmmm or maybe it's just you." A text notification snapped me out of my thoughts to see that he had texted me back. I see you~. I started to look around from where I was. Before I had time to look behind me, he come up and hugged me. "Good morning Kyungsoo." He whispered into my ear, giving me chills down my spine. God thank you for blessing me this morning! I almost melted as I enjoyed his warm embrace but he let go a little too early for my liking. We then started to walk side by side to school.

"So when are we rehearsing for the play?" Jongin poked my cheek. I playfully slapped his hand. "Well…we have no choice but to practice today. And why are you so touchy?" Not that I had a problem, I was just curious. He shrugged and then smirked at me. “I don’t know. I guess you just look too squishable.” I felt my face heat up as we entered the school. When we walked inside our English class, I noticed that Baekhyun was the first one here. He had his headphones on while looking oblivious to his surroundings. "Well this is a shocker." I said to myself. Baekhyun was here on time for once. Before I even tried to make my way towards him, Jongin pulled me back. “Let’s give him some time alone, he looks like he needs it.” I turn to him again and noticed the Jongin was right, Baekhyun had a troubled look on his face. I sighed and let him pull be down in our seats. “Okay fine. I’ll leave his alone for now.”

We sat down and Jongin started up a conversation. "So have you ever kissed a boy before?" I nodded my head. "Yes a few times but it never went further than that." He hummed and look at me. "I've never kissed a boy before... What should I do if-" I rolled my eyes and cut him off. "You sound so paranoid, is this about the play? We could take out the kissing scene if you want." He shook his head. "That's not it, what I was saying was what should I do if I end up liking it?" I gulped. Was he saying what I think he was saying? Before I could reply, an unfamiliar man interrupted us as he walked into the room. "Good morning class! Mr. Kim is out sick, so I will be your substitute for today. He already gave me the task that you all have to complete." He began to write on the board and I started to think about what Jongin had said. I started blushing just picturing Jongin pressing his lips upon mine.

"Ok class, for the first half of the class you can work on finishing your play.” He read out loud from the sheet of paper he was holding. “For the second half, start practicing your play." Jongin and I made our way to Baekhyun. "Hey what’s wrong Baek?" He shook his head and said he'll talk to me about it later. "Where's Chanyeol?" Jongin asked. "Not here..." he mumble. Is Chanyeol the reason behind his mood? "Anyways," Baekhyun said changing the topic. "Let's act out the play. So it's like Romeo and Juliet, except its Romeo and Julio now. So this is the story. Romeo," he points at Jongin, "is this rich prince who is going to have this party in search for his future bride. But every woman he meets, he finds no interest in them." he picks up the play and skims over it. "He decides to go out on a walk and ends up in another area he was not familiar with. He walks around completely lost when he starts to hear someone humming a beautiful melody. Ok honesty I should totally be the narrator like for real-" I pushed him. "Continue reading!" he rolled his eyes and picked up where he had left off from.

"He looks up to a balcony to find a man who appears to be doing his laundry. The man is named Julio," he points at me. "Julio was on the poor side but was a well-loved person by the people he lived around in. From then on Romeo would try to find different ways to go see this captivating man. Romeo thought to himself that he would never bare feelings for a man. But for some strange reason, he was attracted to this one man." I took a glance at Jongin and saw how attentive he was as Baekhyun spoke. "Eventually Romeo approaches Julio one day when he was out and about shopping. From then on they developed feelings for one another, but never told each other. Romeo came out to his parents one day telling them that he had fallen in love with this wonderful man. He talked about making him his, and his family was outraged. They detested the idea of their son being with another man." he cleared his throat.

"They threaten to shun him from the kingdom if he got together with Julio. But he didn’t care, Romeo ran away to Julio and confessed his true feelings for him. Julio also admits his love for him and they share a passionate kiss. 'Let’s run away Julio. It’s just you and me.'" he finished and began to fake cry. "You guys this is absolutely beautiful. Remind me to have some video this performance. This was a perfect idea." How beautiful was this story? To be able to be with the one you love regardless of what anyone says. I glanced at Jongin and saw him smiling. "Yeah," he said. "It's beautiful." We were so into our play that we didn't notice the period was over until the bell rang. "Well guys I'll see you later, gonna go talk to Dae." Baekhyun ran out the door. "Well let's head to Chem.!" Jongin grabbed my hand and pulled me to our next class. Please lord let Jongin be biual, give me hope. It has only been the second day we have met and I’m falling for him.  I think I need help.

Baekhyun’s POV:

I met up with Daehyun in the hallway and ran into his arms. He pulled me into a kiss but something felt off. I pulled him down for another kiss and felt nothing. No no no this doesn't make any sense. Is it because of Chanyeol that my feelings are wavering? "Someone's really intimate today." He said pulling me into a hug. "So can we have lunch together today?" He asked. I nodded my head and gave him the best smile I could. "Well imma get going to class, I'll see you at lunch ok?" I told him and then speed walked to physics. I came in just in time, the teacher had yet to arrive. I look towards the back and there was Sandara giggling with Chanyeol sitting right next to her. This skips out on first period but look at him being all lovey with Sandara. ing great! And to think I even worried about him.

I sat down in the back and pulled out my cellphone. I began to see if my favorite YouTube channel had updated. EverydaywithSuLay is this channel that is run by the cutest couple ever. Suho is this handsome but embarrassing mess and Lay is this dimple having cutie sent down from heaven and I strive to have a relationship like theirs. We ended up having a substitute because Mr. Jung was out sick or something like that. I couldn’t help but snicker knowing why Jaejoong and Yunho were both out “sick”. I remember when I had walked in on them making out, the horror. The substitute handed us our work and I glanced at the paper before pushing it away from me. physics. And math and just science in general. I decided to listen to music the rest of the class period and laid my head down. Today is going to be a long day and still no update from the SuLay couple, how am I going to survive? I felt someone tap my shoulder and I looked up to see Sandara wave at me. “Hey, me and Chanyeol finished the class assignment, do you want to copy it?” I look towards Chanyeol and saw him looking over here.

“No its fine I don’t need it. I’m not going to do it anyways.” She nodded her head but still didn’t move. I gave her this look and she smiled at me. “Can I help you?” I asked irritation in my voice. “Baekhyun do you know if Chanyeol is seeing anyone? I’m interested in him but I need to make sure I have a chance with him.” I felt my blood reach up to my head out of anger. “Why the hell are you asking me this crap? He’s sitting right next to you, why don’t you just ask the idiot?” I said a little too loud. She stood quiet not knowing how to react and then frowned. “You don’t have to be such a Baekhyun and fyi get over yourself. I can see why your boyfriend is tired of you.”  I lift myself up from the table. “Ok let’s get this straight. One, the only here is you, watch you’re ing mouth. Two, don’t bring my boyfriend into this conversation. Three, go run your thirsty somewhere else before I do something I’ll regret.” She mumbled a ‘you don’t scare me’ before sitting back next to Chanyeol. Okay maybe I was a little harsh but I couldn’t help it.

I pulled out my phone and sent a text to Chanyeol. ! I waited for him to read it and when he did, he turned my way. I glared at him and mouthed out ‘ you.’ He glared back and mouth ‘when?’ I gave him the finger and then went back to lying my head down. I felt a tap on my shoulder again. “I ing swe-” I turned and found Chanyeol sitting next to me. I rolled my eyes and went back to resting my head. I just wanted to rest this period, why am I being annoyed? “So… you’re going to ignore me after inviting me over?” He tapped my arm this time. I turned over and pushed his arm away. “No one invited you smart . Go back to Sandara she looks like she’s missing you.” He let out a dry laugh. “What’s your problem with Sandara? You sound like a jealous girlfriend right now.”

“No one is jealous of her and I’m a guy you idiot. You purposely sent her over to piss me off.” I growled. “Or maybe I sent her over so you don’t get a missing assignment, you ever thought of that? And stop calling me an idiot.” He yelled. The bell rang, signaling the end of the period and saving me from getting into a heated argument. I grabbed my bag and gave him a hard look. “I don’t need your help.” I walked out and went straight to my next class. Who does Chanyeol think he is? Why do I even like him? It was finally lunch time and I went up to Kyungsoo and Jongin as they were eating their lunch. “Hey guys.” They both greeted me and asked how my day was going. “Aghhh it’s going pretty ty. But I’m meeting up with Daehyun in a few so it will get better.” I lied. Nothing was going to get better, being around Daehyun wasn’t going to help the situation. I sent Daehyun a text and waited for him to reply. “Here comes your future boyfriend and the extra.” Kyungsoo said as Chanyeol and Sandara made their way over to our table. I ignored them as I pulled out my phone and waited for a text from him. Nothing. Did something happened? I sighed as I once again put away my phone. Chanyeol signed out loud, excused himself, and left to who knows where. Not that I care.

“So Jongin,” Sandara began. “How are you liking the school so far?” Jongin gave her a small smile and said that it’s been good so far. “Well I was wondering if you would like to hang out with Chanyeol and me sometime this week. If that’s okay with Kyungsoo that is.” I glared at her. What the hell is she doing? “Ummm I’m down but what does this have to do with Soo?” He said. I looked towards Kyungsoo and saw panic in his eyes. “Oh I thought you two were together. I heard that Kyungsoo was telling everyone about it.” Jongin gave Kyungsoo a confused look and Kyungsoo shot up from his seat with tears in his eyes. "I-I di-didn’t, I would ne-never.” He stuttered before making a run for it. Jongin got up and ran after him. I was going to follow them but I bumped into Chanyeol. “Got out of the way Chanyeol.” I tried pushing past him but he blocked my way. “No. Listen I don’t know what happened but let Jongin take care of it. Right now you’re coming with me.” Pulling my arm he led me to the old music room. “Why are were here?” I crossed my arm waiting for a good reason as to why he had to drag me out when I could be comforting Kyungsoo right now. “Daehyun’s cheating on you Baek…”