Why Are You Like This?

The Bully Who Has Feelings

"Guys!!" Dongwoo and Sungjong turned around, amazed with Woohyun's tone of  voice. It wasn't usual for him to scream. Yet there he was, running like an idiot across the park.

"Oh, Woohyun! You made it!" Dongwoo hugged Woohyun and gave him one of his signature smiles.

"Yeah.." He paused. "So, what did you want to discuss?"

Dongwoo and Sungjong looked at each other in a guilty way. There's no way Woohyun would like what was going to happend next. There were remorses written all over their faces, and Woohyun was starting to get worried. What is possibly that bad, that they couldn't tell him by text?

"We... We can't be friends anymore.. hyung.." Sungjong started hiccuping and Woohyun could tell that whatever the reason was, it wasn't good.

"Wha-Why??" He was starting to feel sick. Nothing in his life was more important than his friends. They gave him support everytime he needed. Everytime he had a fight with his mother, for her being way overprotective, they would give him a shoulder to lean on, and they would make him laugh, no matter what. He always tried to help them, no matter what. He recalled the countless times he lied to his mother, just he could go out and meet them.

"We.. Your mother.." At this point Woohyun figured it all out.

If there was something he hated, it was his mother's job. And Dongwoo's and Sungjong's parents' jobs. All four of them worked for his mother. So, if there was something she wanted, she would have it.

"W-What did she do this time?" His voice craked. He was starting to feel the tears that were threatening to fall of his eyes. Life wasn't fair.

"She.. She t-threatened us.. I-If we keep b-being your friends... s-she'll fire our p-parents and-" Dongwoo couldn't speak or think straight, his face was covered in tears. "Hyung we really love you! We love all the moments we spent together! We just can't.. do this to our pare-" "It's okay" Woohyun walked towards both of them and hugged them. There was no way his tears would stop falling now. "I-I understand... please forgive my mother's behavior... I'm really sorry for putting you guys in this position.. Don't worry about it anymore okay?"

None of them couldn't stop crying. It might seem that they were making a big deal out of it, but they have been friends since god knows when, and it hurts a lot when you lose the people you trust the most.

With that said, he started heading home, his hands clenched into fists. He was getting really sick of his mother's behavior. It was getting ridiculous and out of hand.



"Mother!" The sound made by the front door wasn't silent at all. You could feel the rage in Woohyun's hoarse voice, and his face wasn't very serene either.

"W-What is it Woo Baby?" She knew really well what was coming. She knew she shouldn't have threatened anyone but.. his baby's safety was always first.

"Cut the crap. You know damn well what's going on. What the were you thinking?" Woohyun was screaming now, and he was trying not to punch the wall really hard.

"Watch your language Nam Woo-"

"Do I look like I ing care about that? Isn't enough I rarely leave this house, now I can't even have friends?" His eyes were shining with fury, and his mother was getting scared. She had never seen his son like this, and she didn't like it.

"I did it for your sake Woohyunnie..! I.. I just love you so much.. Can't you see it? If you find good female friends you won't have to worry about anything! Girls are sweet and car-"

"Just shut up! I'm a boy! How the am I supposed to talk about boy stuff with girls? Are you out of your ing mind? I've been dealing with all of your for years and I'm done with this." There wasn't a bit of regret in his voice. He meant everything he said. There was a similar discussion, years ago..



"Mom I'm going to study with Hoya okay? I'll be back in two hours! We have that math test I told you about, tomorrow."

9th grade wasn't easy. He had the final exams in two months and his teacher insisted in reviewing everything that was studied throughout the year, by making a test. All of the student's in Woohyun's class sighed as soon as they knew that test was being made. There was too much to study. Studying is too hard.

"What? You didn't tell me about going out, specially with that.. boy.. you're speaking of. There's no way I'm letting you go alone with him." Of course there was a reason for this, but he just didn't have to know.

"But mom! I need to study and I can't focus alone!" He cried. He's getting tired of his mother's constant hold backs. It isn't fair. Why can't he hang out with other boys?

"No buts! End of the conversation, go to your room and study!"

"Why are you so stubborn? I'm a boy! I'm supposed to have friends! You know.. I really get why dad left us. I wouldn't want to live with you either."

The look his mother gave him was craved in his mind since then. It wasn't an angry look, it was a tired and sad look.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't mea-"

"Go to your room." Her voice was calm, but you could feel the sadness in it.

"But I promised Ho-"

"Nam Woohyun, go to your room right now!" She was crying now. He never understood why it upset her so much to speak about his father.

He left them when Woohyun was only 3 years old. He can't even remember his face. It doesn't bother him that his father left them. He's sure he had a reason. He guesses his mother has a different opinion, since everytime he talks about him, she changes the subject or tells him to go to his room. It makes him angry sometimes. Why can't he want to know more about the man that made him? Why can't he know even his name? All those questions were never answered.



"Woohyun, stop hanging around with boys, you're going to get yourself hurt. Girls are the best thing ever creat-"

"Stop saying that! Everything is your fault! Kids used to mock me at school because I didn't have a father, I didn't have friends. I had to work out really hard to get a good body to get everyone to notice me, and I had to try really hard to be good at the hardest disciplines so some teachers would give me credit, and people would finally stop messing with me. I'm tired."

"I told you not to talk about your father. You're just an innocent boy, you don't know anything about life" You could tell she was getting upset. Everything that came out of made Woohyun angry. He was tired of everything his mother made him go through.

"I'm almost 16! I'm not innocent! I can take care of myself!" There was so much hate in his voice, that his mother couldn't take it anymore.

"Why do you want to be with boys so much? Do you like them? Are you gay? I did not raise a boy for him to become gay!" She was yelling so much that Woohyun hit the table and threw a chair to the ground.

"I'm leaving this house. I don't care about what you think about it. Don't even try to get Dongwoo's and Sungjong's parents involved. And don't call me again."

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Okay so.. please don't kill me. I know I said that this would be a two-shot and that Sunggyu would appear in this chapter but.... I decided to change the plot a little bit so.. the fic got a little longer :s I hope you like it ^^