I Like Him... I Don't Like Him...

You're not a Teenager without Romance and Drama!

Kyungsoo’s POV:

*Ring* *Ring* *Ring*“You have reach the voicemail of…” *Click*     

“This little won’t wake up!” I sighed as I looked around the front gates of the school. Hopefully the reason Baekhyun’s not answering his phone is because he’s on his way here. Looking around I spot my best friend’s boyfriend stepping off his motorcycle. “Daehyun never has the time to go and pick Baekhyun up from his house. Honestly I don’t know what he sees in this douchebag.” I mumble to myself as I pulled out my phone and dialed his number again. I heard a small growl and chuckled. “You’re not a dog Baek. Now get up, you’re running late!” In my head I was already picturing Baekhyun scrambling onto his feet, 100% in panic mode.

“Holy !! Bye Kyunggie, I’ll see you there!” Before I could even say another word, he hung up on me. I rolled my eyes, this was so typical of him. I put my phone away and went back to looking around the school when someone caught my eyes. He was perfection; tall, tan and handsome. Oh god Baekhyun is rubbing off on me! I continued to watch as he looked around in a confused manner until he noticed me staring. I looked away and pretended like I wasn't just drilling holes into his beautiful face.

"Oh my god what am I thinking?" I whispered to myself, but someone spoke back to me. "I don't know what you're thinking, but could you help me out here? I just transferred here so I have no clueless." I turned to look at who it was and it was him! I let out a cough. “Yeah sure no problem." He gave me a big smile and asked me for directions to his first class. I took a look at his schedule and realized that we share almost all his classes together. "Well we pretty much have the same classes so I’ll show you. Let's head inside."

We walked side by side until we reach our first class. I turned to look at him and notice how beautiful his skin really was. My eyes then traveled to him lips and saw how plumped they looked. The thought of wanting to taste them crossed my mind and I quickly shook them away. That’s it, Baekhyun has polluted my innocent mind. "My name is Jongin by the way, what's yours?" I snapped back into reality and I felt my face heat up as I looked away.

"I'm Kyungsoo." He chuckled and started to talk about something but I was too embarrassed to even hear what he was saying. "Let’s go inside Kyungsoo." We made our way inside the classroom and I sat down in my usual seat. "Hey do you mind if I sit next to you? I don’t really know anyone but you here." I shook my head and told him to take a seat. Actually Baekhyun sits there but the little will live. He deserves to loss his seat anyways, for being late again.

"Yo Kungfu! Have you seen Baekkie?" Oh great, freaking Daehyun. I tried hard not to roll my eyes. "Well he is your boyfriend, you should know where he is." Not hearing a response from that piece of , I looked his way only to find him flirting with other girl. "So I'm assuming he's with this guy Baekkie? But it clearly looks like he's cheating on him and gives no s. He looks like an ." I let out a sigh and looked at Jongin." He’s attractive and smart, the gods have blessed me. “You have no idea. Baekhyun is my best friend but I completely agree with you. I wish Baekhyun would realize that soon."

Before I could say anymore, our teacher walked in. "Sorry I'm a little late class.  But guess what we're doing? Group projects!" Everyone let out loud moans and voiced out their complaints. "Well my students are dead today aren't they? You don’t have free time because you’re seniors now, you still have work to do." Mr. Kim began his lecture when the door to the classroom flew open. In comes Baekhyun with a sheepish grin on his face. "So glad you decided to join us Mr. Byun. Why don't you go and take a seat in the front so I can see you." The grin disappeared from Baekhyun's face as he made his way to a table up in the front. I had to cover my face as I laughed at him, I just couldn’t feel bad. This little is stupid but I love him.

Baekhyun’s POV:

I felt my bed vibrating and reached around for my phone. I grabbed it and growled at the person who dared to wake me up from my sleep. “You’re not a dog Baek. Now get up, you’re running late!” I groaned as my best friend yelled into my ear and I took a glance at my alarm clock. 7:42. “Holy !! Bye Kyunggie, I’ll see you there!” I hung up before he could reply and jumped out of bed. I rapidly put on my uniform and ran out my door. “ing ! I’m late once again! Hopefully Jaejoong doesn’t have a problem.” I made it to my bus just in time. Should I call Daehyun and let him know I'm running late? I thought. Nah he should know me by now.

I looked at the time on my phone. 8:01. class already started! Hopefully Jaejoong's late to class today, well later than me I should say. As I made my way towards the class room I could already feel the lecture I was going to receive for being late. Jaejoong's a great teacher and all, but he takes his class too serious. I open the door and look towards Kyungsoo with a grin, then moved my eyes to my seat only to see a stranger sitting there. This really attractive did not just take me seat. Just made a mental reminder to fight Kyungsoo when the day is over.

"So glad you decided to join us Mr. Byun. Why don't you go and take a seat in the front so I can see you." The grin I had on my face disappeared as I made my way to the first table on the left, but noticed that Chanyeol was the only who occupied it and couldn’t help but smile. I became good friends was Chanyeol over the years. I sat down, the smile still on my face. "Even I'm here on time Baek." I gave him a light punch on the arm. "Yeah, yeah. You’re just as bad as me. I’ll be watching you tomorrow." He chuckled and I felt my heart skip a beat. Okay… so I might have a small crush on Chanyeol no big deal.

"Ok class partnering time!! I would give you the freedom to choose but since you guys can't handle independently choosing, I already chose for you." Mr. Kim begins to call out all the groups. "....Yongguk, Daehyun, Himchan and Jongup." I looked as my boyfriend hi-fives his group of friends and I rolled my eyes with a smile on my face. "....last group is Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, Jongin, and Chanyeol. Now get in your groups and start discussing. Remember you only have two days to write this." I look behind me and caught Kyungsoo smiling so hard. Another mental reminder, ask Kyunggie what he was smiling about.

"Well then partner, should we write a play and act it out or a group essay?" Chanyeol’s deep voice made me head turn towards him in a quick motion. Smooth Baekhyun, so smooth. "Um… Well I personality like the idea of an essay just because I'm too shy to act out in front of the class." Kyungsoo and the new student who stole my seat came over and sit down. "Ok this is what we going to do,” Kyungsoo began. “We are going to do a play." I glared at Kyungsoo. "No way, I think the essay is a better idea." Kyungsoo rolled his eyes. "You’re seriously making this hard. Ok let's do this, whoever wants to do the essay raise your hand?" I shot my hand up and saw that I was the only one who voted for the essay.

"Chanyeol!! Help me out here." He rested his head on the table. "Sorry, but the idea of a play sounds a lot more entertaining than an essay." I sighed out loud and shook my head. "Fine a play it is then. So any ideas?" We decided to go with a romance play, how typical. "Ok so Baekhyun you’re probably going play the female lead and Chanyeol can be the male lead. Me and Jongin are the narrators and the extra none important people." I rolled my eyes. “I do not want to be the lead. Can we decide this later on?” Chanyeol agreed with me.

The bell rang and everyone got up to leave. “Kyungsoo.” I called a little flustered at what he had proposed earlier. “Yes?” He sang pretending to be innocent. “What was that?” He turned around walking towards the door. “Nothing just giving my OTP a little push.” I followed up behind him. “Since when did this OTP happened and did you forget I’m in a relationship already?” Kyungsoo let out a sign. “Don’t remind me. I’ll just pretend you and Chanyeol are together in my mind.”

I rolled my eyes and saw Daehyun leaning against the wall waiting for me. Kyungsoo’s comment already forgotten, I ran up to my boyfriend and gave him a hug. "Hey babe, you were late to class again. Do you need me to come wake you up every morning?" He teased and I gave him a small kiss on the lips. "Actually that would be great but only if it happens one more time." I felt someone staring at us and I looked around until my eyes met Chanyeol’s. He was with a group of friends but he wasn’t paying any attention to them.

I suddenly turned away feeling a chill go through my body and moved away from Daehyun. Why do I feel like I did something wrong? “So I'll see you at lunch?" I asked ignoring Chanyeol’s eyes. "Maybe let’s see. I have plans today but I’ll text you if it’s cancelled.” I tried to hide my disappointment but failed. "Oh ok well I'll see you later then." He pulled me into a kiss. "I promise I'll make it up to you." I hit him on his chest but felt better after hearing that promise. "You better. I'll see you later." I made my way to my next class and spotted Chanyeol sitting in the back with some girl. What was her name again? Oh yeah her name was Sandara. I felt slightly annoyed but tried to shake the feeling off.

I walked to the other table in the back that was the farthest from them and began to doodle in my notebook. As the teacher went on and on about the laws of physics, I continued to think about Chanyeol. I can acknowledge that I have a crush on him but that’s it right? I started to hear small giggles coming from the side. I turn over and see Sandara covering her face, suppressing her laugh, and Chanyeol grinning. Oh please pass me a bucket so I can throw up! I turned back to my book and realized I had written his name all over the page. Park Chanyeol I promise these feelings I have for you are nothing and I will get rid of them because this is just a small crush. I ripped out the paper and crumbled it into a ball.