Confused feelings

The Bully Who Has Feelings

“A-Are you okay?” Sunggyu couldn’t hide the blush that crept into his huge hamster cheeks.

“Ah.. my head” Oh no, he’s hurt! What do I do??

Woohyun slowly made his way up again as he rubbed his head. It really hurt. “I am so sorry! I didn’t see where I was going and I was reading something, I’m really sorry!”

Woohyun chuckled. The stranger looked really cute and, for some reason, he felt the need to get to know him. “Ah it’s nothing. I’m okay.” His smile faded when he noticed that the said stranger was staring at his lips.

“H-Hm.. is there anything on my lips?” Sunggyu’s eyes widened before he noticed he was staring, trying to understand what Woohyun was saying. “O-Oh no! I’m sorry it’s just that.. uh..”  Woohyun felt how uncomfortable Sunggyu was ( and to be honest, he wasn’t very comfortable either ) so he told him to forget it.

“So hm.. What’s your name?” As soon as those words came out of Woohyun’s mouth, Sunggyu froze. He couldn’t tell him his real name, he would figure it out. After all, he left his initials on his last text to Woohyun. “Uh.. P-Park Minhyuk” he replied, rather nervously.

“Well, I’m Nam Woohyun, nice to meet you. I would really love to talk with you but I’m kinda late. See you later Minhyuk!” Sunggyu watched as Woohyun’s tanned and muscled body started disappearing .

He sighed. Why didn’t he bring them with him?



Sunggyu entered his house and stared at his shoes. He couldn’t have normal life.. could he?

“Sunggyu honey you’re back.. oh wait” His mother gave him is “ear phones” and kissed his forehead. “There you go. I’m really sorry for making you go out in this hot weather.” He blushed madly and shook his head. “I-I’ts okay… I accidently met him.. and he left without his phone..” He said, shyly.

His mother smiled and gave him a pat on the back. “Save his number and give it back to him”. “O-okay”

Sunggyu headed to his room and sat on his bed.  There was a cool breeze running in his room and Sunggyu slowly closed his eyes and sighed. He loved these moments of peace so much. He didn’t have it in school, aside from the moments he was left alone to eat lunch in his classroom.

He started remembering his encounter with Woohyun and smiled to himself. That was all the confirmation he needed. The way his body trembled with only the stare of him, the way his heart beat like it was going to jump out of his chest.. Sunggyu liked Woohyun. And it wasn’t just a bit.

The silly smile he had faded away as he thought better of it. He would never like someone like me. He’s probably not even gay.. with that muscled body and cute features.. he must have all the girls he needs.

Everytime he look in the mirror, Sunggyu saw a weird, nerdy, ugly kid. A stupid kid with a stupid face. He had never thought about his appearance before, but know that he met Woohyun, he wanted to look good for him. It was a huge mistake to get in front of the mirror, it only made Sunggyu sad. Now he was 100% sure he would never have Woohyun looking at him the way he wanted.

His chin was weird and he wished he could have a v-line. The way his huge lips just seemed to make his face worse angered Sunggyu. And the worst, his eyes. Oh his eyes.. He hated them. They were so small, and Sunggyu gave a bitter laugh. It can't happend. Not again. Don't do this again Sunggyu.

His thoughts were interrupted by a cute message tone. He chuckled and ran to his bed, grabbing the black phone.

Huh hey.. Minhyuk right? God I hope it’s you who has my phone. Anyway, I hope you remember me, it’s Woohyun. I guess I dropped it when I hm.. accidently collided with you. Please reply! I need my phone! And please please don’t open any filles!

Sunggyu was blushing madly and he couldn’t think of an answer… but wait.. F-Filles? D-Does he have.. on his phone? No.. it can’t be.

He didn’t want to open anything since Woohyun specifically told him not to.. but at the same time he was curious. He plugged the phone to his computer and copied every filled without opening it. Only then he remembered he still hadn’t replied Woohyun’s text.

Hum.. hey. Yeah it is me. You dropped it and I tried to call you but you were already far so I just took it home with me.. How do you want me to return this to you?

After a few seconds, the cute message tone played again. Sunggyu smiled to himself and he thought that maybe Woohyun wasn’t all that manly.. maybe he liked cute things.

Hm, I’ll text you my address. I hope you can come tonight.

He smiled. I don’t think it’s necessary for you to text me your address…



After half an hour, Sunggyu was ringing Woohyun’s bell. He didn’t want to “arrive” too early since it would be suspicious.

After a few minutes a wet-haired Woohyun opened the door. “Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t expect you to come so quickly, I just finished taking a shower.”  At this, Sunggyu noticed Woohyun was hiding behind the door, and he was blushind. “U-Uh.. I- Maybe- Maybe I should come over later!” His heart was beating like crazy and he was sure he looked like a tomato.

“No, wait! Just, give me a second!” He closed the door and quickly put on an over-sized t-shirt and some jeans he had laying around. When he opened the door again, he saw Sunggyu’s red face and chuckled at the cute sight. He would never admit it, but he had a fettish for glasses, and the way Sunggyu's looked so good on him made him blush harder

“I-Is there something wrong with my face?” Sunggyu was the one to make the question now. Woohyun was staring.

“A-Ah no no, don’t worry. So.. hm…” Woohyun looked at Sunggyu as if asking for something.

“Ah of course! I’m sorry.” He handed the phone to the cute boy and stepped back. “ I guess I’ll be going now, sorry for the inconvenient.” He smiled and turn his back to the amused boy. Why was he amused you ask. Well, it’s quite easy, Woohyun thought Sunggyu was so cute and that everything he said and did only made him look cuter.

“W-Wait!” He screamed as he grabbed Sunggyu’s wrist. The small touch sent a shiver down Sunggyu’s spine and sweat started to form on his forehead.

“W-What is it?” He was now staring, wide-eyed to the place where his and Woohyun’s body touched.

Much for Sunggyu’s dismay, Woohyun awkwardly removed his hand and looked away. He’s so cute, Sunggyu thought.

“Do you hum.. wanna come in for a while? I was finishing making dinner and I definitely made too much.. Do you want to joing me?” Sunggyu’s breath hitched as he stared at Woohyun in disbelief.

“M-me?” He blushed. “Who else?” Woohyun laughed and Sunggyu swore he wanted to keep that sound in his mind forever.

“S-Sure” He replied. His heart was beating like crazy and he couldn’t think straight. It's going to be a long night.

------------------------<<-----------------------------<<----------------------------------------<<------------------
Heeeey guys! YAAAY double update :3 Sorry I'm such a pain in the but I'm getting attached to the story and I can't stop getting ideas for the fic. let me tell you something: One cannot live a determined amount of time without Woogyu. Am I right or am I not?
Anyway, I hope you liked it ^^ Thank you for bearing with my bad english! Bye!!