Chapter 2

I Still Get Jealous

Kyungsoo turned around in his seat as he heard a voice and laid eyes upon a male stood at the door. He was dressed in a leather jacket and jeans, pulling off the bad boy look if that was what he was going for, and Kyungsoo knew for a fact that they were both not allowed in the school dress code. Just by this fact, Kyungsoo could tell that this guy was Kai. If he were wrong then he was damn close to him.

Walking in, Kai looked around as usual and then noticed something, more like someone, out of place. Sat in his usual seat was a doe eyed boy, watching his every move. But Kai didn't get angry, instead he just smirked and turned to Kris.

"Another one of your toys? What has Tao gotten a bit boring for you?" He teased as he sat down on the table behind Kris and looked Kyungsoo up and down. "Looks a bit childish to me, like another Luhan only worse."

"Yah!" Kyungsoo turned around to find Luhan pouting to which he had to chuckle softly before turning back to the male.

"I'm not Kris's toy..." He mumbled as he looked from Kris to Kai. "My name is Kyungsoo. Your friend was just introducing me to everyone and welcoming me since I didn't go to middle school."

Kai raised an eyebrow and threw a glance at Kris, who nodded. "Okay then." He shrugged. "You're in my seat."

Kyungsoo went wide eyed at the bluntness of the others statement before standing up. "Could of at least said please, stuck up ." He mumbled as he went over to a seat beside the wall.

The male heard the other and just chuckled, watching him move. But he didn't say anything, he would later when there weren't others around though. Instead he just sat himself down and pulled out his phone, stealing glances at the doe eyed male. For some reason, Kai had a strange feeling about this boy. He had no idea why but he felt the same about Kyungsoo as he did Luhan when they first met. Luhan had been new to the country (having just moved from China) but Kai had had the same funny feeling about him. After a few days of him being around it passed though, so he was guessing it would do the same for Kyungsoo. For now though, he just had to work with the boy, ignoring the weird feeling. 

Kyungsoo, being oblivious to the other watching him, just began talking to Luhan and Sehun, laughing as they playfully argued. 

School started around ten minutes later, Kyungsoo having to go stand at the front of the class so that he knew where there was an empty seat. It wasn't until the teacher came in and settled down the class that Kyungsoo was able to have an actual look around for where he would sit. A light sigh came from him when he noticed a seat beside Kai, that being the only seat left in the class. 

"Kyungsoo can go sit by Kai for today." The teacher stated as she finished introducing the male and then wanted to get on with the lesson. 

Just as Kyungsoo was about to go to his seat, the class president stood up, who just happened to be Suho. Kyungsoo had found it weird anyway that they had a class representative in the first place, having never experienced it before, but he found it even weirder when he stood up and interrupted the teacher. 

"I'm sorry teacher but I think for the first week Kyungsoo should sit with me. I'll help him around the school and introduce him to the important things he needs to know. It is my job as class president to do that anyway." Suho stated, giving a slight smile to Kyungsoo. 

The teacher took a while to contemplate it before sighing and pointing to the male beside him. "Arraso, Jonghyun can sit beside Kai for the week and Kyungsoo can sit beside Suho. That's the end of discussion." 

Kyungsoo stood there, confused. He had been fine sitting beside Kai as long as he didn't have to speak with him, so why did Suho rearrange it? Shrugging it off, Kyungsoo went and sat beside the male and pulled out a pen and a blank note book After thinking about it, Kyungsoo thought he understood why Suho did it, glad that one of the males from the group were willing to help him around.

"Hello, I hope you remember me from earlier, from the group. Don't listen to Kai too much by the way, if you do it will end up ruining your day. I used to do that but now I just ignore him and he has left me alone and we are great friends now. Anyway, I hope you enjoy school, I know this is your first time actually at a school so I hope it lives up to your expectations." Suho said as he bowed his head politely. 

The doe eyed male smiled and bowed his head back. "I'm sure I like it. By the way, if school only just started for you as well then how come you are already the class president?" 

Suho chuckled and then smiled. "We all had visit days and the class presidents were chosen then. I was lucky to be chosen." 

Kyungsoo nodded and then faced the teacher as she began her lesson. 

For Kyungsoo, break came around quickly. School wasn't actually that bad for him, he had become friends with Suho, and had managed to avoid the weird character, Kai. 

It wasn't until break that he ran into him again. He happened to be lead to the groups table by Suho. Standing awkwardly at the side, Kyungsoo waited for someone to allow him to sit down without having to worry about taking someone elses seat. It was Suho who pulled out a seat beside him and patted it softly. 

"Here sit down. Don't be so awkward." He said as he then turned back to the group. 

Sitting down slowly, Kyungsoo looked around the group and smiled lightly. It was like a little family and it gave off a warm vibe, even with Kai sitting across from him. He was having a lovely break with the group, actually managing to have a laugh with them all, until Kai had to go and ruin it. 

"So Kyungsoo, how many people you shagged before you came here?"