How did it start?

The Bully Who Has Feelings

In a rather cold day, a 8 year old Woohyun was climbing the tree on his neighbour's yard.

"Hyung!! Look at me! I'm going to reach the top!" However, it looked like gravity and his body wouldn't allow him to. Everytime he tried to climb the old pine Dongwoo's family cherished so much, some branches would break and he would even slip sometimes. Due to the snow, there was almost no sigh of the ground, so if he fell he wouldn't hurt himself as much, but there were some rocks Woohyun recalled watching on the ground when it was rainy.

"Yah! Woohyun! You're going to get hurt! Get down now!" He had been trying to climb the stupid tree for about 10 minutes and Dongwoo was getting both worried and bored. "Just give up! You'll fa-"

What happened next happened really quick. There were screams coming from Dongwoo's mouth, cries from Woohyun's and loud voices coming from inside Dongwoo's house.

"WHAT HAPPE- WOO BABY!!" A tall and pretty woman came running towards Woohyun and quickly picked him up. He was laughing and crying at the same time.
"Can't you be careful?! You're his hyung! You should've taken care of him!" The said woman started yelling at Dongwoo.

"I tried!! I promise! He wouldn't listen to me!" A crying 10 year old Dongwoo screamed in frustration.

"Mom it's okay, I was only about 2-3 meters from the ground. I just fell on something hard and my knee got hurt. There's no need f-" He was interrupted by his mother's harsh words. "Shut up! You could've hurt yourself really badly. From now, you're not allowed to come here again." "But m-" "No but's Woohyun! Now get in the car."

To say Woohyun's mother was overproctective was an understatement. It was normal for kids Woohyun's age to get hurt. It was a part of their childhood. Every boy likes to play with their friends and get hurt it's not so bad when they're having fun.
Woohyun didn't have any friends besides Dongwoo, since his mom would tell him they're dangerous. His summer vacations were the most boring times for him. He would stay at home playing with his babysitter ( much to his dislike ) and she would give him this fake smile which Woohyun always returned.

"Baby, I know you like to hang out with that... little pest, but it's dangerous for you to get involved with him, or with any other boy. You should befriend girls, they're really sweet and-" "I don't care mom! Why do you always take me away from all my friends?"

The conversation ended with Woohyun grounded and his mother pleased with his punishment: no leaving the house for the months of school break.



7 years later, Woohyun would still meet Dongwoo and some of his friends, Sungjong and Hoya, secretly. That because, if his mother found out, he would be punished for life.

He would sometimes lay in his bed or sit in front of his computer that was placed on his rather small desk, and look out the window. The stars are so lucky.. they're free..
Woohyun was different from the other teenagers. He had grown to be very handsome, so both guys and girls would confess to him from time to time, and him being really good at sports didn't help. He was also a really good student at languages and math. He hated geography and history. Like, why did he have the know what happened? The future is right ahead, just study what's important. School didn't think the same as him.

He wasn't interested in dating ( boys or girls ). He just wanted to live his life freely, without having someone to hold him back. Oh, how much would that change in such few time



On a sunny day, he received a text message that made him smile widely

Hey, Woohyun-ah, wanna go out today? Me and the guys are going to the park to discuss some stuff. Dongwoo's texts never failled to make him happy and glad to have friends like him.

Sure, what time?

Around noon?

Sure, I'll be at your house at 11:45. Yet, he totally forget he was suppose to have lunch with his parents. He would have to make up some kind of excuse to miss that.



"Mom, I need to go out to the.. erm.. library. The book I wanted finally came out and I want to read it as soon as possible!"

"Okay darling, about what time are you coming back?" His mother screamed from the kitchen, where she was making her husband's favourite meal.

"Around 5 I think! You know how I love reading." Woohyun lied. He really didn't want to, but he knew if he told her he was going to meet some friends, there's no way she'd let him go.

"Okay okay, be careful! And take a shower before going!" His mother reminded him of the five hours of training and being too tired and lazy to take a shower earlier.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Okay so... this was supposed to be a one-shot.. but since it's WAY too big, I'm going to divide it >.< Don't worry about Sunggyu! He'll be appearing in the next chapter ( probably ). I hope you enjoy it ^^