Chapter 1

I Still Get Jealous

Kyungsoo winced as he stepped out of the high schools dorm building, the icy breeze that whipped his face causing him to hitch his scarf up higher until it was covering his mouth. The males hair was covered by a hat so you could only see his eyes. Eyes that only ever lit up when he was around people he felt comfortable with, and at the point in time it was very rare to see even a small glint in them. 

Despite the walk from the dorms to the school being short, Kyungsoo felt the cold on his skin and shivered even once he entered the building. Looking around, Kyungsoo pulled his bag closer to his back and sighed. He had never experience life in school before and was terrified of what he would face. 

For years, Kyungsoo had been homeschooled. His parents had never trusted the school system but after both of their jobs became too demanding after promotions, they decided it would probably be easier for Kyungsoo. The male had tried to talk them out of it, but it failed and he ended up packed and ready to go within a week, his parents argument for it being that he needed a change in scenery and needed to meet new people.

Kyungsoo could instantly tell that he was going to be alone for a good part of his high school life. The cafeteria was filled with pupils, different groups sitting at different tables as they had all obviously found their friends in middle school. He felt like an outsider, someone who wasn't meant to be there because no where could he see a spare person. A pupil just like him who didn't know what to do in a situation like that. Was he to go and introduce himself to each and every group till he found one that he fit into or was he to just stand there and let them choose him?

Kyungsoo had no idea but decided that at that moment in time, it didn't really matter to him. What mattered was trying to find his way around the school and get to his classes. At least on that aspect he was on the same level as everyone else, except maybe the fact that they probably had visit days in middle school. But Kyungsoo didn't really care too much for that, he was just glad that at least if he got lost, he would be like the majority of the people there. 

Leaving the cafeteria, the brown haired male tried to find his first class. The bell had yet to ring for another ten minutes but he didn't want to end up late, even though he knew half his class would probably be late anyway. Looking down the empty corridors, Kyungsoo followed the room numbers and tried to locate class room 325. 

"It should be around here..." He mumbled to himself as he glanced at each door on his way down. "322...323...324..." With a smile, Kyungsoo stopped outside the door and looked inside. There were a few pupils in there but nervous  about going in, Kyungsoo decided that it was better for him to wait outside. He thought that was a good plan until he heard the door open.

With his trying to hide out of the view of the window on the door, Kyungsoo had actually drawn attention to himself from the pupils inside, one of which came to the door to talk to the young male. 

"You okay out here?" He said as he leant against the door frame and smiled at the now wide eyed Kyungsoo. 

Looking down, Kyungsoo nodded his head and fiddled with the bottom of his shirt, not really knowing what to say as he had never come in contact with other people like this before.

The male stood at the door chuckled which caused Kyungsoo to lift his head. Watching the laughing male, Kyungsoo noticed that the males inside the room had stopped what they were doing and were watching the scene outside the class room unfold, making Kyungsoo blush violently. 

He wasn't left standing and blushing for long before the chuckling male stopped and stepped out the class. 

"Come inside. We don't bite, much." He said, smirking softly as he gave Kyungsoo a light shove. 

Not wanting to seem rude, Kyungsoo just nodded his head and stepped inside the room, trying not to show his discomfort in meeting a bunch of strangers but it wasn't hidden very well as one of the males pointed it out quickly. Settling down in the little circle of the males, Kyungsoo bit his lip and looked down. 

"So doe eyes, what's your name." Kyungsoo heard one of the males say. Looking around,  Kyungsoo pointed a finger at himself. 

"Me?" 

"Yes you," A guy sitting across from him stated. "You have big doe eyes. What's your name so we can put a name to the face?" 

Kyungsoo blushed violently at the words of the other and played with his hands that he had clasped in his lap. "M-My name is Kyungsoo, Do Kyungsoo."

The room fell quiet for a while, Kyungsoo looking around as the males around him looked at one another before the one who spoke up before popped up. 

"You've got a lovely name to fit a pretty face. My name is Xiumin, I'm the eldest of this circle of friends. Nice to meet you." He said with a bow of the head, despite Kyungsoo probably being younger than him. 

Bowing his head back, Kyungsoo smiled lightly. "Nice to meet you too. I'm not pretty though..." He said as he raised a hand to his face. 

"Not pretty?" A male said in disbelief as he came up to Kyungsoo and pulled his hand away from his face. "Other than certain males in our group," He threw a glance at a different male. "You have one of the prettiest faces I have seen." 

Kyungsoo's big doe eyes went even wider and he couldn't believe what he was hearing. "Y-You're lying." He said as he looked away. 

"Am not." 

Kyungsoo turned his head back to find the male pouting, only for the male he'd glanced at earlier to come and hug him tightly. 

"Our Sehun never lies." The blonde male said as he pecked the others cheek and nuzzled into him. "He is probably one of the most truthful members of our group. When he says something he means it, whether it's good or bad." 

The brown haired male frowned and bowed his head low, feeling very appologetic. "I'm so sorry then, I just have never thought of myself as pretty. I will take it as a compliment." He said as he smiled lightly at the male. 

Sehun looked at Kyungsoo with a smile and hugged the blonde male back. "Thank you Kyunggie for believing me and thank you Luhannie for sticking up for me." 

What Sehun and Luhan did next had Kyungsoo blushing and looking away. 

"Don't worry about them. They do that all the time, you will get used to it." 

Kyungsoo heard the voice but couldn't put it to a face as he only looked back after they had finished talking. 

"Over here." He heard a laugh and turned to where they were. "There are so many of us aren't there?" The male asked Kyungsoo who just nodded.

"How many of you are there?" He asked as he looked around. "I've spoken to about four of you so far." 

"Well there are ten people here. We usually have eleven but for some reason our last member isn't here yet. He usually arrives with me but when I went to his door this morning there was no answer so I have no idea where he is." 

Kyungsoo nodded along and then shrugged. "Maybe he had some erands to do." 

The male jumped as suddenly he heard laugher from many of the males in the room. 

"Erands? He doesn't do erands. You'd be lucky if he even makes himself food. He's barely home, he can't stand it there. So there is no way in hell he would be doing erands." 

The doe eyed boy just bit his lip and shrugged. "Oh... Well I didn't know that." 

The male who had mentioned about Sehun and 'Luhannie' previously spoke up again. "Anyway back to our group. My name is Kris, I like to think of myself as the giant of the group but all this midgits keep putting me down." He said playfully as he glared around the room. "You have already met Sehun and his boyfriend, Luhan. They are a bit touchy with one another, but as I said you will get used to it. The male who let you in was Baekhyun, he can be very flirty but if you want him to stop just threaten to take away his eye liner and he'll stop. He goes out with Chanyeol, you barely see one without another so it's easy to spot them. The boy who looks the most like a panda," He pointed to a male in the corner. "Is my boyfriend. He doesn't really like to admit that he's a bottom considering how manly he looks." 

Kyungsoo laughed softly and looked at the male in the corner who happened to glare at Kris. 

"I do not." He spoke out as he went over and sat by Kris. "I know I'm a bottom. It's just when  you call me girly that I get annoyed because I am far from girly." 

"Arraso then baby. Want to help me tell Kyungsoo all the people here?" He asked as he looked around at the remaining unnamed people. 

"Neh sure." Tao sat comfortably before speaking. "Well you've met Xiumin, so don't need to explain him. There's only really Lay, Chen and Suho left. Oh and Kai." He said as he looked at Kris and then back at Kyungsoo. "Lay is our unicorn. Only we get to call him that, and you will later if you are true friends with us. Suho tries to be the second giant despite being much smaller than Kris. It's rather funny to watch actually, you'll enjoy it. Chen... Well Chen is just Chen. Theres not much about him but you'll get to know him. Kai is a funny one... He's the one who's not here. You need to catch him in a good mood, nine times out of ten though he can be rather foul. Not to us, but to outsiders so for the first few weeks I would watch what you say around him." 

There was then a voice heard from the door.

"Say around who?"