Chapter 3

I Still Get Jealous

Kyungsoo had just taken a sip from his bottle of water when he was startled by Kai's question. Choking on the water, and accidently spitting some on Kai, Kyungsoo placed the water down and used his sleave to wipe the side of his lips, trying not to spit the rest of the water he had in his mouth out. 

Once he had calmed his coughing fit, he looked up at Kai who just looked amused. Glaring softly, Kyungsoo built up his composure again and answered. 

"What does that have to do with you, the amount of people I've shagged?" He asked as he placed the lid back on his water. 

"I was just curious. You look like you were a little before you came here. Do your parents know how much of a you were before you were here?" 

Kyungsoo couldn't believe the words the other was saying, tears forming in his eyes. Standing up suddenly, Kyungsoo undid the lid of his water again and poured it all over Kai. 

"Who the are you to judge innocent people like that Kai? You may be the most popular within your little group but that does not give you the right to call an innocent person a . Just because you yourself are doesn't mean everyone around you is. So why don't you just go yourself, or even better yet, go be the I know you are instead of claiming that I am." Kyungsoo screeched, alerting the attention of everyone in the caferia, but in his fit of rage Kyungsoo didn't care. 

He just grabbed his bag and ran off, leaving a dumbfounded Kai sitting there. The whole cafeteria was silent as they waited for Kai's reaction but after a couple minutes of the male just sitting there not doing anything, everyone went back to what they were doing. 

Kris moved to sit next to Kai and patted the males shoulder to awaken him from his trance. "Kai." 

It was only then Kai actually looked from where Kyungsoo had been sat to around the table. "What the even just happened? The little princess actually has some guts." He spoke, grabbing a handkerchief from his bag to wipe his face with, not caring about the rest of his body. 

"Well you did call him a when it is obvious the boy has never even had his hole." Luhan spoke up, going quieter at the end. 

Kai did have to agree with Luhan, why did he have to be a and call and obvious , a ? Oh that's right, because I'm a ing to new people. He thought to himself, shaking his head. 

"Aw well. I'll see him later and apologize." 

"An apology isnt going to be enough I dont think Kai." Suho spoke up. "Maybe you should go find him right now and say something. Because if I were him, I would not be coming back to this group if that was how I thought they all percieved me because you made it seem like we all thought of him like that." 

Kai nodded slowly and then stood up. "Well wish me luck then boys. Here I go to get slapped while trying to apologize." 

 

Sorry for such a late update and I'm sorry it's not that long either. It has been hectic up until Christmas but hopefully now I should be able to continue updating as many things as I can. It's even easier as I now have a laptop as well.